Brummy Mummy #130 Wet San sees Babs' Tiki room and raises her a clubhouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, wasn’t she already photographed wearing that dress sitting down in the wild?

It’ll be on here somewhere.

I’m sure it was that spotty one (sorry if it was mentioned already on previous thread, I’ve not looked).
I attached it at the end of the previous thread, it’s a sight for sore eyes 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
(I know she’s read it here) but who the hell is asking her questions about splash mountain? What questions could they possibly have for her 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
(I know she’s read it here) but who the hell is asking her questions about splash mountain? What questions could they possibly have for her 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly. Just google it if you want to know! Why ask her and wait for a very vague response!

I want to know if she’s actually worn that godawful silver dress she bought before Christmas after all the babettes said how lovely it was and she rushed out to buy it after originally vetoing it in the changing room.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
just caught up in the lastest vlog - yet again with the tell us you have a favourite child without telling us you haemve a favourite child! ethan is having his bedroom redecorated as a birthday present, thus #babslogic - aka favouritism - she's also decided that erin also needs her room redecorated for "fairness", despite erin just having a birthday with totally separate presents and also having had a "tween" bedroom makeover within the last year, with the rainbow shelves and the amazON plastic ivy that she made. a huge drama out of airing outside because it smelled of fish. just before christmas, babs filmed a "come shop for tat with me" vlog where she showed a few accessories she stated that ethan would love in his new bedroom, yet she was refusing to buy them at full price and said she would reconsider if they were reduced in the January sales - yet she's gleefully off to primark with the specific intention of buying stuff for erin's room, and definitely not ethan's! the way she treats that poor kid is utterly appalling. 💔

and maybe it's just me, because i haven't been on a holiday abroad since i was in my teens, but to people actually go shopping with the intention of buying a specific airport outfit?! the way babs was describing. a Disney t-shirt and bag as perfect to wear at the airport, like seriously?! surely you would just whack on some comfy clothes that you already owned to travel in?! 🤯

• Heart
  • Sad
and maybe it's just me, because i haven't been on a holiday abroad since i was in my teens, but to people actually go shopping with the intention of buying a specific airport outfit?! the way babs was describing. a Disney t-shirt and bag as perfect to wear at the airport, like seriously?! surely you would just whack on some comfy clothes that you already owned to travel in?! 🤯
And also according to her logic, you can only wear Disney clothes at Disneyland.

Apparently they're going to Florida in the summer and maybe DLP later in the year. I'm guessing for Christmas as they did Halloween last year and Babs didn't find it suitable for her or her toddlers. 🙄

Reactions: 15
Yeah she was in a right huff over the Halloween party being too scary wasn’t she? To be honest I think the whole holiday was soured by the obvious, and it’s her own fault she had a tit time because it was her who demanded they still go. I also think the party was well past her bedtime and she’d become overtired and grumpy, like the giant baby that she is.

90s film poll to look forward to tomorrow which is an improvement on potatoes, but then what wouldn’t be. I’m over her dwelling on the 90s now. It’s fun to reminisce occasionally but it’s over, time marches on.

I’m not going to cope with the sexy Disney character poll. It will all be adult women trying to funny by saying they fancy Winnie the Pooh. Most likely with Emma going too far and inappropriately lusting over teenage characters.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm surprised that she hasn't mentioned Disney Drag Brunch that's coming to Brum in March .

Reactions: 11
I don’t understand how they have managed to watch 15 episodes-( essentially 15 hours) of Happy Valley over a period of 10 days when she claims to
go to bed at 9pm, I assume Ste doesn’t get home
from work until 5.30/6pm and they have two children in their tiny hobbit house.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I don’t understand how they have managed to watch 15 episodes-( essentially 15 hours) of Happy Valley over a period of 10 days when she claims to
go to bed at 9pm, I assume Ste doesn’t get home
from work until 5.30/6pm and they have two children in their tiny hobbit house.
Do you even know her 🤣
She's infront of that tele from 6pm, kids banished to their rooms, remote at the ready!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is she sat in her dressing gown with blankets? if you are cold put the heating on, not like you cant afford it!
presumably she is trying to be ReLaTaBLe - emulating the people who are genuinely struggling to keep warm because they can't afford to heat their homes by snuggling under a blanket and wearing a dressing gown. hardly the same when she is perfectly capable of whacking on the heating with no concerns - as she has shown she does many times previously, especially when it wasn't long ago she was bragging that her heated clothes airer was a handy way to heat a room, and she would still be using the tumble dryer throughout the winter, thus not only does she have her central heating on full blast, she is also using her clothes dryer as an additional radiator. cost of living crisis who?! i wish she would just be honest and stop with the lies for sympathy and attention. pretending you aren't privileged enough to be able to turn your heating on as necessary and instead moaning about being cold while curled up under blankets just makes you dick. 🤷🏻‍♂️🙄

she is also ensuring her peri-menopausal dishonesty is incredibly obvious! ranting in her recent vlog that she was sweating in a huge, thick coat because *peri-menopause* yet simultaneously needing to wrap up in pyjamas and dressing gowns and blankets to keep warm - even to the extent of sleeping in a thermal vest! make it make sense! 🤥🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Big fan of Happy Valley....didn't know new episode was on Sunday.....😏

So the dressing up smart reel from yesterday....Fiveminutemum has commented on it asking if its for today. There's an instagram mum meet up in London. So wonder if Babs is off to that? If she is, she will dominate the day and force them to do tiktok dances to show how popular she is......

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Big fan of Happy Valley....didn't know new episode was on Sunday.....😏

So the dressing up smart reel from yesterday....Fiveminutemum has commented on it asking if its for today. There's an instagram mum meet up in London. So wonder if Babs is off to that? If she is, she will dominate the day and force them to do tiktok dances to show how popular she is......
I see she didn't reply to fiveminutemum. Can't wait to see all the in the wild photos and videos 😂

Reactions: 17
She’s using James Norton content purely for engagement…..he is very good eye candy admittedly, she acts like an auld lush though …..shes a proper frustrated Doris 😂😂

Reactions: 23
Yet again she’s giving the world too much information about one of the kids having a nightmare that’s the sort of thing you talk to family or a close friend about not the whole bloody internet! Give the kids some privacy!

• Angry
  • Sad
If it is an Insta Mum gathering why the need to be so smart? What has she blagged herself into this time?

Reactions: 19
Oh good, queue the M&S snacks on the slow train picture 😴😴😴😴
And I wonder what overpriced pretentious crap gift she'll bring back for the girl 🤬 who by the way, hair looks tit! That was not curly, just messy!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.