Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Esmeeee

730B0E19-8293-4DCF-94F4-7C8B585CDE84.png

Please don’t tell me Ste’s just lost his dad. Not even twatty Babs could be this insensitive. Could she?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

turndownthenoise

What a weird think to say about Tt - ‘she is LETTING her sleep as much as she wants’
Why wouldn’t she be allowed to sleep until she wants anyway? Emma is so strange! She is acting like tt has been training in the army- she is in year 7 LOL

• Haha
  • Angry

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Hold the front page... Emmas children dressed in warm and appropriate clothing shocker!!!
Even Erin looks natural, happy and relexed... 👍
Ethan looks so happy with his grandad :love: hope he's having a lovely time away from his mother and actually being appreciated!

• Heart

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
What gormless fails to realise is after a certain age no one is looking, no one gives a fuck, people have better things to think about like themselves and how they are going to manage, work, pay bills, what’s for tea, what’s the obsession with wavy bobbed hair and is their alcohol consumption in range etc 🤨

No one is looking at a 45 year old blabs

That’s what us older women want to tell younger women
No one cares
Get over yourself
Get a fucking grip
Once you realise no one is arsed it’s quite freeing

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
He reminds me of David from the Royle family
I'm pretty sure he used to be called "Dave" ages & ages ago on here 🤣
And Kenny, that was my favourite 🤣 as in "Everett" 🤣🤣🤣

Cowbags, She got the gift of a new thread on Tattle from us 🤣👏
I wonder if that'll make her fucking repulsive Birthday gift haul 🤬

• Haha

Handwash30

VIP Member
Even the way she talks about watching the play is all about herself. The part she enjoyed the most was feeling like the main character as per usual when her child notices her, not seeing her child performing their lines they’ve worked hard on or whatever. Everything she does is for herself. Even the hot chocolate station which she covers in sweets and cartoon character type shit is high-key for herself since she’s admitted he children don’t even drink it. She makes being self centred into an art form but tries to cover it up with the saccharine super mum act.

• Heart
  • Sad

bluey’sdad

She absolutely looks like his carer here! What a mess he looks!
And it's their first night out alone for 3 years,,,,,, in the middle of the day 🙄🤦‍♀️
Except it’s not their first night out alone in 3 years is
It? Because they went to the Buzz Lightyear premier THIS year. If shes going to lie, she needs a bloody good memory.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Fun Ste strikes again.

If there is a bigger drip of a man in the UK I’ll eat my hat…….and babs hat too!

• Haha
  • Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
She’ll post on Christmas morning and say goodbye for her week off. Then she’ll story and say bye again. Then she’ll show some presents and say goodbye again. Usually takes her a good 7 times to actually go away!
Then when she comes back we awake to “guess who’s back? Back again. Emma’s back. Tell a friend” - with close up shots of the wart on her nose. Happy New Year to us cowbags 😓

• Haha
  • Sick
So aggressive over a bit of fudge…..yep she threw it but you know as soon as she stopped filming she ran faster than Linford Christie round that bed and inhaled it

• Haha

Booklover

VIP Member
I'm the single vote for the spotty hospital gown! That flash of the vag is fucking grim.

• Haha
  • Sick

DaysOfSpeed

VIP Member
So Emma feels fittest in all black? Or is that your body shamed, repressed era? For the love of god, please just pick a side.

• Haha
No no no don’t mug me off Babs. I refuse to believe this is true. No one is this sad surely?!?
Hahahahahaha how the fuck would that daily discussion go?

Weirdo 1 - "Have you seen today's?
Weirdo 2 - "I know, a teeny tiny bit of a twirl"
Weirdo 3 - "OMG spoilers, i haven't seen it yet"
Weird 1 - "Twirls are nice"
Weirdo 3 - "yeah"

• Haha