Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SingSong

VIP Member
Hi Bab, as we know you read here. I just wondered if there is video of you having your tantrum, while typing out your arsehole FB message. Asking for a friend 😊

Also,

Bab. Is. A. Fucking. Brat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Loopybird69

VIP Member
If she feels silly because of people speaking the simple truth, well, that’s on her. Maybe realising you’ve been silly isn’t always a bad thing.

As for alluding to the funeral and it being a difficult week - wow. If the kids apparently needed her to buy the drink to help them recover from the funeral then ok, that’s between her and them I guess, not sure why it needs to involve validation from strangers online.
My kids lost their stepdads dad (so step grandfather last week) his funeral is this week on my partners birthday no less 😢 this is on top of losing both my parents and their greatgrandad in the last 2 years and we helped them through it by talking and allowing them to grieve not fucking dragging them on cunting gifted days out or forcing them to be in fucking ads
She should try actually being a parent and not just throwing money at the kids

• Heart

syd81

She's sooo full of shit! Can't find her Xmas cards... So the kweeeeen of storage, organising, labels everything, has a spreadsheet for their lives.... Can't find the Xmas cards.... BS!!.... Trying to be relatable as a busy working mom 😡 twat

• Haha
  • Angry

GingerWhinger

VIP Member
I don’t know any adults so completely obsessed with celebrating their birthdays, what an absolute dick of a woman. She’ll obviously do a present haul vlog, she’s beyond disgusting.

• Angry
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
just found this - "anti brumm" spray! the perfect babs repellant! thought I'd leave it here - protection for any 🐮🛍 who live in the vacinty of the hobbit house and run the risk of encountering the grellow one in the wild. also very apt that the spray comes in a yellow bottle! 👌🏻🤣

VicNic_Photo500x500.001_3c8080bb-b008-4653-8257-378512bcd760_500x500.jpg

• Haha

hattie20

VIP Member
Why can’t she just keep her mouth shut?

Why did she have to post about it? Funerals are triggering for so many people. I’m blocked and I am
not searching the post at to look at it but why did she mention the number of people? It shows how much her follower count means to her. She had to mention how many people were there as more people means the more liked you are to her.

She’s such a thoughtless cow. When my dad dies, (he’s in a care home with advanced dementia, so it’s something I am having to think about), there will only be me and my children there. No other family and the friends he had all ran for the hills when he got ill, never heard from again. In fact, we can’t afford a funeral, care home costs have taken everything. It will be a direct cremation, that’s all I can afford to get into debt for and then the four of us will do something when we get his ashes.

Why is she such a massive, insensitive cunt?

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Jesus! Can u imagine that being your proposal?! 🤯 can u imagine when you're old and grey, and telling your grandkids that some random woman u used to watch online passed on the message that grandad wanted to marry grandma?! 🤣🤣🤣 shit me, people are weird!
And we all know Babs would take over the proposal -

“Hi Linda, Mark says you’re such a huge fan of me! He’d like to ask you to marry him - anyway this reminds me of my engagement. I told Pus in no uncertain terms he was to propose or I’d smash him face in, once he popped the question I updated Facebook straight away (true story). Our wedding day was the best, I especially loved the photo where you can see Ste loves me - and did not look at all like a cold sweat and instant regret. Also hope you’ve bought a copy of my book my love”

• Haha

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
That part in the caption when she says “grubby snuddie” made me feel ill. I can think of some amazing breakfasts I’d love to have as a treat, but cake for breakfast is not one of them, because I am not 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Laylaybelle

Long time lurker here. Only follow her on FB. So that temp post made zero sense to me, she hasn’t mentioned the Prime drink on FB? 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Oh she’s a fanny! Fancy getting so upset by the random comments of strangers that you feel the need to write a stupid pity post…….. especially when it’s your bloody job to put shit out. Looking for an echo chamber like always!
She’s an absolute melt! Get a grip you sad cow!

Nadurath

VIP Member
Ah the babs echo chamber moderation continues. We’ve been overdue a strop in all honesty.

Babs;

Not everyone has to agree with you 100% of the time.

Not everyone has to like you.

You can be wrong, no matter how convinced you are that you are right.

Being a functioning adult is recognising those things and realising that it’s ok, that those things are how you grow as a person, develop empathy and understand different viewpoints (and even define your moral compass if it’s something you feel strongly about).

I doubt you’ll ever get there, because your entire life is based on “my way or the highway / everyone is just jealous”. You’re an amoeba, whose only legacy in the world will be these forums highlighting just how little you contribute and understand the world.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
How is that latest post an ad for travel insurance? There’s nothing about the travel product, what it covers or excludes, how much it costs. It’s terrible
You mean 32467 pics of her annoying fat face on holiday doesn't scream "buy travel insurance" to you?? 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Lost her top lip again I see . And guys sorry to deflate anyone but the tingos aren’t worth a fuck she’s so predictable 🙄

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Just remember fellow cowbags that Christmas is made not bought....(or brought for Bab's benefit)

Memories and feel good doesn't need to be expensive, it's about remembering and being with those we love.

• Heart

Lou123

I don't know any other grown woman who can't take a relatively short train journey without using the bloody toilet!
The toilet thing is a load of crap as well as the slow train doesn’t even have those kind of toilets - only the fast trains have those. Just another example of how full of crap she is.
Her skin looked terrible on that reel today - she needs to actually use the skin and me or stop advertising it.

She didn’t need to say ANYTHING! A few comments disagreeing- big deal! She was probably already on edge anticipating a backlash for the two mega expensive gifted days out in one!