Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emzykins

VIP Member
Not her saying her page is an AD free space when her FB story is linked to her insta and is just constant ads. Oh babs. Get a grip of yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

CeeCee1000

Wow from where she lives doing Drayton Manor and Warwick Castle in one day is a lot!!!! A lot of driving, walking! She’ll be exhausted tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

NattyMoo

When she commented on the girl in the red beret from Matilda a few days ago, I didn’t see it coming that she’d copy it. Who the fuck does that and in such an aggressive way. I’m cringing for her and her poor kids too. But for 🪜 Ste to film it- where is her self respect??? And him enabling her like that. So many questions!

• Heart
  • Angry

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Firstly in my opinion Emma knows damn well she’s a shit mother, why else does she constantly look for validation for anything she ( freebies) does for the children. She’s so fucked up thinking that things is what brings you happiness she’s pushing that belief on to the kids.
Secondly to those of you who feel that they are failing at being a mother , you are not!!! My kids all adults now went to our local shop to see Santa , nothing fancy just Santa sitting in a tiny space giving gifts, their treats was driving them to the city to see the Christmas lights and maybe even get a takeaway if we could. But, we as parents were present. We made Xmas cards with them, we listened to Xmas music, they helped me make the cake and plum pudding and decorate the house. I did question that they missed out on lots of things that other kids got but they have continued with our traditions with their own children ( except the Santa is more fancy). They had food, warmth and most importantly love. Growing up I as a child had very little in the monetary sense but I had an abundance of love and traditions . I would not swap one minute of my life or our children’s life for one day of Emma’s . Please never ever doubt yourself , you are giving your children something that Emma can’t give.. unconditional love and care because all Emma cares about is herself and her need for attention from fucking strangers ❤

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Of course she’d railroad her own childrens wedding day with the Flab and friends show in full horrifying Technicolor like a true Narc
Genuinely if I were one of her children I’d have to have a serious conversation about her not doing anything at my wedding. All she wants is to embarrass her children and be centre of attention.

This bitch is the type to throw a bath bomb in the font at a Christening and sing her bath bomb song whilst shimmying in front of the vicar.

Oh Emma the babettes might find your antics funny but there’s a reason you have no friends and your husband actively avoids you in the real world.

• Haha
I’m late to the thread today because I was travelling at 4727266262 miles an hour. Happy birthday Babs you filthy animal. Now please wash your bra and your eyebrows.
No wonder it takes NASA so long to get to Mars if they're only travelling 42847499 miles an hour. Speed up NASA, you should at least try and overtake a boy carrying a cake.

• Haha
Guys I need your help you beautiful beautiful humans *agressive face and gurn*. I brought the fruit, But what do I do with it? I cannot eat the fruit and I have no rat grandchildren 😬. Help.shooketh.feeling wobbly
Can you incorporate it into some kind of dance routine, or take pictures stood in your underwear holding and hashtag your clothes size?

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
who would perceive a festive message from this hideous beast as anything other than offensive?! she's a total jump scare - her videos more appropriate as a halloween joke. if. anyone sent me a video from babs as anything other than a joke, i would be forced to cut them out of my life immediately. and if my bf proposed and it involved any mention of the grellow one, let alone included her screeching voice, that would be a guaranteed way to end the relationship. jfc, she really does believe she is a celeb. 🤢🤢

as for the books, of course babs can't get her trotters on a few pamphlets and do a giveaway of a few signed copies - that would involve her huffing d puffing her way upstairs to unearth the boxes of books she has stashed up in her top top tip, but using up her energy when she could be watching netflix, and giving away anything for free goes directly against babs' principles. fuck the season of goodwill - goodwill only applies when SHE is the recipient, a KWEEN worthy of freebies and gifted items, unlike her peasant followers. if any of the adoring babettes want a copy of her pamphlet, they will be paying for it! no signed "books" - but y'know, she's such a kind and generous individual that she will autograph ten christmas cards instead - undoubtedly demanding the recipient pay for postage! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20221128_125048.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow

mo fo

For me it’s the taking the boy 2 x to see Santa within hours of each other??? I literally can’t get my head around it?? She is such a beg! And don’t get me wrong buy your kids what they want, i do, I have been and found prime and paid the same, but as someone who is a so called influencer, to be slagging it off calling it manky?? Didn’t tag KSI into that one did you kebabba?? It’s her constant begging and need to validation, just yesterday she was in telling us how’s she’s ok actually and I’m such a good place, less than 24 hours later she on raging when someone tells her to be mindful of bragging and giving the kids shit to drink, so actually you are not ok at all!! Cos I wouldn’t give a shit and feel the need to respond, but you do babs, just as you are most likely in your stinking pyjamas in your phone now ignoring your kids and scrolling through to find something else to cry about! 😂🙈

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
It’s the 1st of December so here’s Day One of your Babvent calendar! 🤣 You could drive a train up those nostrils
42F7197D-E0E3-401C-9A6C-EF48911E9245.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick