Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justlurking2345

VIP Member
I’m dunno if I’m gunna sound like a dickhead now but it’s just come into my head… you know in the inbetweeners when Will’s seeing that girl and he rejects her or whatever and she starts crying and someone said her dad died last week and he goes “not really relevant though is it?” That’s exactly how I imagine Emma to be right now with Stephen. I know it’s an awful situation (I lost a relative a couple of weeks ago and his funeral is next week so I get it) but honestly it popped in my head and it always makes me laugh🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I’m sorry cowbags🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Mingles1001

VIP Member
So for her Christmas means spending, spending and more spending on total crap! Christmas is going to look a lot different this year to many households including ours but we’re already collecting bits for Christmas shoeboxes, food banks and charity toy donations cos surely it’s about goodwill and all that?????? She totally needs to be visited by three ghosts…….

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Admire your enthusiasm, but hamsters use the wheel for exercise and we all know how Babs feels about that 😉

P.S - still not a size 18 👇

View attachment 1695956
I don’t have that many rolls and I am a 20 😂😂

as for the ad for skin+me last week she reckoned it was no7 she used 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

thank you all as well for the lovely comments about my children they are truly amazing and every damn one of them will go out of their way to defend and protect the youngest.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The kids get the same amount of presents worth the same amount of money and Emma is a size 18 in every item of clothes she wears 🙄

• Haha

MeeeYOW!

Thank you all so much ❤ 🥰

As suggested I shall be sniffing baby's head continuously and making it obvious that I have a favourite child.

Ohhh think of all the cocks in cans I can have now!

• Haha
  • Heart

Klp86

VIP Member
God I hate her in those bloody Converse. They look like they're about to burst, how does she not see how awful they look? Those pics above, her feet look huge, so weird.
(Love Cons, just not on her!)

• Sick

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
I am sorry a relative of Steve’s died
but I am genuinely beginning to think he is just as bad as her but in a more silent gormless way, I doubt he’s the downtrodden victim we think he is
Just think we’ve got this to look forward to
I don’t think he’s the downtrodden victim either. I think he likes the money / freebies just as much as her. I was feeling sorry for him but I think he wanted to go to DLP as much as her. Family bereavement or not. I think he’s just as much a wanker as her. He doesn’t protect his kids privacy let’s remember.
I think they avoided saying who died for 2 reasons : to avoid people commenting on still goi g to DLP when a family member died. And 2) purely to increase engagement for Emma in the hope it’ll lead to more ads/freebies.
He is just as bad as her - he just doesn’t flaunt it as much as her.

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Is he the man of her dreams because just the mere sound of Ste saying the only words he knows “yeah” and “I don’t know” instantly puts her to sleep?

The cold harsh truth is though if he were the man of her dreams then she wouldn’t constantly be bringing up her exs. Also the man of my dreams wouldn’t recoil the moment he had to touch me but each to their own Babs.

Wonder if they’ll stay together once the kids have left. I honestly wouldn’t be shocked if he just quietly tiptoed out the house whilst the monster of the black lagoon was in the bath and went to live his best Brighton life.

• Haha

Nemodory

It’s not a tween gift guide, it’s a collection of stuff she’s going to buy her daughter, because, obviously, no other 12 year old girl could be different. She really thinks the world revolves about her.

I bet if the girl wanted that prime drink, Bab would be queuing at 6pm. Poor Ethan

• Sad
Reactions: 33

lessthaninfluenced

It isn’t Christmas, it’s not even the season of Christmas, never mind advent. I love Christmas but I hate the way instagrammers have hijacked it and shoved it in our faces from the start of November then by December they’re tired of it and moving on to the next thing. Why can’t she ever just give it a rest!

• Heart

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Don’t worry cowbags - she’ll declare Christmas is over and be into Valentine’s Day by the 15th Dec! Absolute knobber she is!

• Haha
  • Angry
That tongue thing is fucking disgusting. It really, really is. It’s not funny, it’s just plain horrible.
fuck me, what a shit show. She makes me feel physically sick.

• Sick
  • Heart
Not sure if this makes me a bad parent but I’ve never once ‘matched’ my spend for Christmas or birthdays for either of my children. I buy a small number of gifts that I think they will like. It’s never about the money. Maybe I’m wrong but it should never be about value?!?

• Heart