Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justme2

Chatty Member
That is some stiff competition!! Who chose to put it in family travel?! Why?!
It’s a tactic often used to get a ‘best seller’. They put it in a random category with less competition. Amazon then labels it best seller. It’s not a best seller at all. It’s misleading.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
By saying Steve is the lead to her balloon, she is literally saying she wants to bloom and fly and he keeps on dragging her down! Nice!!

• Haha
  • Angry

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
No illuminations/fireworks ‘content’ ……….again unless that’s on the vlog. Poor old PUS his one request on his birthday but they had to do all the things SHE wanted, get all the photos SHE wanted, go to bed when SHE wanted, get up at crack of dawn when SHE wanted, dress like twats cos that’s what SHE wanted … tell me you’re in a controlling retionship without telling me you’re in a controlling relationship

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
How does Babs, as an ex teacher, not know the difference between brought and bought?

Also shout out to whoever predicted they would “divide and conquer”- I feel so sorry for her boy!
her total disregard for punctuation, excessive sprinkling of full stops. at. every. possible. occasion. her inability to form a basic sentence, her awful spelling - "eye role", "non" etc - her confusing misuse of words - bought/brought, stationery/stationary, etc - and her appalling grasp of the english language in general is truly mind-blowing! how did she ever become a teacher?! was it like....collect twelve crisp packets and win a masters certificate?! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
it's sad that steve's. list of stuff he wants to do has been carefully contracted to ensure it involves all the rides and staying up to watch the fireworks and every possible activity that he knows babs won't be interested in. she hates rides, the fireworks are on wayyy past her toddler bedtime so she won't be going, and she's only there for the snacks - he's basically planned his holiday to ensure he won't have to spend time with his heartless bitch of a wife. totally justified, but the downside to this plan is that while erin will be permitted to go enjoy the rides with her dad, and be perceived as old enough to manage to stay awake for the fireworks, ethan will be forced to miss out, as babs scrabbles for an excuse to justify why she can't go - obviously blaming toddler ethan and his tiredness, grabbing him and forcibly dragging him back to their hotel room while dramatically rolling eyes to conceal her delight - forcing the poor boy to miss out, yet again, rather than allowing steve to take both kids to see the fireworks while she returns to the hotel to wallow in her pit. 😡

what's worse is that erin's and steve will be spending time together queuing for rides etc, and can at least be there for each other as a comfort and talk to someone who understands etc. ethan won't be allowed to spend the day with steve and erin because babs refuses to spend her days eating snacks alone - mainly because she needs someone to take her photos, thus poor ethan is guilt tripped into spending his days at the park "with mummy" traipsing after babs, not allowed to join in with the "distractions" of rides as he is needed for content, so will be cut off from steve and erin at a time when he needs their support, as the grellow one certainly won't be taking care of him. he won't even be allowed to spend his evening with his dad, because babs will ensure he's trapped in the hotel room with her from 6.30pm, with a bag of haribo shoved in his hand so she doesn't have to engage with him. 😔

my heart breaks for ethan, because although neither of the kids look themselves in the photo babs shared earlier, ethan in particular looks incredibly pale and unwell and if he's being forced into a disney holiday, the last thing he needs is to be forced to pose for endless photos while babs aggressively bellows at him to smile, when his heart is breaking and all he wants to do is cry, and have a hug with his dad. 💔

• Sad

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
The best bit of the vlog has to be her pointing to an out of focus area of the park and saying "if you go over here you can get a €15 Euro glass of champagne" 🤣🙈🙉🤦‍♀️
Over here????
And "there's so much amazing stuff over there but I'm not going to show you cos it's not our thing" 🙄

How has she not been snapped up as an official Disney vlogger!? How!?

• Haha

nosy_lurker

Chatty Member
To those of you posting about this holiday being the one they remember as when they were grieving...

I went to DLP a month after losing a family member (funeral had happened etc and I naively thought I was ok) ...sat for breakfast in the hotel one morning and burst in to tears (grief comes in waves)

Fast forward 5 years and when I was talking about my trip to DLP my mum replied "is that the one when you cried at breakfast?"

So yes cowbags this holiday will likely be remembered as the one when they were grieving

• Sad
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
the "lead to MY balloon" comment reminded me of the song, 99 red balloons - so here's a little ode to babs and 🪜 on his birthday....

ME and steve in a disney tat shop
buy more mickey pins
with the money I'VE got
filming pit stories at the break of dawn
role eyes, yawn, complain and moan
scratch at nits in my grellow hair
"add a belt" - rehashed tip shared. ✅
flash the gunt and underwear
my "body confidence" claim is a lie,
as steve takes photos from the sky

ste's the lead to MY balloon
cooks and cleans while I buy, buy, buy!
ooh, *chef's kiss* content alert!
another frock delivery here!
all dresses 18 in size!
the other half quarter of ME springs to life,
stepladder steve climbs to the sky
snapping photos from up high
as the lead to MY balloon enables my lies!

steve cooks beige food for ME to eat,
"bought" me cake and other treats.
asos delivery, super-scurry!
get up that ladder in a hurry!
this is content i've waited for
time to flaunt my clothing haul!
stepladder steve is way up high,
shouts "you go girl" from the sky!

🎶 instrumental interlude, featuring ethan on the euphonium 🎶

99 shades of yellow hair,
excess blush and highlighter,
steve wears shorts out in the snow,
shoving sausage down his throat,
gel-pen list of chores compiled,
demands of smash, no compromise!
I hang rice out on the line,
steve grazed his knee, but the smash survives!

canal turns to mash before my eyes!

anxiety dreams I have had
in every one, my ex boyfriends
weep at pink castle - so pretty,
ideal backdrop for "buy my pamphlet" pity,
i want to buy a souvenier
plastic tat to prove that I was here,
steve's grief a lead to MY balloon,
i don't think about him, it's all about ME!

Lead-Balloon2_1000.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I feel like she is doing more too help Erin with the death of her rat than she did with the recent family bereavement?

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Can. She.Burn. Those. Orange. Tights.

No, she's still not cool enough for Doc Martin's, especially not the platform ones. She looks ridiculous
Fuck me. My poor eyes.

Why can she not dress her age?! And by that I mean she shouldn’t be dressing like a little girl under the age of 10.

She really does hold on to any hate comment. That DM comment was said ages ago Babs and yet you’ve filed it away, thought it about and posted it during your family holiday … sad.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm pretty sure she said this trip was going ahead to create a distraction from all the sadness 🙄 for the toddlers 🤷‍♀️
It turns out it's a one woman book tour in Disneyland Paris to promote the world's shittest pamphlet.
The only thing this crap book dies is name me think of all the potential sequels she could write ,,,,,, I'll go first -

Will I ever tell the truth again
Will I ever give Ste his balls back
Will I ever stop attention seeking
Will I ever truly be happy
Will I ever stop bragging
Will I ever stop embarrassing my entire family

I mean, there's so much potential for a follow up isn't there!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Why is she telling people about a halloween t shirt now so close to the day??????? Why not tell the dumbass babettes when u brought it u unhelpful daft bint #influencermyarse

And also, stop with the whole I’ll tell u about hotels when we leave shit, no one gives a flying fuck what hotel you’re staying in (I’m guessing it’s sequoia lodge) so get over yourself you stupid fat fuck turn the phone off and be present for once in your wasteful selfish life

Unicornishpastie

VIP Member
Thought she was going to try and get Prime for the ‘little one’..silly me he’s not the golden child so he’s up and out early with his dad, god forbid she moves her fat ass and does anything with Ethan🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Some people are facing the very real prospect of not being able to do Christmas on December 25th, let alone start talking about it seven weeks out. There are already heartbreaking wishes from people on gift trees in Dunelm etc because families
simply haven’t got the money for basics, let alone Christmas. Yet here we are with bragging and gushing about Christmas with no compassion or empathy for what the vast majority will be facing. Her management need to have word because this is deplorable

• Heart
  • Angry

Mommom

I know it’s a little thing but in her stories Ethan lays the book down flat, then in her photo of it it’s standing up on the wall - poor boy can’t even hide a book without her having to change how he’s done it - I really feel for him as my mum was the same and it’s awful feeling like nothing is ever good enough.

And also the fake laughing when the kids are hugging the character. She’s a horrid woman she really is.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 32