Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Handwash30

VIP Member
Why the fucks she snapping at Ethan at the start of the vlog? He sensibly says there’s one thing he doesn’t like about the room which is that the toilet is in a different room from the bathroom sink. She then starts mocking him about moaning for having to walk three feet to the basin. But he’s right, I hate having to mess about with door handles and locks before washing my hands. Well done Ethan. Doesn’t even occur to her, the dirty cow.

• Sad
Reactions: 38

Handwash30

VIP Member
I just can’t get my head around a neurotypical middle aged woman claiming to be genuinely excited about “meeting” a costumed mascot.

Me too Acorn, except the person I know isn’t so much a friend as just a knob head I happen to know.

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Couldn’t find a GIF but she’s raising a couple of Dudley Dursleys “36? 36? But last year there were 37!” etc etc! Which to be fair is exactly what Emma’s like herself 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Shopping?!? Shut the front door. So unlike Babs to go spending money on tat. Primark?!? How does she find these “niche” and special shops when she visits foreign countries? It’s like she has a secret key to a whole new world. Wow. “Non” of the other influencers would ever be able to do what she does. Can’t wait to see what she “brought” in the shop that was no doubt “much more better” than you can get in England. In the exact same shop. So nice to see them trying new things and embracing local culture on their trips. Refreshing you might say. It’s not like Disney is a really expensive experience where you’d want to immerse yourself in it and make the most of every minute. And it’s not like it’s close to anywhere else interesting. Nope, nothing to see there.

• Haha
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
That Grandad Roger account is fake. It's so obviously Babs. Created to "up" her likes and comments, just like her own stupid "BibbidibobbidiBrum" that she uses to "up" her likes.

So it's basically Emma talking to herself, pretending to be her dad. What an odd woman she is.

How do we know for sure?.... because "he's" not following his other daughter Claire. "He" follows 3 people - WetSan, Babs & Bruce Springsteen .... but not his other daughter?????...... get stuffed Babs, you weird bullshitting bint.

• Haha
  • Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Act natural, act confident, stand in a normal pose. No Babs…I said ACT natural and ooze the body confidence your go on about all the time….
Could she fold her body up and at a weird angle anymore to make herself look slimmer? Disingenuous cunt

• Angry
  • Haha
I’ve not posted for months, but the sight of 🪜 dressed as a playing card was enough to bring me out of hibernation! What a pair of dicks 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

ohyes

VIP Member
BC841973-3635-4CC6-883A-478277F0C3D9.jpeg

I know we’ve spoken about it MANY times, but I’ll never ever get over how awful her writing is.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
She has the cheek to advertise a razor! She’s always banging on about not shaving her legs! Also says she’s been using them for years. No she hasn’t cos we see her hauls and they definitely were not the razors she’s now being paid to advertise. Proving once again she’ll flog anything as long as she’s getting paid

• Angry
  • Heart

Handwash30

VIP Member
Well halloweens over now, apparently. Because she’s moving onto Christmas. Never mind that Halloween hasn’t actually happened yet.

• Haha

SingSong

VIP Member
Bab can't usually manage to remember enough underwear for a holiday, but has managed to remember her shitty book. How surprising 🙄

Will the kids remember this holiday as the one where our family member died and we went to Disney a few days later so our narc Mum could flog her book. #HappyDays

• Sad
  • Angry

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I bet she hides a signed copy of the book somewhere in the park and posts it on Insta. I’ve seen people do that with pins, and I can imagine this bellend would copy it.
That’s really kind of her, someone might need some extra bog roll!

Do you think she will send herself a pretend message from a lovely lady who found the book 🤣

• Haha

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Stephens pathetic birthday post = me me me

The lead to my balloon 🎈 🫣🫣🫣🫣🫣

I would be ashamed of myself if I had never read to my kids at bedtime, what a strange relationship she has with her children.

Great dad my arse, if he was he’d have got them away from Babs

• Heart

Nemodory

The old classic, ‘the lead to my balloon’, has been wheeled out again. Never not hilarious. Like that’s a compliment 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
The real reason Emma claims to "love Disney" so much is a) she believes "loving Disney" gives her a semblance of a personality, b) endless shopping opportunities, c) lots and lots of shite, uninformative, boring content, d) photo ops.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
“I’ll chat about hotels when we leave”

Well if the photo outside and the restaurant visit are anything to go by, you’re staying at Sequioa Lodge. Mystery’s solved 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄🤦🏼‍♀️

And splitting up to do different things is not a “divide and conquer” thing. It’s a being a family who let each other do the things they like 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

hd1234

Is it me or does the hand writing in the book look a lot like the writing from the note that was handed to her on the plane ,any body able to screen shoot it or have a copy of the note from the plane

• Haha
  • Wow

SingSong

VIP Member
If it turns out that Ste lost a parent, then only a few days later went to a fancy dress party in Disney, I'll be the most gobsmacked I've ever been.

Such strange and peculiar behaviour

Reactions: 36