Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Sorry. Hang on. So she is taking tomorrow off. Tomorrow. Halloween. The thing she has been boning on about for around 7 weeks and she isn’t going to be posting about it. Her ‘favourite holiday’.. someone please make it make sense because I’m out.

• Haha
Reactions: 44

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221029_182015.jpg

Fookin ell 🙈..just when I thought I'd seen it all- now she outdoes herself. No words...off to bleach my eyeballs 👀👀👀👀.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Stich2020

Right, my lovely 🐄🛍. Reporting from ground zero aka Disneyland as stopped for an early dinner before continuing until 2am (no beige crap in sight for me babs). She seem to be doing everything my daughter and I are up to but I have not managed to spot her. Makes me think that the updates might be old photos from the previous days as nobody could tell the difference really. Not many people wearing ears and even less dressed up, pretty sure I'd notice her sticking out like a sore thumb.
I will keep trying to spot her at the Halloween Party to see if she's out past her toddler bedte but I can't promise miracles 🐄🛍. Sending my love to everyone ❤ My daughter appreciates that she's lucky enough to be here and we don't take it for granted unlike the grellow one.

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Jennamm82

I use to love Christmas but since people like Emma go on and on about it from 1st November I'm not so excited anymore, plus the cost of everything, Christmas season starts 1st December and no one will change my mind definitely not Babs.

• Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
View attachment 1688366

Fookin ell 🙈..just when I thought I'd seen it all- now she outdoes herself. No words...off to bleach my eyeballs 👀👀👀👀.
Oh Stephen. You’re a professional. You have colleagues. You have to face other adult humans. You’re a parent. WTF are you doing? Her I expect this silliness from. But you? It’s eMbArasSing my friend. Get out now.

• Haha
  • Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221101_112453.jpg

Fuck me is this Babette high? Seriously? Ethan in particular is gonna need in depth counseling to understand his upbringing and relationship with his narc mother! Jeez these people are obviously as nutty as their leader 🤦.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Probably today seeing as she’s in boy E’s room. Isn’t the tree stored under his bed?
Absolutely mental that you/strangers know that.

If I was sent off into my own brothers house to look for his Christmas tree I wouldn't know which room to start in, yet anyone of us could be pushed through her front door and immediately locate her tree! How does this shit not terrify her?

• Heart
  • Sad

MeeeYOW!

Is it lack of sleep with a newborn?
Am I delirious?

No I am genuinely looking at a 40+ woman with tights stretched over her face and body.

What the hell

• Haha
  • Heart
How does Babs, as an ex teacher, not know the difference between brought and bought?

Also shout out to whoever predicted they would “divide and conquer”- I feel so sorry for her boy!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 40

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
How does she have the shame to keep rehashing the same stuff over and over?
ah babs, ever predictable. she seems to think that recreating the same reel over and over again counts as new content when it's actually the same old boring, predictable crap rehashed each year, but with less and less effort put in each time!? pretty sure the original "midnight on november 1st - it's christmassss!" reel involved halloween costumes and make-up and halloween themed bedding, and tinsel and santa hats and wreaths and christmas pyjamas and duvet covers etc, yet over the years, she's put less and less effort in, and her deteriorating health and struggles to breathe while being vaguely active means that changing her bedding is far too much for babs, thus she's now pretending to drink tea from a pumpkin mug with a quick transition to her manically shrieking that it's christmas, dressed in a fake beard and far too much blusher - as always. not only is it repetitive, rehashed content, it's half-assed and very obvious that she puts far less effort into each rehashed reel. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and as for her pit stories this morning, why is she aggressive?! christmas is supposedly her "favourite time of year" - although interchangable with halloween, as it benefits her - yet she is talking with absolute fury and rage about mince pies and advent calendars and decorations and party frocks and the usual rehashed pills and gifts for "tweens" - because fuck her afterthought of a little boy! i know that babs lives perpetually in the future, but why the fuck is she wishing her followers a happy christmas on the first day of november?! just fuck off, babs.

and as for that vile, unnecessary wiggling of her ridged, yellowing tongue - just ew. we know she does it solely for tattle, but it's totally gross... 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Nadurath

VIP Member
I bet she hides a signed copy of the book somewhere in the park and posts it on Insta. I’ve seen people do that with pins, and I can imagine this bellend would copy it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Waterstones are promoting her recent book as if it's new. It's just a paperback version of the same shite in a different cover.

Shall we all assemble with 99p heart shaped sunnies 😎

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Its lovely to see that they're having a much more private time away, with much less uploading on social media in their time of grief like she promised,,,,,,
Oh no, Wait,,,,,,,,

Buy my book
Look how Rich we are
Look how happy we are
Buy my book
Look how many costumes the kids have
Do you like my ears
Buy my book
Look how smug I am
Death, what death!?
Buy my book...

Her levels of desperation get worse by the day!!

• Heart
  • Sad

Ele88

Chatty Member
Screenshot_2022-10-29-13-56-01-306_com.instagram.android.jpg
you would think that would of been a perfect opportunity for her to mention that skin&me bullshit she was trying to sell a few days ago. Missed a trick there

• Haha