Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I’be been avoiding this thread and her because I’ve had a week. I won’t go into it but it’s been a lot.
I’ve just looked at her stories and is she really comparing the death of a rat with losing a relative? And “been through a lot” fuck right off cunt

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Ah this event at Waterstones could well be a repeat of the University online Q&A fiasco and I'm here for it 🤣👍✌🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

Nemodory

One thing Bab isn’t ‘talking’ is cost of living crisis. Tone deaf much? Oh sorry, I forgot it’s all lighthearted loveliness on her page isn’t it?! Apart from her ugly fucking face!

PS lolz for the Gary Barlow/hairy gunt jumper tingo.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
No I can’t stand Babs but seeing the pics of little E in his costumes has been lovely! If nothing else, it looks like he’s had a great time and I’m totally here for that!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Mingles1001

VIP Member
How can she stay married to that absolute sap!!!! I couldn’t be with anyone who grunts in monosyllables, he has the personality of a wet mop! I appreciate that she looks like a trod on chip most of the time so beggars can’t be choosers but come on!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
The fact she has to spend the same amount of money and the same number of gifts just shows how much she micro manages these kids lives, she’s frightened of rocking the boat, kids are kids , 10 year gap between mine so always been a big difference in present size and value for money as my eldest hit her teens her pressies cost a lot more to her sisters and her sister got a lot more cos a lot of toddler stuff is big, bulky and cheaper …..she will have this idyllic picture if Christmas in her head and won’t divert from it …..shes Beverly Goldberg
I love this, as my two are ten years apart and we had the exact same scenario. I myself am one of four (eldest) & I remember one Christmas in particular as I really wanted a big "proper grown up, office style" Olympia typewriter, which in the early 80's was quite an extravagant gift. I got that and a ream of paper - but nothing else from my parents, whilst my siblings had one of those giant plastic Santa sacks brimming over with gifts. Did I care? Absolutely NOT, because I got my heart's desire that Christmas. I was so thrilled and the Christmases that followed were similar, as I was a teenager and wanted more expensive things.

Quality - not quantity, Babs.

Let's face it, she's a tat hoarder who's passing on her bad habit to her kids without even realising it. Carbon footprint monster.

• Heart

WotsitG1

VIP Member
If one of my family members had died and I saw these photos of my relatives I’d be pissed! Thought they were going easy this trip! Totally disrespectful!

• Sad
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
I'm 100% gonna be lurking around Waterstones that day at 6pm, I'm on days and pass through Birmingham if I get the train home 🤣🤣✌

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Good God woman let it go. So what if someone says you weren’t cool enough for boots? Why keep harping on and on about it? You’re wearing them even though you look bloody ridiculous so you clearly don’t care.
Sympathy, validation, attention, fishing for compliments. On and on and over and over and over again. Bore the fuck off!

• Heart

shazbev

VIP Member
Omg..has she really compared the death of the rat to that of Steve's relative - an actual human being ? 🤦. Just when I think she can't sink any lower and fuck me ... she pulls this out the bag !!!

• Wow
  • Angry

BonBon27

VIP Member
Full confession - I’ve posed with characters without the kids 🤣 Tradition dictates that I have a Mickey cuddle and photo 😍 and when we found Mary Poppins I fan girled like an absolute loser 🤣 Which I did say to the lady, but she told me to embrace it! Babs, or any other adult, can embrace the magic of Disney if they feel it, want to, love it. Why not?? The problem with Babs is that she’s just such a twat with it!

• Haha
  • Heart

BonBon27

VIP Member
Are you shitting me? There are Babettes who think this is her real life that she talks about? Fuck my life. There is no hope for some people. Confusion about why she thinks this shit is funny (it’s not a weird sense of humour Babs, it’s no sense of humour) I can understand. But having to clarify that NON (🤯😡) of this is her real life?!? Stop the world. I want to get off.
8AD468A3-D77D-4C43-861B-8E7C53832C3C.jpeg

• Haha