Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I bet she couldn’t resist trick or treating with the Es (funeral or no funeral), and won’t resist snaffling all the spoils tomorrow even though it’s “officially“* Christmas!

* As declared by Babs

• Haha
Reactions: 16

shazbev

VIP Member
I don’t like to comment usually on people’s comments but man she’s fugly …..why does she do those gormless gurning faces all the time
Cos she has no content ....maybe she's after a plastic surgery clinic deal/ad? Tho I think that might be above btech Paul's pay grade!

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I’ve not even bothered to look at the shit she is coming out with she’s pathetic

fancy living your life in a constant predictable loop and pulling ugly faces to try and prove to a website you don’t care about being ugly

But then there are enough spineless idiots encouraging her
Even her boring mate trolls her for being even more boring and predictable.

Don’t know if I can be arsed with Babs anymore .. December busiest month, wedding photos of a regretful Pus, creepy sharing of photo of a child asleep with room full of balloons, birthday cake she didn’t bake, “What I got for Christmas 2022” vlog circa 2016. Like someone said earlier, it’s not even a tingo anymore.

It’s the World Cup soon Babs, why don’t you draw on your face in lipstick that resembled the domestic violence awareness campaign again…

Attachments

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I went to DLP when my brother and I were teenagers and to be honest, none of my family found it that amazing. It was a great place don’t get me wrong. I mean, for little kids it’s incredible and full of magic because they believe the characters are real and they get so excited by everything but by the time you reach Erin’s age and you’ve been hundreds of times, surely you’re just going through the motions? It was my family’s first and only time we’ve been and we ventured into actual Paris for the day to see the sights because a week of Disney was a bit much. The furthest they venture is the huge Primark which I have no doubt she’ll drag them to.
As for being in her pyjamas at 8pm. That is disgraceful. Aren’t France an hour in front of us time wise? So back here she’d have been in her pyjamas in a hotel at 7pm technically. My daughter is reception age and during half term has been going to bed between 8-9 (on a school day it’s between 7-7:30). Making her almost teenage daughter go to bed earlier than my 5 year old is ridiculous and cruel when they’re abroad on holiday!
....and she LIVES in the city that has the biggest Primark store in the WORLD anyway! She's so odd....

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
View attachment 1682014

Nice followers you got there Bab! How much did you pay for this bot???
stay classy, babs! ✌🏻🤢

it's gross that she is happy to pay for bots that leave this kind of crude comment on photos of her children. although, knowing babs, she'll be absolutely rabid at the idea of someone leaving her comments with 🍆. emojis that she will be screenshotting them immediately, gleefully saving to the album filled with other comments, like the generic copy/paste comment left by foot-fetish Colin that she relied on to boost her self-esteem for months, because she is trapped in a loveless marriage entirely devoid love affection/compliments/attention etc.

Mingles1001

VIP Member
The kids don’t give a F about those character meet and greets they are doing this to appease grotbabs IMO

• Heart
I’ve been so busy this week haven’t had chance to comment. When I saw she was taking the rat to the vets I knew he wouldn’t be coming home not with a “cough” and the other rat will die soon if a broken heart 💔
The photo of skin care just no so edited.
I’m expecting Christmas dinner viewing next week as we’ve had advent presents etc she really can’t live in the moment.

I have an actual teenager and that gift guild was shit and I love watching gift guilds on tik tok but it’s normally a nice smelly bath stuff baggy jumper jewelry book not specific styles to their child

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Oooh saw this on insta then noticed cow face is down 1,000 followers
Looks like insta might be doing something at long last about bots even though the original poster said they’d never bought them
Maybe at last the babettes saw through her🤷🏻‍♀️ Her husband lost a relative and she still demanded they stomp off to DLP.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Just watched her vlog. What a load of shite she's packed as snack bags. All sugar sugar sugar! No cereal bars, chopped apples or veggies. They're all heading for Type 2 and fillings, that's for sure.

And saying that the kids needs sweets as they're bereaved. What a way to start an unhealthy relationship with food; comfort eating.
not to babfend, - because i totally agree that teaching the kids to comfort themselves with food, and relying on sugary snacks to feel better, is a damaging coping mechanism, and definitely places them at risk of developing an unhealthy relationship with food - the reason she believes that a bereavement means the kids "need" sweets is because she is so emotionally stunted herself, that she relies on sugar, alcohol and the distractions of TV and tat buying to comfort herself when she's feeling "wobbly" or "anxious" or any other emotion that she finds uncomfortable. she has never learnt healthy ways of dealing with her emotions, thus she manages them by distracting herself - so she never has to actually deal with them - and shoves them down deep inside herself, buried underneath endless layers of sugar and alcohol and beige snacks, so that they are locked away and she doesn't have to process them. she seems perfectly capable of expressing her feelings of anger and frustration and rage - albeit not in a healthy way - yet any emotions that fall under her arching category of "wobbliness", she immediately resorts to her usual strategy of comfort foods and her tat spending addition, while seeking validation from her online "friends" with reahased pity posts.

i imagine she was SHOOKETH that she took the kids to disney and their grief wasn't immediately resolved and forgotten about due to the distraction, and the endless bags of sugary snacks she kept shoving in their hands. because for babs, that would have been the solution. if she even a scrap of empathy, she could have seen in her kids faces that they were not distracted or comforted by being dragged around the parks at disney, forced to pose for photos with teens in costumes and having sugar shoved in their hands every time they looked sad or attempted to express how they were feeling, because babs has the emotional capacity of a 🪜, thus she assumes that what works for HER works for everyone - failing to realise that her own unhealthy coping mechanisms aren't helping her at all, and are the last thing she needs to teach her children. 🤦🏻‍♀️

ultimately, she will never be able to help her kids learn how to cope with difficult emotions unless she develops healthy coping mechanisms of her own. probably work she should have considered addressing with her Groupon counsellor, instead of paying her to be her personal hype women and provide her with an hour a week validating her and reminding her that the "trolls" are just wildly jealous of her success and that she's a great mum. 🙄🙄

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
The razors last SO well that she's advertising a different coloured one to last November's ad. Even the ad work is on rinse and repeat
This is a terrible fit for an advert babs has bragged many times about not shaving etc so why would she be the person to listen to when it comes to buying a razor!