Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mingles1001

VIP Member
@Mingles1001 I bet she bought that t-shirt today when she stopped at that BIG Tesco on the way, you know stop at a shop and spend to support your grief!!
It didn’t matter that she had 3 full suitcases of dress up in the car, she needed that new t-shirt with matching ears!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣that’s a good shout to be fair!

Reactions: 13

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
You’re one sad twat if the one thing you’ve got to be excited about on a weekend is “Christmas Duvet Day” also the ‘what are you up to today’ she’s put Christmas fun?! Now, I LOVE Christmas but not at the beginning of November!
the fact that "christmas duvet day" - yet another of babs' annual "christmas traditions" 🙄 - falls on november 5th, because in her fast-forwarded version of reality, bonfire night was presumably over the day after she declared halloween was done. also, despite her declaration that november 1st was "christmas", the way she is changing the duvet covers six weeks prior to christmas is gross, considering we all know that they won't be changed again until the new year when she fulfils her annual tradition of washing the christmas bedding to shove it back up in her top top tip! 🤢🤢

• Sick

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
Well fellow cowbags, Baby MeeeYOW arrived a couple of days ago, and I have to say these threads are certainly helping me keep my eyes open through the night...
Just wanted to say - what a shit show. I've said before these Disney holidays arent a family break, they're a business trip and all that crap with the "book" she should be ashamed of herself.
If I found that (anywhere) I'd assume it had been forgotten or dropped by accident and would leave it.
If I saw it was her pamphlet I'd assume it had been dumped deliberately and kick it toward the nearest bin.
Gross.
Congratulations 👶🏼🍾

• Heart

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Her handwriting reminds me of those overbearing basic twats in year 10 in the 90s that thought they were badder than bad cos they wrote all over their head bags, gave blow jobs out like sweets at house parties and literally threw their weight around in school corridors thinking they were popular
I’m starting to think I need a Groupon therapist 🤣🫣
I’m sorry for all that. Can we be friends now? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Hey there @Mingles1001 😃 Are you the same Mingles who vanished after Christmas last year? Their avi was Babs hollerin' the lost boys call with "Peter Pan" at an event 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Good Egg

VIP Member
Late to the party but new thread title suggestion: You DO wrong wrong Babs You Do wrong wrong!

• Heart

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I AM the same mingles 🤣🤣🤣🤣 altho I didn’t have that avatar from what I remember but someone on here did cos I remember it far too vividly! With those horrendous pixie boots?!?!?🫣🫣🫣 my old Avi was rik and Ade in the young ones
Yes! Rik & Ade, I remember 😂😂😂😂😂 soooo good to see you back 😃

• Heart

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member

new thread here

sorry @Good Egg your suggestion was a bit too late. You can always bring it to the new thread? ❤

Reactions: 11