Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
What have I just seen she's stuck that crown on her head & as for the rest of them...no expense spared as per.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I looked this up on Amazon the other day, except the account is linked to my partners email address. He better not get the same email and think it’s something I want 😂😂😂
ha, especially as it will undoubtedly be advertised in the email as "the perfect stocking filler" - i would love to see your reaction on Christmas morning when you find that in your stocking, and him all happy thinking he's surprised you with a book you've been desperately wanting to read! 🤣

still, it would give you the opportunity to write a scathing review of her paperback pamphlet, plus it would give us 🐮🛍 a laugh over the period between christmas and new year - "twixmas", as babs very aptly refers to it, as it's a week dedicated to her shovelling selection boxes and entire tubs of celebrations down her throat 🤦🏻‍♀️🤢 - when babs takes a week off "werk" to spend time with her family - or, y'know, scroll thru tattle, and film the obligatory "what i got for christmas" vlog where she brags about her present haul - as we are treated to the true extent of her poetry genius! and judging by the selection of catastrophic attempts at "poems" and rhyming that are available to read in the preview on amazon, it will keep us entertained for days! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I bet she hides a signed copy of the book somewhere in the park and posts it on Insta. I’ve seen people do that with pins, and I can imagine this bellend would copy it.
congrats on correctly predicting the marketing strategy of ever-pedictable babs! 🎉 she's gonna have to hide a ot more of those ppamohoets on random street corners if she wants to shift them, and avoid ending up with a box loads up in her top too tip!

i'm almost tempted to ask all the 🐮🛍 to contribute one penny if their hard-earned money each, to purchase you a paperbook copy of babs' pamphlet to celebrate your tingo, but i appreciate the arrival of such tat would be more a punishment than a reward - and i'm just not that cruel! 🤣

babs has made it very clear that all the tantrums and foot stomping and demands that the disney holiday go hahaead despite the family's grief was based on her determination to get a photo of her trotter clutching her toddler-attempt-at-poetry pamphlet - and honesty, a toddler could rhyme better than babs - with a view of the disney castle in the background - but why?! there is absolutely zero connection between the two. if she was advertising one of her knock-off disney "inspired" mugs, i would at least understand the relevance and to then litter the park with a copy of her paper pamphlet! i wonder how many visitors dismissed it as rubbish, before a rabid babbette dedicated her an hour or so of her holiday to finding it - probably in the hope that the treat grellow one would be lurking in the bushes, waiting to drag her way out and adorn her with a "babs' biggest fan" sash and pose for selfies! 🙄🙄

that pamphlet would take about ten minutes to read at the most, and generally speaking, people would be bored of her drivel after a minute or so. guaranteed it ends up in the recycling before the babettes packs to go home - which at least is more environmentally friendly than dumping it in the rubbish heap where it belongs! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14

emmaemmaemma9493829

Just caught up on all her stories today and amongst them all, there's one with "the boy" and it's the back of his head. Favourite child, Emma?

shaftesbury

Chatty Member
Somebody needs to tell her the new Prime drink is not for kids before she buys it for Ethan !

Ratherbeskiing

Christ, those stills with the rights are awful. My first thought was that she'd done it purely because she's bored at home with nothing to do. Perhaps she could either get a real job, or put some actual effort into her 'werk'?

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Is she going to be off Instagram tomorrow? If so, how will she show more bragging? Will she buy a new overpriced hoodie then remind us that they are loads of money (but it’s ok guys, you can get similar from Asda)? What about the clocks going back tonight? Will she post her usual repeated content about that? Is that why they’ve gone to bed early? Shame there’s no babysitting service where they’re staying as Babs and 🪜 would love the scary vibes of the fright night, what with having the tables at their wedding reception named after horror films. If that’s the theme of this Halloween weekend there, why are they dressed as Alice In Wonderland? Is that just for the photo, then back into orange tights and glittery cobweb dress?

Aaagh, so many questions, I need to get a life 🤣

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
oh well at least she stuck to her promise to keep it all private. I mean the IC26714 must be proper geniuses to figure out that the funeral of Steve's close family member is taking place tomorrow since she has not even mentioned anything about it, for his and his families privacy, she can't be blamed for that. (fucking LOL)
yeah, overlooking the hints and references to steve's loss in pity posts both for attention and in an attempt to lure the babettes to order her paperback pamphlet out of sympathy and in a show of support to their KWEEN, she's done a great job of respecting steve and his family's request that she keep the bereavement private. give it time though. once the funeral has happened, babs will undoubtedly assume their loss is fair game and will be fully exploiting it for content. i doubt it will be long before she casually mentions exactly who it was that died, and she'll be dropping breadcrumbs in the meantime to keep the babettes on tenterhooks. 🤦🏻‍♀️

i imagine she was fuming that she was forced to stay away from SM on her "favourite day of the year", unable to rehash her usual halloween content and terrify her followers with her 🤡 make-up and horrifying just-woke-up face, unbrushed teeth and matted grellow hair, gurning in her morning pit with her eyes slowly sinking into the depths of her face as her skin swallow them, like quicksand - and can fully demand her stomping her foot and pouting at the inconvenience of the funeral clashing with her "week". i imagine she will have resisted throwing an actual tantrum, but there will have been many barbed jibes towards steve and his family, with roled eyes and scathing comments uttered in her breath. she will have been an absolute nightmare at the funeral, furious at the lack of attention - especially as she will have purposedully chosen to wear those clumpy platform docs in the hope that people will compliment her on her "coolness", obvs expecting that SHE will be their focus, as steve's family just wish she had stayed the fuck at home, parked in front of netflix downing sugar, as she would have preferred. hell, she undoubtedly spent the service slyly scrolling tattle, and will undoubtedly have taken the opportunity to turn the event into a fashion reel, with a ReAliSTiC size 18 try-on if her funeral outfit haul, which - when posted - will be adorned with floods of comments from fawning babettes complimenting her on her appearance and praising her for her "bravery" in managing to wear a black frock, despite how difficult wearing black is for her as it reminds her of her miserable wallflower days, along with the usual gratitude for the funeral outfit "inspiration". 🤢🤢

• Heart
  • Haha
Oooh saw this on insta then noticed cow face is down 1,000 followers
Looks like insta might be doing something at long last about bots even though the original poster said they’d never bought them
I follow someone who said they have lost 5000! They reckon it's not bots either, real actual people that have had their accounts suspended.

• Wow
Reactions: 13

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Prime...totally copying Katie Ellison & no she won't be at Asda 7am any time soon. Why would she want to give her 9 year old that when she restricts everything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 13