Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennamm82

Well fellow cowbags, Baby MeeeYOW arrived a couple of days ago, and I have to say these threads are certainly helping me keep my eyes open through the night...
Just wanted to say - what a shit show. I've said before these Disney holidays arent a family break, they're a business trip and all that crap with the "book" she should be ashamed of herself.
If I found that (anywhere) I'd assume it had been forgotten or dropped by accident and would leave it.
If I saw it was her pamphlet I'd assume it had been dumped deliberately and kick it toward the nearest bin.
Gross.
Congratulations 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 16

justplaintired

Chatty Member
That is brilliant! 😂😂 I just read reviews on the pamphlet some are just horrendous!!! I laughed at them and some like her babettes are kissing ass

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Emmalj44

Just started to watch part two of the dlp vlog , she sounds so out of breath or is that her asthma?

Reactions: 15

BonBon27

VIP Member
was having a lookie on the disney groups this morning.

i cannot escape her!
I saw that too 🤣 I don’t understand the need to share it - surely you could ask about a restaurant without sharing that you follow that melt?!? And now thousands more people have seen “much more better” 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
I’m dunno if I’m gunna sound like a dickhead now but it’s just come into my head… you know in the inbetweeners when Will’s seeing that girl and he rejects her or whatever and she starts crying and someone said her dad died last week and he goes “not really relevant though is it?” That’s exactly how I imagine Emma to be right now with Stephen. I know it’s an awful situation (I lost a relative a couple of weeks ago and his funeral is next week so I get it) but honestly it popped in my head and it always makes me laugh🤦🏻‍♀️🤣 I’m sorry cowbags🤣
On a date with the empire state building! 🤣

• Haha

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Is she going to be off Instagram tomorrow? If so, how will she show more bragging? Will she buy a new overpriced hoodie then remind us that they are loads of money (but it’s ok guys, you can get similar from Asda)? What about the clocks going back tonight? Will she post her usual repeated content about that? Is that why they’ve gone to bed early? Shame there’s no babysitting service where they’re staying as Babs and 🪜 would love the scary vibes of the fright night, what with having the tables at their wedding reception named after horror films. If that’s the theme of this Halloween weekend there, why are they dressed as Alice In Wonderland? Is that just for the photo, then back into orange tights and glittery cobweb dress?

Aaagh, so many questions, I need to get a life 🤣

You missed will PUS get to see the fireworks 💥 that were on his list ???..,.

Kween of bloody hearts ♥ I’ve heard it all now and am done …… and as for PUS’s costume 🙈 but remember he missed out as he wanted to wear the boy’s costume …. And he is grieving… though you’d never know ….

emme1122

Chatty Member
She is so bad at vlogging! It’s literally a cringefest!! Sorry if this has already been mentioned but why didn’t she wait till they got to the hotel before doing her make up?

• Heart

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Not been keeping too close track of Babs but was hoping to see her at the crossing today - but sadly did not spot a babs in the wild haha

• Haha

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I agree with this, curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on a few of the links and no-one else is naked, some are in dressing gowns but mostly it's rubbing it in an arm or showing the bottle. She's not even pretending to use it, just shove it on a shelf 🤨
Yes, I had a look on their page, most of the other influencer posts seem to feature the influencer with their kids!

Allthecakes

VIP Member
I never refer to my partner as my other half, as I am a whole and so is he. We have a great time together, love each other’s company, enjoy each other’s successes, make each other laugh, and even spend time together in bed! (It might not be everyone’s opinion but I loathe the phrase ‘other half’)
Yes, I get what you're saying totally but even if you don't write/use the phrase you are referencing that you are both the same team - not half of me!

• Heart

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
I saw that too 🤣 I don’t understand the need to share it - surely you could ask about a restaurant without sharing that you follow that melt?!? And now thousands more people have seen “much more better” 🙄🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
honestly, just goes to show how pointless her content actually is.