Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Can I take an early tingo I reckon they’re staying at the New York hotel which is now marvel themed to the ball sack but next to sequoia and she see the pumpkin and was like ooooooooohhh content content content smile grieving family!

Reactions: 17

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Congrats!

Fireworks & Halloween footage maybe saved for her DLP vlog roundup, more snorefest than scarefest. Didn't someone say the Halloween party tickets were an extra £350-400 to go...that will be an expensive 30 minutes getting evidence for her IG and expenses reclaim 😡
I’ve booked New Year’s Eve tickets for us and they were £90 each. 8pm to 2am. Disgusting really if your stay covers the dates. Not trying to be braggy or bab fend here at all. She’s a cunt and if she has bought them it will be a complete waste of money.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
the "lead to MY balloon" comment reminded me of the song, 99 red balloons - so here's a little ode to babs and 🪜 on his birthday....

ME and steve in a disney tat shop
buy more mickey pins
with the money I'VE got
filming pit stories at the break of dawn
role eyes, yawn, complain and moan
scratch at nits in my grellow hair
"add a belt" - rehashed tip shared. ✅
flash the gunt and underwear
my "body confidence" claim is a lie,
as steve takes photos from the sky

ste's the lead to MY balloon
cooks and cleans while I buy, buy, buy!
ooh, *chef's kiss* content alert!
another frock delivery here!
all dresses 18 in size!
the other half quarter of ME springs to life,
stepladder steve climbs to the sky
snapping photos from up high
as the lead to MY balloon enables my lies!

steve cooks beige food for ME to eat,
"bought" me cake and other treats.
asos delivery, super-scurry!
get up that ladder in a hurry!
this is content i've waited for
time to flaunt my clothing haul!
stepladder steve is way up high,
shouts "you go girl" from the sky!

🎶 instrumental interlude, featuring ethan on the euphonium 🎶

99 shades of yellow hair,
excess blush and highlighter,
steve wears shorts out in the snow,
shoving sausage down his throat,
gel-pen list of chores compiled,
demands of smash, no compromise!
I hang rice out on the line,
steve grazed his knee, but the smash survives!

canal turns to mash before my eyes!

anxiety dreams I have had
in every one, my ex boyfriends
weep at pink castle - so pretty,
ideal backdrop for "buy my pamphlet" pity,
i want to buy a souvenier
plastic tat to prove that I was here,
steve's grief a lead to MY balloon,
i don't think about him, it's all about ME!

View attachment 1686014
That’s is quite frankly - fucking brilliant!!! 🎉🎉🎉

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Well fellow cowbags, Baby MeeeYOW arrived a couple of days ago, and I have to say these threads are certainly helping me keep my eyes open through the night...
Just wanted to say - what a shit show. I've said before these Disney holidays arent a family break, they're a business trip and all that crap with the "book" she should be ashamed of herself.
If I found that (anywhere) I'd assume it had been forgotten or dropped by accident and would leave it.
If I saw it was her pamphlet I'd assume it had been dumped deliberately and kick it toward the nearest bin.
Gross.
Congratulations! Hope you and baby are doing well and enjoying lots of snuggles. In true Babs style don’t forget to sniff your baby! 🤣🤣
There is no way Babs would go to the Halloween party! It’s far too late probably doesn’t even still til past her pathetic bedtime! I really do not understand her - pays all this money to go to Disney and is in bed by 8pm or shopping at Primark!!
She must be SO controlling it’s not even funny. What a miserable selfish bitch she continually shows herself to be.

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
What time do the rides finish ? Although Ethan isn’t allowed on any so that’s irrelevant !
As I’ve said I’ve never been but surely for kids that age just wandering round like they’ve done many times before must be boring ? What else is there to do if you don’t ho on any rides ? N if they are in their rooms with pjs on at 7-8 what time did they eat ?! Surely it must be lovely walking about at night and watching the fireworks I don’t get it what a waste of money ! Poor kids dragged there when grieving but then shut up in bedroom after teatime on holiday ! With tat n snacks from the car !
There's is absolutely loads to do other than the rides.

Mingles1001

VIP Member
One of my fave vlogs to watch is DFB Guide, it’s informative and enjoyable and I’ve absolutely no idea what the women who hosts it looks like!!!!!!!!!!

• Heart

Bricktop1

Oh god the thought of Slenderman Ste going round all the shops just to find some overpriced gimmicky drink for her just so she can earn a few more quid for an utterly pointless ‘job’/holidays/breathtaking levels of consumerism. The definition of ick for me.

• Haha
  • Heart

justlurking2345

VIP Member
aw, steve was permitted to drink a beer in a bar for his birthday treat! such a lucky, lucky boy! so steve's birthday wish was to visit a sports bar - not to be forced to drive to france following the death of a close relative and be dragged around disney - as babs previously claimed! 🤥🤥

bet she made him pay for the drinks too, y'know, since she paid for the trip to disney! 🙄
Will he get his firework wish though?🤔

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Hey there @Mingles1001 😃 Are you the same Mingles who vanished after Christmas last year? Their avi was Babs hollerin' the lost boys call with "Peter Pan" at an event 😂
I AM the same mingles 🤣🤣🤣🤣 altho I didn’t have that avatar from what I remember but someone on here did cos I remember it far too vividly! With those horrendous pixie boots?!?!?🫣🫣🫣 my old Avi was rik and Ade in the young ones

• Heart
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Fuck me. My poor eyes.

Why can she not dress her age?! And by that I mean she shouldn’t be dressing like a little girl under the age of 10.

She really does hold on to any hate comment. That DM comment was said ages ago Babs and yet you’ve filed it away, thought it about and posted it during your family holiday … sad.
definitely another comment she immediately screenshot and has saved on her phone in an album labelled "mean, nasty messages from the jealous 🐮🛍 bullies" - along with all the screenshot of DMs that she shared the other day - partly so she can ensure the details in her police are updated, but predominantly so she can drag them back out when she's craving attention and share them in a "woe is me" pity post about trolls to garner herself a load of sympathy and compliments. 🤢🤢

the teen dressed in a malificent costume is looking at her in sheer disdain and disgust. she's totally throwing shade with that obvious side eye! she absolutely does not think babs is "cool" - she is wondering why a 44 year old woman is so rabid with excitement at meeting a teenager in a costume, and seemingly believes she is the rEaL malificent, and why she is wearing those hideous orange tights paired with a dress of frocky horrors and genuinely concerned as to whether she is at risk of losing her trotters due to a lack of blood. absolutely nobody - especially not a genZ teen - think babs is "cool", and certainly not based on the fact that she's shoved her trotters into a pair of chunky docs.

and check out that unconcealed gunt! posing with her arms up in the air, her invented "trend" of wearing a jacket two sizes too small that doesn't do up and accessoring with only a tiny kids pumpkin-shaped bag - not sizeable enough to use to cover her stomach - and without the obligatory child shield, she is inadvertently showing her true #NOTasize18 size. that, and the fact that she has seemingly forgot her own advice to #addabelt - thus her usual attempt to fake a waist has failed even more so than usual! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Smug braggy witch - this will be her excuse for going to bed at 7pm - if we didn’t we wouldn’t be able to ‘walk on’ / rope drop so bloody what just go with the flow ….. Babs- do f!&k off and live a little, not everything has to be controlled by you and contrived it’s PUS birthday , let him see the fireworks , it was on HIS list !!!! View attachment 1684907
Run?
She knows how to run??

• Haha