Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ethan should chase Bab round with a job application and a clean set of pyjamas.

See how she likes it, the evil cow.
he should get erin to film him chasing babs around the house with the slow cooker while she shrieked in terror, and upload the footage it in her stories. that's the kind of teamwork that babs fears when she hears the Es talking to each other, plotting together to humiliate her in revenge for the way she has mortified them endlessly and explitd their childhoods on SM. i'm all here for them ganging up against her! 🍿🍿🍿

equally, the acting in that ad was so painfully forced - which would be understandable if babs didn't constantly emphasis erin as a triple threat with her amazing acting abilities. when she is filming the kids walking thru the train station, Erin has her arm. draped over Ethan's shoulder, and the two look perfectly aimicable, presumably unaware they are being slyly filmed from behind, yet the moment they sit down on the train, babe obviously demanded they fight, so they flap and flail their hands at each other while attempting to stifle their giggles, in a totally unconvincing manner - just so babs has an excuse to pull out the sugary snacks because she wants to at them. it's all so obvious and dull, and her ads would be far less inane if she simply allowed the kids it be themselves, rather than they) demanding they perform as toddlers on cue. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 16
She’s congratulating herself for getting through the summer holidays?! Why did Blobs even have children? Money…. No work commitments … children at an age they can entertain themselves … wow must have tough that.

And her conversations with Ste really are like pulling teeth. I’d genuinely have more fun going out to dinner with a starving polar bear then I would him.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Listening to the way she is laughing at Ethan when he was scared was horrible.
That boy is going to have issues when he is older 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Good god, she is so patronising when she talks to Steven.

I think it’s the kids who deserve a pat on the back for surviving the holidays with that narcissistic hole! She says it as if she’s solo parented the whole 6 weeks! They were on holiday for some of it, the kids were in clubs for a week. They had “play date” upon “play date”. She shipped Ethan off to her parents multiple times so she could spend the day with TT. All whilst shipping the kids off to bed at 6:30pm and going to bed at 8pm herself. Not to mention the fact her kids are 9 & 11 and can occupy themselves (as much as she’d have people believe they still act like toddlers) Hardly sounds like a battlefield babs.

Reactions: 27
God ICK is her new “niche” word. What was it last month? It’s like she thinks “I need a niche word every month”
Here’s one for you babs “twit

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Thirty one stories today. THIRTY ONE 👀. And all of them basically the utter ramblings of a madwoman. She needs an intervention.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
God ICK is her new “niche” word. What was it last month? It’s like she thinks “I need a niche word every month”
Here’s one for you babs “twit
“Chefs Kiss” definitely used to be of her “niche” words .. maybe “vibe” as well.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s decided that being serenaded by a man singing More Than Words would have given her the ick. Yeah, maybe watching it happen to someone else made her feel sick with envy. Nobody would ever sing to her. She is a full-on narcissist who will suck the joy out of other people’s experiences and memories and claim them as her own to make up for her whole life being a non-event. No wonder she has no friends!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s decided that being serenaded by a man singing More Than Words would have given her the ick. Yeah, maybe watching it happen to someone else made her feel sick with envy. Nobody would ever sing to her. She is a full-on narcissist who will suck the joy out of other people’s experiences and memories and claim them as her own to make up for her whole life being a non-event. No wonder she has no friends!
I could not have put this better 👏👏
She is 100% the girl who stood by and watched all these things happen to other people and is now re-living it all for content!!!
Unless she's referring to one of Birmingham's street buskers on her way home from one of her fabricated nights out, no man has ever sang to her! Ever!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just catching up on the days Bab events. So Ethan wants to be an actor (according to Babs yesterday) yet she only bought theatre tickets for her and Erin? What a witch.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She says it's frantic with the new routine of having to get one child out the door then the next!?! Babs, it can't be that frantic if you have time to sit and chat to strangers on the internet. Make it make sense Babs

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She says it's frantic with the new routine of having to get one child out the door then the next!?! Babs, it can't be that frantic if you have time to sit and chat to strangers on the internet. Make it make sense Babs
She’ll need a lie down and a pack of biscuits after her mornings parenting. I assume girl E is going to school on her own so Babs literally has to make sure she’s ready? Not that hard is it? You don’t have to physically get her anywhere. Just jivvy her along!

Reactions: 17
It's only frantic because she has had it easy for so long laying in her pit till 7.30 will ste doing all thr work, now she has to be up for 6.30 if ste dosent do it all.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.