Brummy Mummy #120 Babs in your face, a big disgrace, spending money on tat all over the place.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she must use her kids in ads, why not just have them act their ages and be themselves? Why has she got them pretending to fight like a couple of babies who need to be placated with snacks? Humiliating for everybody.
I must admit i thought this! It's so staged, the kids are laughing!
Why?
Why does she always have the narrative that kids fight & argue and need to be bribed with food 🙄 she's such a bore!
And when she says things like "mum snacks" that gives me the fuckung ick I can tell you 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 27
Here you go @Saltypopcorn
I wasn’t sure about doing another recap like this as it’s basically the same every time 🤣 wasting money, greed, drunk, bad parenting.

and in honour of the anniversary of Babs and Pus meeting

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Buying from Dior only for her TikTok viewers then? Guess Insta viewers are only worthy of Home and Bargains in babs mind!

"a free little tote bag"?! hardly a tote bag, babs. it's just one of those little cotton pouches they package jewellery in. essentially, she got a couple of freebie perfume samples, solely to encourage customers to buy dior perfume - the way she's describing it, it's as though she received a fancy, elaborate dior bag FOR FREE, as opposed to a standard sample shoved in every order. you aren't special babs! 🙄🙄

and it's interesting to see what content babs deems appropriate for each specific and very individual audience! IG gets all the tat bargains, bargain hauls and embarrassing moments, while tiktok gets her rubbing her face in a stinking unwashed blanket and a dior order. i would love to understand her logic. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 23
I know what Babs means about getting the ick ..

I’d like you all to know me better so I thought I’d share things that give me the ick

Eyebrow warts, badly applied makeup (especially unblended eyeshadow), laziness, yellow hair, bad fashion sense, craving attention, discussing halloween in summer, consumerism, Disney adults, wearing dressing gowns all day, owning a plastic tiki bar….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Here you go @Saltypopcorn
I wasn’t sure about doing another recap like this as it’s basically the same every time 🤣 wasting money, greed, drunk, bad parenting.

and in honour of the anniversary of Babs and Pus meeting

Love it thank you so much! Forever indebted for these GIF recaps! Seems fitting that they're the same every time given that Bab's content is the same all the time!!! Roll on the next thread!

Reactions: 18
New thread title suggestion:

(Early doors I know......!)

Brummymummyof2 she gives me the ick by being a dick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Wow - where to begin? I cannot believe she posted that clip of Ethan being terrified of candles, filmed it, posted it and mocked him...
Kids do have fears of lots of things... it’s not funny to laugh or film it, it’s not funny to mock a kid. If that was my child I wouldn’t put candles on the cake. She is a witch. A lying deceitful mean and nasty cowbag.
she shared that clip of ethan as though it was somehow related to her fabricated guitar story, claiming that ethan had the "ick" about people singing happy birthday to him. that was quite obviously footage of a little ethan being absolutely terrified of candles, while babs stood by being such a "great mum" cruelly cackling with laughter as she filmed him frightened on his birthday, instead of comforting him! absolutely no relevance to what she was talking about, and just an opportunity to mock her little boy - although it's not as though she needs an excuse. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
she shared that clip of ethan as though it was somehow related to her fabricated guitar story, claiming that ethan had the "ick" about people singing happy birthday to him. that was quite obviously footage of a little ethan being absolutely terrified of candles, while babs stood by being such a "great mum" cruelly cackling with laughter as she filmed him frightened on his birthday, instead of comforting him! absolutely no relevance to what she was talking about, and just an opportunity to mock her little boy - although it's not as though she needs an excuse. 😔
I found watching that really upsetting. They knew he hated candles but did it anyway AND laughed while they did it. So much for her being the “loveliest mum”. Just nasty.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
She seems quiet today I reckon she’s in a sulk cos the IC20000000000000 rumbled her pathetic sitcom’esque non school return post yesterday
Never mind, foiled again Babs! Back to the drawing board u go!

I found watching that really upsetting. They knew he hated candles but did it anyway AND laughed while they did it. So much for her being the “loveliest mum”. Just nasty.
And to me it just looked like it had more candles on just out of spite? If your child was terrified you’d remove the candles completely would you not?

• Sad
  • Angry
If she must use her kids in ads, why not just have them act their ages and be themselves? Why has she got them pretending to fight like a couple of babies who need to be placated with snacks? Humiliating for everybody.
You mean to tell me that future Oscar winner Triple Threat gave a non-convincing acting performance?? Woe betide! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The lipstick is a perfect Mother's Day present? As in March?! duck's sake she's even further in the future than we thought!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I’ve literally NEVER seen a reel with the kids NOT beckoning us to come closer 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's what she built her page on, berating her son & uploading all his tantrums

• Sad
  • Heart
Ethan should chase Bab round with a job application and a clean set of pyjamas.

See how she likes it, the evil cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ethan should chase Bab round with a job application and a clean set of pyjamas.

See how she likes it, the evil cow.
He'll go on to bigger and better things and she'll be left by herself as her repulsively narcissistic personality has driven everyone away.

Reactions: 23
He'll go on to bigger and better things and she'll be left by herself as her repulsively narcissistic personality has driven everyone away.
So true, Ethan can look back and see how crap Bab has treated him. Especially as its all out on social media for the whole world to see

And she shamed him in front of OTHER children - that is a horrible thing for a mother to do. No wonder she's not concerned about them being bullied—she IS the bully

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.