Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she actually packing?? Really? This is usually the point in a holiday where I'd round pur clothing up, sort out whats clean, what's dirty, what people are still using/planning to wear, but I don't pack it, it's just a sort out and streamline!

Reactions: 17
The way she says that Ste and the kids are off playing water polo AGAIN!! Babs, it's probably how they feel going to Disney AGAIN or being in bed by 7pm AGAIN or going shopping AGAIN. She really doesn't like them doing things she doesn't want to

• Angry
Reactions: 38
I thought she has a washing basket so what is there is sort out? Surely the clean clothes are still in the wardrobe 🤷🏼‍♀️

You put the dirty clothes in ons case and the the clean stuff in another one, takes 10 mins the night before you are due to leave. Hope that helps bab #lifehack 😆

Why cant she sit on poolside under parasol and watch them play polo ? Why does she need to ‘center’ herself? You would think she had just done 24 hours as an A&E nurse, not a week looking at novelty dicks in lanzarote 😆

She really is the worst of the instagram wankers!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She has gone on holiday for a week - 7 days (6 if you don't include the days they travel) and she is packing to go home on day 5 at 4pm!!!!!! 🙄
This idiot gets more and more bizarre as time goes on!
This has got to be the weirdest family holiday I have ever witnessed. I hate packing to go home - do it at the vert last minute as I'm too busy tuning into my kids and husband. Speaks volumes - she can't wait to get home can she and sexualise her Halloween merch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bet she was vibrating sorry mean outranged when she left the shop after seeing that sexist object 😆 course you wasn’t you two faced orca

Baborca 😆😆😆😆 love it cant find user that say it but its tooo funny

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She talks about Ste and the kids like they’re the unusual ones for being in the pool. She’s such a misery - I bet they’ve begun to dread seeing her plodding back over to the pool as it means either they’re going to have to video her flopping about, or they’re about to be sent back to the room.

She’s just missed the mark massively. Yeah sourvenir shops and a lie down upstairs are part of the holiday sometimes but they’re not the point of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I’ve never seen someone look so unwell on holiday before. She’s grey!!
In her latest monologue she looks like she’s been crying…
Why is she starting to pack? Does she actually like holidays? 🤷🏼‍♀️

If I looked like that after a week in a hot country I’d want my money back! 😂

Reactions: 24
There is no excuse for an Ex teacher to NOT know the difference between BROUGH AND BOUGHT!

Brought is to Bring
Bought is to Buy!

emma, you are so thick Bab it's painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Chub rub shorts can't have been much good if she has sore thighs. Surely being in the water would ease them?
Have they even been on a beach? In the sea? This has got to be the saddest holiday ever!
Her highlight is visiting the tat shops and taking pics of vile objects. She really has not put any effort or thought in for those children. It's not about Bab so she hates it! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 28
Looks like it was Ethan’s turn to chaperone his mother round the shops today. Edit: oh tit it’s all of them. For gods sake that’s even worse. Ste, tell her to duck off.

Ive never heard “Playa Blonker” before, where abouts that bab?

Reactions: 15
That family is def not normal the heat there and TT wrapped up in a bloody dressing gown surprised she hasn’t taken them all manky blanket each

Looks like it was Ethan’s turn to chaperone his mother round the shops today. Edit: oh tit it’s all of them. For gods sake that’s even worse. Ste, tell her to duck off.

Ive never heard “Playa Blonker” before, where abouts that bab?
She is a twit

Reactions: 21
I wonder what the plan for the last day will be?

Tat shops in a floral midi dress
Lays crisps and Fanta to try and fit in with normal holiday makers
Sneering at Ste for wanting one last game of water polo
Early night in the room “as they need to be well rested for the flight”
Tea from the snack bar because they’ll be fast asleep by the time the evening buffet opens

Reactions: 25
I wonder what the plan for the last day will be?

Tat shops in a floral midi dress
Lays crisps and Fanta to try and fit in with normal holiday makers
Sneering at Ste for wanting one last game of water polo
Early night in the room “as they need to be well rested for the flight”
Tea from the snack bar because they’ll be fast asleep by the time the evening buffet opens
That’s about it think you’ve got it covered

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bab is really encouraging Erin's use of social media. Trying to get her to be an influencer I guess, so Bab can ride on her fame too.

I've never seen a family do such odd things on holiday. Bab should've taken them to a cave in the antarctic, as they've spent most of the time huddled up in one room.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.