Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just cannot live in the present - always has to be moving onto the next thing. On a 7 day holiday you make the most of every moment - hell on any holiday you make the most of every minute. She really cannot stand being with her family full time can she? She needs to escape to have ‘me’ time with a podcast and some packing! Saddo

• Angry
Reactions: 25
she is so bleeping vile. there is no situation that babs making a chair "moist" could ever be described as "in a good way". 🤢🤢

and to then label the babettes who highlighted her misspelling of "just" as "jis" and referred to it as "jizz" as "dirty cows" when we all know that absolutely nobody messaged her, and she is the only one with jizz on the brain, it who believes she can make a chair moist "in a good way". jfc.

and what's worse is that even a sweaty crotch doesn't result in babs taking a shower. she'd far rather lie on her bed and take photos. dirty witch. the room must absolutely stink. 🤢🤢

Screenshot_20220801_182856.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20220801_191225_com.instagram.android.jpg

This does not look like the face of a woman who's had a lovely holiday . She cannot wait to get home can she?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Her previous tiktok where she went with Erin to the market, and claimed it’s a “rather long walk”…. It’s less than 2km. Takes about 20/25 mins, along a flat paved walkway. She is mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she done for the night now? Tucked up in bed by 7pm? Surely they’ll be going out again but who knows with Bab Van Winkle 🥱😴😴

Reactions: 21
There is no excuse for an Ex teacher to NOT know the difference between BROUGH AND BOUGHT!

Brought is to Bring
Bought is to Buy!

emma, you are so thick Bab it's painful.
The irony here being that i spelt brought wrong 🤣🤣🤣
But I'm travelling around the country counselling world class athletes, what's that grellow monsters excuse!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Don’t give her an excuse
One trawl through her insta account shows Ethan perfectly capable of coping with anything
especially when out of the whole family, it was ethan who fought to change his diet and become vegetarian, yet babs put hurdles in his way at every possible opportunity, refusing to allow him to eat salad - because cucumber is bought specifically for the rats - and only provided veggie nuggets as a source of protein, and ultimately tricked him into eating pop tarts which contained gelatin and then told him he was no longer a vegetarian, bad luck. 😔

i do not believe for one moment that either of the kids are the issue in terms of the conway's limited beige diet - despite babs blaming them for her decision to survive on pizza and cheese toasties whilst abroad - it's simply because that is all they are ever given. when they were at Disney, the kids were both excited to try new snacks, like corn on the cob and chocolate-coated banana - it was babs who stuck to the sugary treats.

in terms of the lack of variety in their diet and the family's reliance on beige foods, it's a combination of bab's utter laziness, and her own reluctantance to expand her diet and try new foods, and in doing so, she prevents her children from doing so too. it's also the fact that she insists on treating her children as toddlers - even the fact that they had to wait til they were the ages of nine and eleven, to try bleeping muller corner yoghurts! 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 15
Is she done for the night now? Tucked up in bed by 7pm? Surely they’ll be going out again but who knows with Bab Van Winkle 🥱😴😴
Not just in bed but in bed with her eyes closed !!!!! dreaming of zebra pens, washing and Rae Dunn - smug witch when others would kill for that holiday 😡😡😡

. She has made no effort on any element of this holiday- just pity her poor family but I am angry at her PUS who facilitates the behaviour . Pray the others duck off out without her to have some fun to make the most of their penultimate night !!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
How can she spend a week in Lanza and not look even in the slightest bit brown!
My top 5 things to do on holiday includes getting a tan 🤷‍♀️ #standard

Reactions: 20
That’s the face of someone who’s so contrary that she won’t even allow herself to have a go at something different. If it isn’t her type of holiday she refuses to take part in any way, heaven forbid she enjoy herself.
She’d have been better locking that phone in the hotel room safe, getting in the pool and cooling off, and sitting in the shade with a bottle of water if she was so warm. Failing that, she should have stayed at home - which probably would have suited her more. Who prioritises packing the cases so early in your trip?!

Reactions: 26
I don’t understand why they pay a fortune to stay in hotels on their holidays- around the corner from their place are tons of gorgeous 4 bedroom villas with their own pool right next to a supermarket, where they could have done self catering. Same when they go to Florida- why not stay in a villa? Instead they splash the cash on a hotel room and then spend their time holed up in there all evening with a supermarket picnic of cereal bars, crisps or sandwiches because they don’t have any cooking facilities!

Reactions: 26
So body confident she is hiding the tops of her arms in long sleeved dresses...she had the long sleeved monki one on yesterday.

Also Birmingham is a hive of Commonweath activity including lots of free elements-the content she is missing at home is insane. People who couldn't travel there would have been interested to see it as I'm sure the boy and girl would. One venue is near Harbs too...opportunity missed Babs
This has left me shooketh. The opportunities she had missed here. Her literal whole persona is being a Brummie and your home city is being shown at its finest and you duck off to go tit shopping in Spain. Biggest own goal ever.
I am the same age as her and live near Birmingham, similarity ends there - I actually like both my kids. We have loved going to the events, loads of stuff for kids. It would have been amazing for hers to enjoy this.

Reactions: 19
she is so bleeping vile. there is no situation that babs making a chair "moist" could ever be described as "in a good way". 🤢🤢

and to then label the babettes who highlighted her misspelling of "just" as "jis" and referred to it as "jizz" as "dirty cows" when we all know that absolutely nobody messaged her, and she is the only one with jizz on the brain, it who believes she can make a chair moist "in a good way". jfc.

and what's worse is that even a sweaty crotch doesn't result in babs taking a shower. she'd far rather lie on her bed and take photos. dirty witch. the room must absolutely stink. 🤢🤢

View attachment 1463507
I bet her Dad is loving watching her holiday content

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
That’s the face of someone who’s so contrary that she won’t even allow herself to have a go at something different. If it isn’t her type of holiday she refuses to take part in any way, heaven forbid she enjoy herself.
She’d have been better locking that phone in the hotel room safe, getting in the pool and cooling off, and sitting in the shade with a bottle of water if she was so warm. Failing that, she should have stayed at home - which probably would have suited her more. Who prioritises packing the cases so early in your trip?!
Even "her" holidays, the Disney holidays, she doesn't seem to be enjoying herself as much as she thought she would, and again they hole up in the room instead of getting out and enjoying the evening! She seems yo like the idea of Disney far more than the reality. The last Disney holiday had real "watching our money" vibes too.

Reactions: 20
Love the fact Katie Ellis didn’t acknowledge Babs publicly. Even when Babs tried to use her children as emotional manipulation.

She doesn’t want to be your friend Emma. Probably because you were being your loud obnoxious self.

Sorry I know this has likely been said today but what sad fucks (looking at you Tweedle Ste and Tweedle Brum) sit in a hotel room watching a historic football match?!

Go outside your hotel, touch grass, and find a bar, have some drinks and enjoy (and let your children enjoy!) the atmosphere.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean this is a big statement when we compare with the tit that has gone before this year but absolutely her worst holiday ever! Ever Ever. I don’t know how she does it. She just sucks all the joy and fun out of everything. Those poor kids. No sympathy for la sop. He’s an enabler!

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.