Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the duck is she bothered about having Sunday off? She should have had the whole bloody week off. (Well you know, she should give it up and have her whole life off but 🤷🏼‍♀️ a week would be an improvement on her addiction)

Reactions: 34
I cannot believe they are in the room again tonight. So we stayed very close to their hotel for 2 weeks in October- in a gorgeous villa with our own pool, because of that we did want to spend some time in the villa so we alternated one night in then one night out- about a 15/20 min walk away is a beautiful marina with lots of restaurants and bars. Or we would hop in a taxi along to the town which is less than 10 mins away and eat looking out at the harbour with the ferries coming in from fuerteventura. They are so odd. What a waste!

View attachment 1458748
Oop hold up… spoke too soon. She found a belt to hold up her cracking rack, so they are off out! Hallelujah
Sad that Erin is holding her dress like her mum does in photos.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So far, everything has been about Erin. Erin and Babs went to a little market in the morning, Erin won a mini disco competition with her Dad, Erin's dress is from Pep and Co...she hasn't mentioned anything about Ethan on this holiday. Babs, you have TWO children. One of whom you make wear crocs with socks in almost 30 degree heat you cretin.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
So far, everything has been about Erin. Erin and Babs went to a little market in the morning, Erin won a mini disco competition with her Dad, Erin's dress is from Pep and Co...she hasn't mentioned anything about Ethan on this holiday. Babs, you have TWO children. One of whom you make wear crocs with socks in almost 30 degree heat you cretin.
How to make September even harder for Erin at senior school.

Reactions: 21
The poor lad wears nothing but crocs and socks on every holiday! Erin has shitwater sandals like Mummy dearest of course🙄
Ethan really is forgotten by her unless she needs him for an ad or she wants to stick 2 fingers up at tattle when she will make some OTT gushing post about sniffing him and how much she adores him......before ignoring him for weeks. How anyone can be so obvious on SM about their favouritism towards one child beggars belief- but then this is Emma Conway and nothing beggars belief with her, she's such a witch.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Why the duck is she bothered about having Sunday off? She should have had the whole bloody week off. (Well you know, she should give it up and have her whole life off but 🤷🏼‍♀️ a week would be an improvement on her addiction)
Doesn’t she usually schedule a week off social media in the summer holidays? She’d have been best doing it this week whilst away with the family then she could’ve had a lot more content to share when she returned instead of it looking to everyone like the shite week away it is ……those kids haven’t had the best of times it’s just same rinse and repeat tit she does at home but in a hotter place.

Reactions: 22
I could understand her using her holiday as content if she was trying to broaden her platform now the kids are older etc but she is just so BORING. She has nothing to offer- she does nothing of interest. We have had plenty of what we call "fly and flop" holidays! You know where you're knackered from work etc so most of the time you're just lying by the pool relaxing and recharging your batteries etc. Nothing wrong with that but it doesn't make for interesting viewing on Insta etc so why not just take the week off and if you must upload a small reel at the end!
They do NOTHING on holiday! She shows NOTHING of the resort (for "security" reasons????!!!), nothing of the food except one god awful reel, nothing of the activities they do- so why not just switch off??! It makes NO sense to me!
I don't think she enjoys holidays much unless its Disney. I don't think she actually knows how to have fun with her family. I think all these years of filming every single activity they do has meant her life has merged into one long bit of content for social media. She can no longer separate the 2.

This holiday is an ordinary family holiday in The Canaries- something thousands of people do every year. It's nothing special really. Its not an uber luxury resort, its not a freebie (she wishes she still got those!) so she doesn't HAVE to film, its not a theme park where there is tons to do and see.
It's a week at an AI resort. So turn off the camera and enjoy time with your kids Emma, have sex with your pathetic husband so you're not so bloody desperate for attention! Spend time in the pool with your kids having FUN...play ball, have races, actually BE the body confident person you make out you are but without making stupid reels!

But you won't because you're a witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
There's an Instagram boycott tomorrow. I wonder if she'll take part? 😂 Does anybody find it hilarious that all of these influencers are whinging because their content isn't getting seen by their legion of "adoring" fans? I can understand people who own businesses that use the platform as it can have an impact on their actual job but influencers should probably start to realise that Instagram won't be around forever or as popular as it once was (like Facebook) and their job isn't actually that stable. If my social media were successful, I would never quit my job and make that my career as you just don't know when it will all come crashing down.

Anyway, back to Babs. I think she makes Ethan wear crocs with socks so he'll fit into her narrative of being different. If you look at the picture she uploaded of him and his sister playing cards with their dad on the balcony, Ethan is wearing flip flops. There are plenty of sandals designed for boys his age - Tesco is full of them as is Asda. She is just cheap where he is concerned.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
There's an Instagram boycott tomorrow. I wonder if she'll take part? 😂 Does anybody find it hilarious that all of these influencers are whinging because their content isn't getting seen by their legion of "adoring" fans? I can understand people who own businesses that use the platform as it can have an impact on their actual job but influencers should probably start to realise that Instagram won't be around forever or as popular as it once was (like Facebook) and their job isn't actually that stable. If my social media were successful, I would never quit my job and make that my career as you just don't know when it will all come crashing down.

Anyway, back to Babs. I think she makes Ethan wear crocs with socks so he'll fit into her narrative of being different. If you look at the picture she uploaded of him and his sister playing cards with their dad on the balcony, Ethan is wearing flip flops. There are plenty of sandals designed for boys his age - Tesco is full of them as is Asda. She is just cheap where he is concerned.
I'm sure they got gifted trainers not long ago and haven't seen them worn once, I don't get why crocs are so popular my 2 refuse to wear them.

Reactions: 17
The poor lad wears nothing but crocs and socks on every holiday! Erin has shitwater sandals like Mummy dearest of course🙄
Ethan really is forgotten by her unless she needs him for an ad or she wants to stick 2 fingers up at tattle when she will make some OTT gushing post about sniffing him and how much she adores him......before ignoring him for weeks. How anyone can be so obvious on SM about their favouritism towards one child beggars belief- but then this is Emma Conway and nothing beggars belief with her, she's such a witch.
And let’s not forget his most important role on holiday Frumpys excuse to retire to bed early
because Ethan’s exhausted”

I could understand her using her holiday as content if she was trying to broaden her platform now the kids are older etc but she is just so BORING. She has nothing to offer- she does nothing of interest. We have had plenty of what we call "fly and flop" holidays! You know where you're knackered from work etc so most of the time you're just lying by the pool relaxing and recharging your batteries etc. Nothing wrong with that but it doesn't make for interesting viewing on Insta etc so why not just take the week off and if you must upload a small reel at the end!
They do NOTHING on holiday! She shows NOTHING of the resort (for "security" reasons????!!!), nothing of the food except one god awful reel, nothing of the activities they do- so why not just switch off??! It makes NO sense to me!
I don't think she enjoys holidays much unless its Disney. I don't think she actually knows how to have fun with her family. I think all these years of filming every single activity they do has meant her life has merged into one long bit of content for social media. She can no longer separate the 2.

This holiday is an ordinary family holiday in The Canaries- something thousands of people do every year. It's nothing special really. Its not an uber luxury resort, its not a freebie (she wishes she still got those!) so she doesn't HAVE to film, its not a theme park where there is tons to do and see.
It's a week at an AI resort. So turn off the camera and enjoy time with your kids Emma, have sex with your pathetic husband so you're not so bloody desperate for attention! Spend time in the pool with your kids having FUN...play ball, have races, actually BE the body confident person you make out you are but without making stupid reels!

But you won't because you're a witch!
To be honest even Disney was tit because she couldn’t keep up! All that droning on about “ going home” what crap absolute coverage she did

Even on this holiday she shows nothing except her stupid gurning face, that snooze fest known as Steve, penis shaped novelties, and her massive tits held up by a belt 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Don't be too harsh!
She did name him as the reason she was back in the room early on the first night. And also the reason they stayed in, watched a film and ate Haribo while on holiday 🤞🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 20
That last Disney holiday, she looked like she wasn't really enjoying it. I don't think she's a real Disney fan tbh.

Reactions: 29
That last Disney holiday, she looked like she wasn't really enjoying it. I don't think she's a real Disney fan tbh.
She’s not a fan at all - didn’t she write an early blog about how much she disliked it all until she had kids?? I’ve been brought up on Disney - saw films at the cinema, had all the videos, was lucky to go to Florida and France with my family as a kid. And I’m not even the most massive of Disney fans - there are way more hardcore people than me!
Honestly (and not to be too deep on a Sunday morning) I don’t think Babs knows what she likes or enjoys anymore. She has no home/work line anymore and it’s totally blurred. She HAS to keep posting but she doesn’t know what to post, she needs attention and validation but can’t handle criticism, she’s unhealthy and grey but won’t change her lifestyle because she’s too stubborn and lazy “body confident”, she doesn’t really seem to like being a mum, her marriage isn’t all that great (the titanic reel on the cruise anyone??). She’s actually really unhappy, but won’t admit it or give in, so will just continue this stomping around, being the centre of attention, making money for tit Insta content etc etc, until it all stops and she’s left with nothing. A husband who barely seems to tolerate her and kids who if they have any sense won’t want anything to do with her! I’d almost feel sorry for her except she’s a bellend who’s made her own bed and now has to lie in it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't think she enjoys any holiday because she can't live in the moment. She likes the prep and organising etc (the bit she has control over)

Reactions: 27
Like someone else has said, there is nothing special or different about this holiday! I don't even think Babs likes it herself. So why doesn't she just stop ramming it down everyone's throat and read her Kindel 🙄

Someone had said up thread about whether Babs could have be autistic and I didn’t see it at the time. Now her reaction to holidays makes me wonder this too?
She hates to be out of routine so sticks to the same bed time and has to go tat shopping like at home. She only eats her safe foods. She doesn’t want to go to the evening entertainment (too noisy) and she couldn’t cope without her belt!

Reactions: 21
That's it if I didn't know she was on holiday
And let’s not forget his most important role on holiday Frumpys excuse to retire to bed early
because Ethan’s exhausted”

To be honest even Disney was tit because she couldn’t keep up! All that droning on about “ going home” what crap absolute coverage she did

Even on this holiday she shows nothing except her stupid gurning face, that snooze fest known as Steve, penis shaped novelties, and her massive tits held up by a belt 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
That's it. If I didn't know she was on holiday I'd just think she was filming from her bed as usual. I'd like to see the local area, the beach etc. I know most people know what a typical canary island resort is like but it's still more interesting than close ups of her face.

So we’ve established she’s not into city breaks, not into pool and beach hols, maybe liked Disney once upon a time but has exhausted that option. What hols does that leave her with for her family? Genuinely- 2 pre teen children and the cracking wit that Steve must be? She’s not sporty or adventurous so I’m struggling to see what
Kind of holiday she would enjoy?
After the tit show of the past 3 holidays where they must have clocked up £15k minimum - they should be bucket list ticking for that?

That's it if I didn't know she was on holiday

That's it. If I didn't know she was on holiday I'd just think she was filming from her bed as usual. I'd like to see the local area, the beach etc. I know most people know what a typical canary island resort is like but it's still more interesting than close ups of her face.
I wonder if she knows there is an underwater museum literally metres from her balcony. Has she wondered why there seems to be a lot of boats in that area Has she googled it to see what it looks like She showed Tower yesterday does she know anything about it. Does she watch the Sailing Schools out in the sea I can spend hours watching them Nope all she is interested in is shopping for stuff that will soon drop to pieces when she is home and keeping up the routine of mainlining sugar. Holiday are wasted on the grellow one

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.