Brummy Mummy #117 She’s travelled to Spain and her content’s still lame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes and it dosent look like it fits, to me it looks lime she's had to put an extra hole in, babs stop pretending your #size18 no one believes you anymore.
Yes it does. Looks a bit flimsy too like a straw bag #prayforthebelt

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Erin really does look quite burnt. No excuse for it, what are both of these parents playing at? Every cloud has a silver lining though bab, would be a great excuse to have a family PJ day in the room tomorrow!

Now Ste apparently likes to watch football on a “normal” telly, which is highly convenient. Each of the family taking it in turns to take the blame for having an early night in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
ofc babs found a belt! hardly surprising when she spent the first two days of their holiday dragging the family around the shops. and the way she's referring to it as "tat" is the usual nod to tattle! she just cannot resist. 🤦🏻‍♀️

and i wish she would encourage her daughter to smile naturally. that forced scrunched-nose smile is awful, and becoming more and more extreme, to the point where her eyes are no longer visible. the poor girl actually looks pained - unless that is the result of the sunburn on her face - but it's awful that these are the childhood memories she will look back on when she's older, and her smile will be faked in every single photo.

and yeah babs, i'm sure erin is absolutely delighted that you have shared with the entire world that her dress is from poundland. not that it matters in the slightesy, but kids are cruel and that's exactly the kind of information they will use to bully her. 😔

Reactions: 22
So body confident she is hiding the tops of her arms in long sleeved dresses...she had the long sleeved monki one on yesterday.

Also Birmingham is a hive of Commonweath activity including lots of free elements-the content she is missing at home is insane. People who couldn't travel there would have been interested to see it as I'm sure the boy and girl would. One venue is near Harbs too...opportunity missed Babs

Reactions: 22
1. The cast of love island don’t look like you because they expose themselves to sunlight round the pool… you’ve spent more time in the room/tat shops than in daylight

2. Can we just address the washing basket?! Surely you just stick your dirty clothes in the other side of the suitcase for going home?! Maybe that’s just too much organisation. I mean why not just have a dirty washing packing cube?! Revolutionary.
We take a bin bag and hang it on the door handle if we are somewhere without a machine 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220730_205218.jpg

I see she's had to trot out that godawful reel dealing with complements from strangers. What's up Bab...don't like your phone friends asking about E's frock? God she's so pasty here !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So ridiculous that she trawled shops & markets & a belt was found on resort 🤷‍♀️ allbeit far too small but hey-ho. The tit scaffolding means they can all go to the ball buffet dinner & disco 😬 selfish mare, nothing confident about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1458780
So I'm tired and it's late, but I'm stuck waiting for a connecting train so humour me!

The body language here says so much.
Emma is turned in towards Erin.
One arm around Erin.
The other arm in front of Ethan with her body slightly turning away from him. He is holding her hand and she is not touching him at all.
Even the leg is pointing forward as a subconscious way of preventing him from getting in any closer to her!
I could go on!
She's disgusting!
Nasty witch!
Oh wow, gosh. Poor lad. He always looks a bit pushed out in photos of the three of them it's sad

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Oh wow, gosh. Poor lad. He always looks a bit pushed out in photos of the three of them it's sad
I hate how subtle she is ....the average thick Babette wouldn't see this and gush soppy messages about what a cute family they are 🤦.

• Angry
Is this babette trolling 🤣

BB6AB330-6FF8-4008-92FC-FA3593CD63F8.jpeg

yes yes laugh a minute , I bet Stepladder Ste is a scream at a dinner party and Babs can tell you about that time she want to Iceland, Disneyworld and Lanzarote this year and spent each night in her hotel room observing her 7pm toddler bedtime. Riveting guest ! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
………I’m just howling. She makes every single thing in her life look shite!
Every trip, every outfit, every advert, every holiday, every meal. Shes got a reverse Midas touch. Everything turns to tit 😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Mrs body confident scouring tat markets on holiday to find a belt to hold up her rack rather than just buying a proper size dress instead of a smock so she can say she’s wearing an 18 🙄

For the love of god take your kids to the disco. Even ste could make the effort and find a pub showing the football Jesus Christ your on holiday. Sat in the hotel at 6pm is beyond belief
Football will be on in the Canarian Bar there is a massive TV She could sit out on the balcony terrace outside it with the toddlers More than likely there will be a singer on across from it to listen to There you are Babs I’ve got your evening sorted You could even call in to the Snack Bar for a burger on your way back to your room it’s on the way to your block

Reactions: 19
And as if she tries to say she doesn’t read here to plan her content.

of course TT and 🪜 ste won a competition at the mini disco. Of course they did. After we mentioned that they stay locked up in the room every night.

man’s confirming that she’s “signing off until Monday” a) thank godfor us and b) how many reels are we guessing on Monday morning about more shopping

Reactions: 25
Football will be on in the Canarian Bar there is a massive TV She could sit out on the balcony terrace outside it with the toddlers More than likely there will be a singer on across from it to listen to There you are Babs I’ve got your evening sorted You could even call in to the Snack Bar for a burger on your way back to your room it’s on the way to your block
Actually typing the above I’ve just worked out why they don’t eat in the Dining Room at night their room is one of the furthest away whereas the Snack Bar is just up in the lift a couple of floors It’s too bloody far for her to walk hence the nights in the room

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe they are in the room again tonight. So we stayed very close to their hotel for 2 weeks in October- in a gorgeous villa with our own pool, because of that we did want to spend some time in the villa so we alternated one night in then one night out- about a 15/20 min walk away is a beautiful marina with lots of restaurants and bars. Or we would hop in a taxi along to the town which is less than 10 mins away and eat looking out at the harbour with the ferries coming in from fuerteventura. They are so odd. What a waste!

View attachment 1458748
Oop hold up… spoke too soon. She found a belt to hold up her cracking rack, so they are off out! Hallelujah
He’s a boring bastard, she’s a frumpy as duck
Erin looks lovely and summery
Frumpy’s frock probably would have looked better without a belt……. God she’s just so old in her ways, it’s a wonder she hasn’t got a cardi on 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I cannot believe they are in the room again tonight. So we stayed very close to their hotel for 2 weeks in October- in a gorgeous villa with our own pool, because of that we did want to spend some time in the villa so we alternated one night in then one night out- about a 15/20 min walk away is a beautiful marina with lots of restaurants and bars. Or we would hop in a taxi along to the town which is less than 10 mins away and eat looking out at the harbour with the ferries coming in from fuerteventura. They are so odd. What a waste!

View attachment 1458748
Oop hold up… spoke too soon. She found a belt to hold up her cracking rack, so they are off out! Hallelujah
I bought my 4 year old daughter that dress Erin has on from Pep and Co 🤦‍♀️.

• Haha
Is this babette trolling 🤣

View attachment 1459000

yes yes laugh a minute , I bet Stepladder Ste is a scream at a dinner party and Babs can tell you about that time she want to Iceland, Disneyworld and Lanzarote this year and spent each night in her hotel room observing her 7pm toddler bedtime. Riveting guest ! 🤣🤣
don’t be silly - the Conway’s wouldn’t attend a dinner party… it’s past their bedtime!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.