Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tiki bar post. Predictable as duck 🙄 she’s so bleeping basic. Piss off you absolute weapon 🖕🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What a dick! She’s so up her own arse, people can’t afford food and bills and this bellend is flaunting her wealth 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220709-170908_Instagram.jpg

I'm not being funny,,,,,,, but what the hell is this!
That is pure fat cells under her skin 😳 This is so bad and sooooo unhealthy! Not fat shaming here Emma, before you start bleeping crying! Purely a warning from a nurse! That is fat going round your body, through your heart and into your blood! Get a grip woman!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What a dick! She’s so up her own arse, people can’t afford food and bills and this bellend is flaunting her wealth 🤬
Yes!!!!! I completely understand some people are still spending, treats etc, but, a lot of people really are feeling under pressure at the moment, especially with the summer holidays coming up!! How much must she have spent on that?? I’m not saying she shouldn’t spend her money but to be so in your face and frivolous is sickening

Reactions: 26
Vile bar creation in her conservation area or whatever the restriction is. No room for the extension now🍹

Reactions: 21
It’s just as crap as we all knew it would be 😂, well done Babs & good luck clearing that away the first storm we get 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She just loves it so much guyz that she hasn't put her phone done for the last hour!! You can see the timeline of her responding to comments from the pathetic babettes.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The tiki bar looks so tacky and look so out of place in her garden, if they get the extention which I don't think they will where is it going to go. I'm going to say this will be the first and last time we see it as she never spends anytime in the garden.

Reactions: 20
Also has she tried to slim herself. The lettering on Tiki the line next to it is on lewonk?

It’s Ste’s Gay Bar lets be honest when Babs is out he’ll be pulling out (#bit rude! Careful!!) the rainbow 🌈 flag and hosting George et el margaritas 🍸 as fast as you can say Brighton!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.