Brummy Mummy #115 She's a Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Bat looking for a bit more plastic tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how recent, think the bikini was last year in Brighton, and the other at a spa or something but dont know when these were in a reel

Attachments

Reactions: 9
It made me feel when she stroked her stomach and said she is going to try and get a tan there. Is there any need to tell us that, or hod God forbid show us that?

Reactions: 20
Babs has caught up with tattle... Ethan has been down and got a drink cowbags! Not asked for one

Reactions: 22
Realistic size 18 try on and the first bikini is a 20. Jesus Christ babs just own it. PS they all look shit

Reactions: 27
Wow Babs that blue swimsuit really shows off your "cracking rack" think you need to rethink how you describe your boobs

Reactions: 21
Iv not tried on swimwear for many years…. But are you meant to try it on and sent it back? Swear when I have tried on one Iv tried it on with clean knickers on!
Also I’m a size 14 and my 2 swim suits are size 16…. I can’t believe she’s a size 18 in swimwear. With her figure and crackin rack she should try and have a look at something abit better quality Iv got figleaves swimwear… lovely classic navy blue designs, they are always flattering cuts with bands ect in all the right places and have proper support!
She must be so awkward in them Ill fitting swimsuits, you can see her side boob on a desperate attempt to escape!

Reactions: 17

baba you need to size up to a 22 as this looks a bit tight round the cracking rack. Also it’s not sporty at all!

Reactions: 23
Can somebody explain to me how a realistic size 18 swimsuit real includes a size 20? Babs if it’s a realistic size 18 show us what the 18 looks like. Otherwise it’s just show and tell.

They all look shit. You’re welcome. HTH

Reactions: 25
All the swim suits/bikinis look awful on her she need to spend a little more money and buy one that supports her cracking rack, and it annoying me so much the way she contorts herself to try and look better in the blue swimsuit if you have to stand like that then it doesn't fit or look good normally and dosent help anyone to see what it actually looks like, which to me shows no body confidence what so ever and having the camara so high up annoys me too.

Realistic size 18 try on and the first bikini is a 20. Jesus Christ babs just own it. PS they all look shit
I came here to say the same. She really needs to drop the ‘ReALiStiC Size 18’ lie and just refer to it as a plus-sized person trying to find a bikini that looks/feels ok. She’s still using the Size18 hashtag ffs

Are you supposed to try swim suits on and then return them? I’ve only ever tried on with pants on if I’m unsure.

I watched the vog today, another shopping trip, but I do hope she buys Ethan those lovely Harry Potter book. She picked them up but didn't mention him but I bet he would absolutely love those!

Reactions: 13
Nobody is being influenced to buy this. It looks terrible.
She needs to spend some cash on proper fitting swimwear. I bought Boden recently, had tried on cheap supermarket swimwear but the quality isn’t good. Boden wasn’t cheap but the fabric is great and supports your figure, worth the money.

Attachments

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.