Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CCS

I hope home bargains and every other shop in the kingdom are now clearing their shelves of quavers , I would hate Babs to endure another day of what she went through yesterday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

hattie20

VIP Member
I LEFT THE SHOP SHAKING
💀
Maybe be enraged about some real feminist issues not a cheap ass weight loss piece of tat that no one is asking you to buy nor is it jumping off the shelf to harass your 11 year old daughter. Hush up babs.
She left the shop shaking with excitement at the thought of posting a bandwagon for some well needed engagement.

Probably hoping to get asked to go on a shit local radio station to discuss it.

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
How DOES she function in the real world?? If someone disagrees with her what does she do? She can’t block them!
She really is pathetic. When the shit hit the fan regarding The Range did she seriously think every single person was going to applaud her and agree?! Why can’t she cope with people having a different opinion to her? Why does she need to block them? Why would you go to to all the bother of finding who they are from a post in twitter to block on instagram?!
If you don’t want to face up to the fact that people WILL ALWAYS DISAGREE with you and you can’t actually cope with that then it would suggest social media is not for you!
She had to go looking for those messages, like she has to come and read in here- it’s HER CHOICE!
How hard is that to understand Emma???
If you don’t like what people are saying don’t read but in order to have blocked hundreds and hundreds ( for once it probably was hundreds not just Emma’s hundreds!!) of people who dared to disagree with you and call you out for the fat, lying hypocrite that that you are, you must have spent all day glued to your phone. How bloody pathetic does that make you?!

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Oh she does but this was Monday & she needed to wait until Thursday 😂 She's just the gift that keeps on giving with these comments!!
Screenshot_20220706-185426_Facebook.jpg

• Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Or, Emma bought the tiki bar and told Stevie to stand and stick his thumbs up for the photo and she is pretending he bought it to make out they are "couple goals"(hate that term)

Popper

VIP Member
Diet culture can be dangerous but so is over eating crap and not exercising Babs.

So woman aren’t allowed to try and lose weight for a special occasion to make themselves healthier and to feel better. Yet, she can prance around in her underwear, flash her fanny while sharing inappropriate images to thousands of strangers to make herself feel better about herself?

As a woman, she offends me way more than a daft sign from the range

• Heart

Matilda28

Oh god she has found a bandwagon to jump on that ‘diet culture is dangerous’. Anything to validate her awful glutinous lifestyle.

Curveball

Chatty Member
On her daughter's big day, she plasters herself on social media in a swimming costume. How can she be so insensitive and set her up for bullying before she's even started ??

• Sad

Handwash30

VIP Member
Why’s she equating getting older with becoming obese? Most people are capable of staying a healthy weight their whole life. She’s so close to having a decent take on this issue of being young and gorgeous is not the be all and end all… but she also then tries to flex eating entire packets of digestives, like that’s a healthier approach to food?

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
She's had no problem taking the TT brat out TWICE this week has she!! A theatre trip & now a shopping AND cinema trip with her friends!
Bragging again about how much she's going to spend!
She's a vile nasty cunt!!!! 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad

hattie20

VIP Member
Already talking about all the money she’s going to spend buying plastic tat for the tiki bar.

She’s got massive issues. That sort of thing really isn’t normal. She’s got an addiction.

shazbev

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220701_144701_com.instagram.android.jpg

She looks utterly dreadful here. She really needs to take a decent amount of time off SM and get some proper help. Sadly it's become an addiction for her and she's afraid to step away, probably cos the only attention she gets is from her fawning babettes...she certainly doesn't get it from la'sop and she has to share attention from her mom with Rog and Claire. I'd feel sorry for her if she wasn't such a vile narc!

• Wow

BLAH76

Chatty Member
It's cheap, it's tat, but if someone wants to buy it then they should be allowed to and not have it removed from shelves 🙄
Halloween costumes and all the cheapo plastic Halloween shit annoys the hell out of me and fills the world with unnecessary plastic... Should that be banned too Babs? I doubt she'd agree.
Fucking hell, if everything that insulted or annoyed someone was banned there would be bugger all left to buy.... Then she'd be screwed. She's raging, bollocks, she's spotted an opportunity to increase engagement and end up back on The Sun online. So transparent 🙄

• Heart

Popper

VIP Member
She is so offended by people who want to lose weight in order to become healthier, because she doesn’t have the drive or determination to do it her self. So instead of becoming healthier, and my god it’s needed, she puts on this pretend disgust at everything linked to weight loss.

She is so unhappy with being overweight but too lazy to do anything about it. Cannot stand the “body confident” bullshit she portrays. Only thing she should be confident about is the fact that she’s got a lot of weight related health problems coming her way

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220702-073138_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-073131_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220702-073128_Instagram.jpg

The faces she pulled at Step 🪜 Ste until he agreed to buy the tiki room - (it's not a fucking room) - and pose for the photo like a dick with his thumb up 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28