Brummy Mummy #113 You don’t know me, my heart or my soul; though my flaps, gunt & rack are always on show

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A niche poll on biscuits…

starts with bourbons and custard creams. I’m sure the digestives are quaking in their boots 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Another niche biscuit poll, so bleeping niche she rehashes it every bastard year…..tingo soon when there’s a debate about a bastard Jaffa cake being biscuit or cake

• Haha
Reactions: 34
If I ever get excited, or even speak about putting wet clothes on a washing line, I’d like to be shot and put out of my misery, please. For that would be the day that I’ve lost all hope and interest in life.

It’s bleeping washing. Stick it outside. Stick it in the drier. No one else on earth gives a duck.

And it’s not sexy, you repressed dimwit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
No one asked you to do a biscuit poll...you need the engagement. And using jaffa cakes to get another debate starting too. 🙄

Reactions: 23
Emma nobody wants to see your fat fingers with stupid paint on them. Take your rings off and clean them and leave them off they clearly do not fit.

Reactions: 21
She’s so bleeping boring 🙄 and desperate!! It’s oozing out of her pores. A break from hate watching her is needed , I’m taking so many breaks from her lately I’m wasting my time even having a peek at her! But, the upside is I can do my laughs and rants here with you all .. she’s painful to watch though

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just going back to the whole concert thing...wonder if Babs checked the info before she booked for the Gary Barlow show because:
- it's not recommended for under 14s
- it's definitely not a concert (more like memoirs with accompanying snippets of music)
- there's no photography/filming allowed and anyone who tries to use their phone will be asked to prove that they've deleted the footage.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Just going back to the whole concert thing...wonder if Babs checked the info before she booked for the Gary Barlow show because:
- it's not recommended for under 14s
- it's definitely not a concert (more like memoirs with accompanying snippets of music)
- there's no photography/filming allowed and anyone who tries to use their phone will be asked to prove that they've deleted the footage.
It's probably Gary talking about his shagging days in TT and how to avoid paying tax.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If I ever get excited, or even speak about putting wet clothes on a washing line, I’d like to be shot and put out of my misery, please. For that would be the day that I’ve lost all hope and interest in life.

It’s bleeping washing. Stick it outside. Stick it in the drier. No one else on earth gives a duck.

And it’s not sexy, you repressed dimwit.
literally hang my washing out all year round because guess what it still dries. She absolutely frazzles my brain and gives us teachers a bad name.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's probably Gary talking about his shagging days in TT and how to avoid paying tax.
Gary Barlow is the least dangerous, most boring man I can imagine having a crush on.

I'm a horny bastard and I wouldn't even shag him. You'd probably both fall asleep during. And be better off for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How the duck can one person be SO boring, SO dull, SO unimaginative and unoriginal, SO very mundane... yet SO fascinating as we just watch her gradually unravel?? I cannot believe that THIS is her life and she loves herself to such an extent that she believes its actually worth sharing every other minute of her day!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
i just watched the footage of babs in the conga line - not only is her behaviour totally manic, she stands out ridiculously as being clearly the oldest person there and the only one dramatically over-dressed in head-to-toe sequins accompanied by tacky accessories! excluding one other woman who was wearing a splash of sequins in her skirt and a feather boa, everyone else in that conga line - and even in the background - are predominantly dressed in jeans and tops, hoodies and bleeping trainers, yet babs is a drunken mess making an absolute tit of herself, not only with her hideous monstrosity of an outfit paired with open-toe tit water sandals, but also the way she's making the entire things all about her, demanding calire film her, beckoning at her to zoom in closer and posing with bleeping peace signs. the more she shares, the more i am relieved erin wasn't invited, as the poor girl would have been utterly mortified. it actually worries me how babs will dress/behave at the Barlow concert that she is taking erin too! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Almost all of her issues stem from the fact that she’s terribly unhappy. She’s trying too hard. Look at me, I’m loved so much. Look at me, I’m so confident. Look at me, having fun. The list just drags on. She’s much worse now than she was 3 years ago. She was already a bloody idiot. This just makes her worse. Put the camera down, have time with the family, stop trying too hard. Get a hobby. Clean the house ( it needs it ). Put the children first for a bit. Might improve things. Oh and she’s still not a size 18 !

Won’t be much to chat about. One of the most boring people I have ever met. Along with Rick Astely 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
It still pleases me that Bab wears those awful sunglasses at every opportunity to get one over the 🐄👜👜's.

When instead of annoying us, she spends her life looking like a chavvy British version of Dame Edna Everage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.