Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knows duck all about the Sisney parks does she šŸ™„šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø what a painful waste of time!!

Reactions: 15
Why is she always so aggressive if people challenge her on her likes/ dislike of certain things? Sheā€™s such a bleeping knob

Reactions: 24
So she can go on a fairly fast roller coaster like Seven Dwarves Mine Train with no problems but sheā€™s scared of falling out of a slow dark ride like Peter Pan? Sure. Sounds like more attention seeking for engagement to me.

Reactions: 21
Why is she always so aggressive if people challenge her on her likes/ dislike of certain things? Sheā€™s such a bleeping knob
It makes me die inside from cringe. The fact that -

- Sheā€™s so aggressive
- She thinks sheā€™s being funnyā€¦
- The fact that the babettes message her annoyed that she doesnā€™t like something they do ā€¦

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It makes me die inside from cringe. The fact that -

- Sheā€™s so aggressive
- She thinks sheā€™s being funnyā€¦
- The fact that the babettes message her annoyed that she doesnā€™t like something they do ā€¦
And the fact that sheā€™s clearly halfway through a packet of biscuits whilst filming that!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Lol at pumpkin head saying sheā€™s going to Disney in California.

California is an incredible state, I used to live there. But Babs wouldnā€™t go see what the state has to offer outside of Disney. So itā€™s a complete waste of time and money just for two parks.

Two parks. Dollar Tree and Walmart on repeat

Sheā€™d probably book a Hollywood tour thinking the people on the bus would want to photograph her.
No she's not going to taint California please no!!!
Bet you she thinks Disneyland is slap bang in the middle of LA.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is this why they all do so many reels now?
Yep, Reels are promoted more by Insta and give higher impressions for the effort which is all brands currently care about. I bet if she gets 100 new followers a week from a reel itā€™ll be a bonus rather than her aim.

No ā€¦ sheā€™s trolling us with this.

Chilly in France in October?! Youā€™d have thought that. How can snacks be ā€œtouch and goā€ if not all at the same place? And she didnā€™t even give a recommendation anyway!

What not to miss? Characters in uniforms? And then basically ended it by implying Florida is better than DLP - might be the person didnā€™t ask that and they arenā€™t going there.

Attachments

Cowbags I have booked the same hotel as babs stayed in at Universal. Have I been subconsciously bab-fluenced??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
She's probably only crying because she didn't have to wait in line for the ride nothing to do with Ethan

• Sad
Reactions: 16
So her happiest memory of Disney is on a ride she just told us SHE HATES!!!! Whaaaat?!?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
So basically the ride that is probably one of her sons most favourite memories, when he was getting attention is her most hated ride? Make it make sense Babsā€¦ā€¦.šŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Is it awful to say I really hope the flump doesnā€™t go to Californiaā€¦. Iv been desperate to get back there (not Disney) for years but bloodddyyy ivf bills have stopped us (from going any where tbh)!! Might have to mute her stories if sheā€™s goes to cali and makes itā€™s look as dull as her badly dyed hair!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is it awful to say I really hope the flump doesnā€™t go to Californiaā€¦. Iv been desperate to get back there (not Disney) for years but bloodddyyy ivf bills have stopped us (from going any where tbh)!! Might have to mute her stories if sheā€™s goes to cali and makes itā€™s look as dull as her badly dyed hair!!
She would hate California. Iā€™ve not been to Disney but Iā€™ve been to California and itā€™s just not babs vibe at all I feel. Plus thereā€™s SO much more to California than just Disney!!!

Reactions: 16
Think Ste looks happy because he can pretend heā€™s with the pretty brunette. Not the screaming gorilla behind him.

Also thanks for the great tip about babies not being allowed on many rides Babs because I was definitely going to take a 2 month old on Space Mountain with me.

Either that, or he's imagining escaping to Brighton on his push bike.. until he come crashing back down to reality (pun intended!)
See below clip šŸ˜šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Why so aggressive about the Peter Pan ride, then go crazily emosh about a memory on a ride she's just hated on. Beyond unhinged.

Reactions: 19
No Babs, Harry wouldnā€™t touch you with someone elseā€™sā€¦ā€¦..he has style

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.