Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And just like that it’s gone - like it never existed.

I want to start an Instagram account and just dedicate it to exposing all her bullshit and contradictions.
It's still there I can see it and so do I but like this post all her fans will jump on you and tell you how wrong you are and how can you say such horrible things about kween babs.
Also she wring for her opinion but babs is never wrong for hers.

Reactions: 10
I see the brainwashed babettes are out in force defending their leader 🙄
View attachment 1292661View attachment 1292663View attachment 1292664
I utterly disagree with the one saying "it spreads awareness" Bab in Birmingham is not spreading awareness about this issue and current tragedy at all. She is posting because she is a grief tourist.

I saw a post from Halsey saying that (massively paraphrased) "a musician making a statement helps no one, if anything it just add to the noise and drowns out the voices that are able to make changes"

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Literally NO ONE wants to see a make up tutorial from you, Emma. NO ONE

Also, do you know how startling it is to see one vlog clip where you look like RuPaul and the VERY next clip you look like Kathy Burke?

:sick:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I utterly disagree with the one saying "it spreads awareness" Bab in Birmingham is not spreading awareness about this issue and current tragedy at all. She is posting because she is a grief tourist.

I saw a post from Halsey saying that (massively paraphrased) "a musician making a statement helps no one, if anything it just add to the noise and drowns out the voices that are able to make changes"
Her spreading awareness like this is a joke …..as much use as someone in Birmingham sharing a lost puppy post from Alabama…..she really is a bleep and has 100% used it for engagement you can see that with the comments and likes 😱😱

Reactions: 24
I also noticed she has taken down that really bleeping boring reel the other day she did about hayfever - it’s gone from the grid. Probably because it only had 1000-odd likes which is terrible engagement even for her.

NO-ONE cares about you & your bleeping allergies Emma - not even your actual fans! But to take it down is just embarrassing.

Reactions: 20
I see the brainwashed babettes are out in force defending their leader 🙄
View attachment 1292661View attachment 1292663View attachment 1292664
These babettes seriously need to pay more attention to their Kween's posting habits if they truly believe she doesn't "post for gains". Her "body positive"/sick dad/I was trolled/Emma of the past sympathy posts ALWAYS directly precede an ad... that's not a coincidence. That's a tactic. They are so stupid they think she's a genuine person and their "friend" who is just like them. No, you bleeping idiots, she's a manipulative narc who plays you all like fiddles.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
OMFG - how can an opinion be wrong ? "I'm right - you're wrong." How f***ing arrogant do you have to be to say that ? No Emma, she is not wrong - that is HER opinion. FUMING.

How on earth do you think it's ok to make that about YOU, Emma ?

I also noticed she has taken down that really bleeping boring reel the other day she did about hayfever - it’s gone from the grid. Probably because it only had 1000-odd likes which is terrible engagement even for her.

NO-ONE cares about you & your bleeping allergies Emma - not even your actual fans! But to take it down is just embarrassing.
Oh yeah, just noticed this too. I wonder if she got any negative comments on the post!

Reactions: 11
OMFG - how can an opinion be wrong ? "I'm right - you're wrong." How f***ing arrogant do you have to be to say that ? No Emma, she is not wrong - that is HER opinion. FUMING.

How on earth do you think it's ok to make that about YOU, Emma ?
Reminds me of Mrs Trunchbull, she has that dictatorial air about her too.

Reactions: 14
I don't know what I find more appalling Emma's luke warm response to America's gun control issue or her using a serious event to gain sympathy/attention of her mindless followers.

If you care about the health and well being of children educate yourself. Every day, 22 children and teens (1-17) are shot in the United States.

Use your platform to inform, educate and create change!

She DOES NOT CARE about children - She ONLY CARES about views, sponsorship and adoration of mindless fans.

She has ZERO redeeming qualities.

• Heart
If you want to see clear proof she doesn’t give a tit then all you’d have to do is read the one word responses or heart emojis to the comments.

Someone mentioned Dunblane and she responds “oh awful”
She’s actually disgusting!!! She shows more emotion over a pair of F*cking leggings!!! Vile vile human!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A6E2DB22-C255-4A63-82A6-65A58A4A32FE.jpeg

how bleeping dare she say it’s not the time asking for pics/engagement on a page when that is the only reason this scum bucket made the post!!
And all we’ve had since is droning mundane stories about bleeping fridge boxes/organisation so Emma decided to help her deal with a tragedy she must spend money.
bleep doesn’t even begin to cover what I could say about her

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
It appears that the answer to world peace is cheap plastic tat for your imaginary vegetables.

Praise be , we are saved .

FML

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.