Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot imagine Steve showing this much enthusiasm or having this much personality
I’m sorry if this is stereotyping and I’ll take the blowback but I’ve never personally met a straight man that a) loves Beyoncé enough to go to a concert - perv over yeah, her music not so much and b) keep shouting “to the left” even when shitfaced drunk

🤷🏼‍♀️

After watching her most recent reel where she pretends she is coughing mimics giving head, I fully understand why her husband won’t touch her and likes Grindr so much

and Emma nobody needs to see your flabby, sweaty, unwashed body jiggling 🤢in your filthy pyjamas at 7am as for parts of your body slapping 🤢🤢 Jesus wept get a grip on yourself buy a vibrator or just get some dick

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Do not look at her latest reel if you’ve just eaten! WTAF is it? It’s so desperate! It’s toe-curlingly terrible. What a state! She’s lost it now. Those poor kids 😱 Absolute shocker.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was about to say wow she isn't in her pit this morning doing her morning stories she must have taken our advice but then she does a reel in her pajamas that she has probably been wearing all day/night no one wants to see here wobbling her bits everywhere especially at 7am.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Why is she sharing someone's post calling themselves a saddo because they have their washing out? Is it not normal to hang your washing outside anymore?

Reactions: 18
Why is she sharing someone's post calling themselves a saddo because they have their washing out? Is it not normal to hang your washing outside anymore?
No, it's not normal - it's niche. Just like everything else that Babs says is niche, when it's normal & mainstream 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Emma that’s not a hidden mickey. Clue in the name ‘hidden’ not glaringly obviously…. You are an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sorry if this is stereotyping and I’ll take the blowback but I’ve never personally met a straight man that a) loves Beyoncé enough to go to a concert - perv over yeah, her music not so much and b) keep shouting “to the left” even when shitfaced drunk

🤷🏼‍♀️

After watching her most recent reel where she pretends she is coughing mimics giving head, I fully understand why her husband won’t touch her and likes Grindr so much

and Emma nobody needs to see your flabby, sweaty, unwashed body jiggling 🤢in your filthy pyjamas at 7am as for parts of your body slapping 🤢🤢 Jesus wept get a grip on yourself buy a vibrator or just get some dick
Her content is getting more and more KDIL as weeks go by. She thinks she's funny, but it just comes across as uncouth. A lot of her content is purely for the Colin & The Deviants' contingent. She's giddy a.f. that a man paid her some attention and she'd LOVE some more, it doesn't matter that he's ugly and looks like he still lives with his mum. Her Vlog on Saturday even contained a segment of her filming her feet walking into the garden. Who films their feet?!!! Babs does, for Colin. So transparent.
It's so obvious there's no intimacy between her and Stephen.

Reactions: 31
Her content is getting more and more KDIL as weeks go by. She thinks she's funny, but it just comes across as uncouth. A lot of her content is purely for the Colin & The Deviants' contingent. She's giddy a.f. that a man paid her some attention and she'd LOVE some more, it doesn't matter that he's ugly and looks like he still lives with his mum. Her Vlog on Saturday even contained a segment of her filming her feet walking into the garden. Who films their feet?!!! Babs does, for Colin. So transparent.
It's so obvious there's no intimacy between her and Stephen.
The CDC... The only people who love Babs for her body 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot_20220523-075616_Instagram.jpg

The red circle is where her hand would be if it was on her ACTUAL waste! 🙄🤬
Body positive Emma strikes again with the fake waist pose 🤮🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Omg!, have you seen the news about Babs' beloved £1 mug profit charity Birmingham Children's Hospital? A 27 year old nurse has been arrested on suspicion of killing an infant by administering poison whilst in the ICU. Might be an idea for Babs to keep her yap shut about "her" donations and their sponsored run.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Ok I know very little about dogs but the way she was interacting with Margot in that reel seemed really inappropriate - she was basically teasing it before it jumped at her face. That dog seems out of control and not one I would want around children.

Reactions: 28
Ok I know very little about dogs but the way she was interacting with Margot in that reel seemed really inappropriate - she was basically teasing it before it jumped at her face. That dog seems out of control and not one I would want around children.
She is an idiot, why would you ever go in a dogs face like that! Imagine if Margot bit her face because she felt threatened!? She would blame the dog!

Reactions: 27
I was watching Toby and Roo ( after reading something about her on tattle) and suddenly realised that the woman with no real personality of her own ( blabs) has basically stolen most of Toby and Roos mannerisms 👀

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Hahahaha I’m calling my own 🎉TINGO 🎉
0523228C-6EDF-437B-BE0F-F1D03A8BDAD9.jpeg

tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle

we all know what the song is, but that’s not how you clear your throat keBabba. I’ve not met anyone that coughs/clears their throat by looking like they’re giving head. For a start off your hand should be closer to your mouth and no back and forth motion with your head. Twunt

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Why has she done a reel and finished it off by stimulating giving head? Desperate dirty old twit
How many tit reels is she going to inflict on us
And why can't she wash and dress
It's her Job - I wouldn't attend a zoom meeting in dirty PJs

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.