Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She might have a blue tick on Facebook but she only has 51k following..

Taming twins has 135k on Facebook

Anyone notice how she's placed that awful Marc Jacobs Tote bag in the background on the new reel?

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Wtaf have I witnessed this am? 🤮 Fair enough if she wants to be a Home Bargains KDIL then crack on Bab....but DO NOT promote yourself as a family channel or post pics of your kids on your IG !! As said up thread- I concur....I have a son by another mum and I've just checked with him ( he's gay ) would a straight man gush over Beyonce ...his answer was a resounding no. So folks I think George in Brighton is definitely a thing ...and who could blame pus? The state of Bab 🤮🤮🤮🤮.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I ran out of bleach watching that…….nothing says desperation more than smutty content.

Reactions: 19
Wtaf have I witnessed this am? 🤮 Fair enough if she wants to be a Home Bargains KDIL then crack on Bab....but DO NOT promote yourself as a family channel or post pics of your kids on your IG !! As said up thread- I concur....I have a son by another mum and I've just checked with him ( he's gay ) would a straight man gush over Beyonce ...his answer was a resounding no. So folks I think George in Brighton is definitely a thing ...and who could blame pus? The state of Bab 🤮🤮🤮🤮.
I am so glad it’s not just me that thinks no straight man would gush over Beyoncé!

Reactions: 18
Her doctor has done some blood tests. Stand by for peri menopausal content cowbags. So predictable

Reactions: 21
Screenshot_20220523-100134_Instagram.jpg

You see Cowbags! The Dr is taking me seriously and I'm absolutely not wasting their time 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Good god it would be like a blubberfish coming at your penis!!
I'd say more Piranha, given Babs love for food chomping - reminds me of the tacky Piranha 3d film in 2010 where the Piranha eats a man's penis and belches it out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Asthma,? Don't bleeping make me laff Bab...here's my advice for free...lose 3 stone and you'll feel loads better...oh wait that means ditching the sugar and beige food...ain't gonna happen. what If the blood test reveals she's type 2 diabetic? How's she gonna cope,? Mind you she'd love the attention twit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Talk about flogging a dead horse 🫣 I’m embarrassed for her, that last reel was 🤢 love her or dislike her LP is so professional I can see how she’s doing so well at her werk!! If babs had just copied her 1% like she copied everyone maybe she would be doing better. In all seriousness I really cannot understand how those that are “ close” to her are not advising her to take a walk /run away from sm. she’s making an absolute fool of herself .. it’s actually sad when you think about it, that nobody cares enough for her to tell her stop!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ok I know very little about dogs but the way she was interacting with Margot in that reel seemed really inappropriate - she was basically teasing it before it jumped at her face. That dog seems out of control and not one I would want around children.
I was willing the dog to bite her enormous nose! Would serve her right. 😂

• Haha
Hahahaha I’m calling my own 🎉TINGO 🎉
View attachment 1287345
tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle

we all know what the song is, but that’s not how you clear your throat keBabba. I’ve not met anyone that coughs/clears their throat by looking like they’re giving head. For a start off your hand should be closer to your mouth and no back and forth motion with your head. Twunt
It's alllllllllllllllllllllllll for Colin 🤢🤮

Why has she done a reel and finished it off by stimulating giving head? Desperate dirty old twit
How many tit reels is she going to inflict on us
And why can't she wash and dress
It's her Job - I wouldn't attend a zoom meeting in dirty PJs
Gimme a C ..... C !!!
Gimme an O ..... O !!!
Gimme an L ..... L !!!
Gimme an I ..... I !!!
Gimme an N ..... N !!!

Whad'dya got? .... a slovenly bint who's desperate for her husband to give her some private parts action.

• Haha
Another caption that proves she doesnt understand the first thing about body positivity. She is talking about the one perfect body and that if your body is the perfect one it is still okay. Rather than the view that every body is a perfect body she is reinforcing that bodies that jiggle whilst they dance alone in their bedrooms (implying what a saddo they are) that are not perfect but that we should still see them. She doesnt get it at all. She also looks more unhealthy than ever.

• Heart
Her doctor has done some blood tests. Stand by for peri menopausal content cowbags. So predictable
The majority of GP's don't bother testing blood for hormone levels these days. They mostly go on age, symptoms and periods. I bet she's had a routine blood test because she is adamant something is wrong. She'll get the "your bloodwork was ok, but it did show raised cholesterol"....

The majority of GP's don't bother testing blood for hormone levels these days. They mostly go on age, symptoms and periods. I bet she's had a routine blood test because she is adamant something is wrong. She'll get the "your bloodwork was ok, but it did show raised cholesterol"....
If they're doing bloods on her it'll be either because she's laid it on thick about nothing or they just wanted her to shut up and go away 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She is an idiot, why would you ever go in a dogs face like that! Imagine if Margot bit her face because she felt threatened!? She would blame the dog!
I hope she does bite her, would serve her right!

View attachment 1287579
You see Cowbags! The Dr is taking me seriously and I'm absolutely not wasting their time 🙄
What I think happened was the doc saw the state of her and thought he'd run a blood test to find out what the hell (diet/exercise aside) is making her look like death!

Slimer has the Wetton family gnashers! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.