Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why and I know this is really trivial, but it absolutely irritates the hell out of me the way she says "extension cord". Babs, you're not from the USA. It's an extension LEAD.

As you were 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Well if that’s the state of Stephen’s Willy I wouldn’t be wanting any action any time soon!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Why is she going to the GP about hayfever? I get it every year and sometimes I look like I've been punched in the face. I've never been to the GP about it. She just loves wasting NHS resources 🤬.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She is so thirsty for sex 🙄 Steve needs to take one for the team and give her some sex.
He can't complain he's shagged her at least twice and lives off the money she makes twatting about on Insta

He needs to close his eyes and think of Grindr

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she going to the GP about hayfever? I get it every year and sometimes I look like I've been punched in the face. I've never been to the GP about it. She just loves wasting NHS resources 🤬.
She would be better off going to the pharmacy as GPs won’t prescribe the antihistamines that are available over the counter any way.

She is so thirsty for sex 🙄 Steve needs to take one for the team and give her some sex.
He can't complain he's shagged her at least twice and lives off the money she makes twatting about on Insta

He needs to close his eyes and think of Grindr
She reminds me of a character in a teen movie that always talks about sex, then later in the movie you find out they are a virgin!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A GP appointment 😟 I actually hope it's face to face rather than over phone so the GP can physically her deterioration in health, take actual readings and give her a reality check.

Reactions: 14
I've been thinking about this and it's occured to me she may see a private GP. She's more than happy to pay for a Groupon counsellor and tbh if you're not one for regular GP visits then it's actually not all that expensive. She can't have made an appointment in advance cos she'd either have to wait weeks or ring on the day for an appointment. Pissed me right off that she could easily just chat to a pharmacist rather than take up a GPS time...my surgery texted me yesterday to inform me my monthly blood tests ( required because of the meds I'm on) are now going to be 3 monthly 😡 yet she can seemingly click her fat fingers and get s consultation for duck all !!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1282477
Christ on a bike...the reel 🤦. This pic, I hope to god her GP has a stern word with her as she looks worse than my mum when she passed quite frankly !!
My mum is 60 this year and looks more youthful than Babs! That is shocking for a 44 year old and just shows what an overhaul her lifestyle needs

• Heart
Reactions: 21
View attachment 1282477
Christ on a bike...the reel 🤦. This pic, I hope to god her GP has a stern word with her as she looks worse than my mum when she passed quite frankly !!
she really would be better off spending her money on some decent food, looking after her health and a good skin care routine…. Then more and more tat at home bargains!

Sooooo, in possibly the most boring Vlog to date, today revealed that Stephen is a hoarder just as much as Babs. They BOTH hoard tat.
Another claim about an extension. Apparently, plans have now been drawn up. I thought they lived in a conservation area? Isn't the whole idea of a conservation area rooted in not changing the look or style of the houses and landscape? How is that going to happen, then?.....

She's so transparent. There is at least 30 seconds of filming dedicated to her feet as she's walking into the garden, instead of showing the actual garden. She is absolutely invested in Colin the perve and this is 100% for his wanking pleasure. She's a sick headed woman, she's obsessed with Colin and the thought of him turns her on. Well, we've all seen him 🤢😂😂😂😂😂 It would turn my stomach to think a man like him gets sexual pleasure from my feet. There's something wrong with her, she craves attention, even if it's from deviants or from reading here.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Iv messaged quite politely this morning about using the “angles” song again about a pair of leggings.
Its not appropriate in the slightest and imagine upsetting to those who have used it for loved ones funerals. I don’t feel in the mood- 5 years since my mum died today and I wouldn’t find it upsetting if she has used a song that was special to me about a pair of leggings because she’s attempting to be funny!
i know all songs maybe special to someone but she must realise this is one of the most popular funeral songs!!

get some new material for your jokes Babs and just replace the leggings instead of banging on about them!
Lots of love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Talking bullshit in the vlog..states she can't wait to go to Costco she hasn't been for ages. Er I do believe Bab you and your mom went just before your shitshow of a hol to WDW....do duck off with your lies!

Reactions: 17
I am currently seeing my GP for suspected fibroids. I am overweight but fairly healthy in that my BP is within normal range and I got the results from my bloods and other than being anaemic ( supporting the theory of fibroids which cause my periods to be horrific frankly -sorry for TMI!) my blood work was fine and normal. I was upfront & frank with my GP about my weight and periods etc. She said I was doing the right things trying to lose weight etc.
Emma would just lie to her GP and would not take any notice of her GPs advice. She wants to just pop a pill to cure her ‘hayfever’/obesity/ and everything else that is wrong, of which I’m sure there is plenty. She does not and will not change her horrendously unhealthy lifestyle. She thinks she is untouchable like with Covid. Well a friend of ours- her hubby at 44 was a bit overweight but no other health problems and he had a STROKE at 44. Leaving him with long term mobility issues and it took many months and months of stroke rehab to get him anywhere near independent! She is very arrogant to think her weight and unhealthy lifestyle won’t catch up with her.

Reactions: 19
I’m calling it now she’s not actually going about hay fever she’s going to gob off about being peri menopausal and really jump on/hammer home that bandwagon. There is such a movement on it (and rightly so) at the moment and she wants a piece of that action her grubalot mate AP is on creams etc already and had really good interactions from it so she’s gonna try it

with people like her no wonder those of us that really need it are struggling to get hrt

• Heart
Didn't she say the other day her dad can now view her stories...unless that was just for the duration of the neverending Disney holiday, I'm sure he loved the cactus content on this morning's stories.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I think the pollen is bad this year because I am an intermittent sufferer, sometimes I can go years without it other years I get it - this year is pretty bad. My eyes are always streaming and if I could I would itch the roof of my mouth with a cheese grater! But I just take a pill every morning, carry beconaise and then take another pill in the afternoon if needed. Pretty sure I haven't even mentioned it in RL (apart from when I was in the office the other day and kept blowing my nose and a bloke demanded to know if I had a cold hahah).

She is such a melodramatic hypochondriac!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.