Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And Eve Babs ate the forbidden fruit🍎🍏, she tried to share it with Adam Steve but he was already distracted by George... thank goodness for Margot wanting a bite 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s documented that as she’s off to the docs on Monday……. Babs eating 1 apple every 6 months is not a healthy balanced diet not with the amount of chocolate you put away. 🔔 🔚
now now, she ate an entire fruit salad while at Disney! admittedly, it was absolutely tiny, but she probably believes that eating a few chunks of melon alongside a sprinkle of strawberries on her saturday morning jizzy buns - along with adhering to a "minimum" of two sugary twizzlers a day - constitutes a healthy diet! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just had a look at her page and I can see why tamingtwins’ follow count is increasing. She is doing helpful content like ‘A week of dinners for £40’.
None of babs repetitive content is useful, her constant tat/clothes buying shows no awareness of current cost of living crisis.
Bab's would do a "week of tat for £40 (a day)"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Incoming tingo to the Tattler who mentioned Vinted, she's commented on AP vinted haul (she sells stuff on there too) that she's going to take a look this morning 😉

• Haha
Screenshot_20220521_075822_com.instagram.android.jpg

Christ on a bike...the reel 🤦. This pic, I hope to god her GP has a stern word with her as she looks worse than my mum when she passed quite frankly !!

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Iv messaged quite politely this morning about using the “angles” song again about a pair of leggings.
Its not appropriate in the slightest and imagine upsetting to those who have used it for loved ones funerals. I don’t feel in the mood- 5 years since my mum died today and I wouldn’t find it upsetting if she has used a song that was special to me about a pair of leggings because she’s attempting to be funny!
i know all songs maybe special to someone but she must realise this is one of the most popular funeral songs!!

get some new material for your jokes Babs and just replace the leggings instead of banging on about them!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
She really thinks she’s something doesn’t she? By 8am this morning I had already done my shift at work, it’s now 9am, hubby has left for work, I’ve “put a load” on, made scrambled eggs and I’m now having a cuppa before spending (and enjoying) a whole day on my own with 3 kids. Imagine that babs? All day with your children…

• Haha
With her viewing figures dwindling as more people drift away, will she continue to vlog when it’s no longer making her money? You know it’s for the memories 🙄

Where’s the other Bethany Francesca collab video? Has that been binned because Babs didn’t gain new followers?

Reactions: 16
C7D2E143-26AB-47F4-ACE0-747E7A444457.jpeg

Emma confirming what we all already knew, that she’s missing some willy action 🍆 it’s been a while eh bab

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.