Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220521_192548_com.instagram.android.jpg

It's a pity Emma of 2022 slid down a slippery slope of too much; alcohol; beige food; sugar and no exercise cos quite frankly 90's Emma looks like a different person altogether. I actually like her look here...short hair suited her and her make up was less 🤡. Tell me Bab when did it all go so wrong ?

Reactions: 24
Babs is on a begathon literally begging her followeres to interact with her please please.... How has she not been fired from her management
And whilst begging for interaction she also manages to share a pic of her in her younger years where she looks tit but she thinks she looks hot to bleeping trot.
Self obsessed narcissist with no relatable or redeeming qualities

And seriously who gives a duck what her insipid boring beige husband has at a carvery- its hardly thrilling content is it

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Babs is on a begathon literally begging her followeres to interact with her please please.... How has she not been fired from her management
And whilst begging for interaction she also manages to share a pic of her in her younger years where she looks tit but she thinks she looks hot to bleeping trot.
Self obsessed narcissist with no relatable or redeeming qualities

And seriously who gives a duck what her insipid boring beige husband has at a carvery- its hardly thrilling content is it
Is it InfluencerInNeed tonight? She’s not having much luck with increasing her followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Thank god she’s given the prawn cracker dance a rest for now. We won’t need to bleach our eyes tonight 🐄👜s

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She absolutely does not brush that dog in between grooming . It makes it so much harder for the groomers , they’d only need 10/15 mins brushing a day because she’s so tiny . We trim the mouth and nose in between grooming because it gets out of hand & I comb / brush my dog every day .

Reactions: 18
Why is Enz in the corner not even sat on the sofa? Then we have big babs stretched out resting her bunions.

Also the babettes really are a toe curling pathetic bunch. Making stories about “adding a belt” - did they all walk around with their jeans around their ankles before they knew Babs, one was drinking from a “girl boss” mug and one probably thinks she’s wild because she kissed two brothers on a night out - more than once! Wonder if that was from Lindsay Lohan herself!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Haha Louise P is at the Top Gun premiere and Emma is slobbing in her dressing gown....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So I’m watching the flog and I cannot believe she put photos OF HERSELF on the wall in top top - tell me your narcissistic without telling me you are narcissistic

• Heart
Reactions: 23
So I’m watching the flog and I cannot believe she put photos OF HERSELF on the wall in top top - tell me your narcissistic without telling me you are narcissistic
I thought the same thing.

Most women get to a stage in their life when vanity and superficiality is replaced with wisdom, character and grace. Babs has a long way to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20220521_221355.jpg

Ha another meme from the meme thread which seems more than appropriate for Babs' car crash of a *ahem* career 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Emma nobody will think you’re a swinger because you won’t even shag or share a bed with your husband much less anyone else.

Reactions: 24
Haha Louise P is at the Top Gun premiere and Emma is slobbing in her dressing gown....🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought that, LP looking lovely in a dress and not hiding the fact she is large but instead dressing for her size and winning in every way and there’s blabs in her pyjamas ( size 18) which says it all AND the only reason the children are still up is to make a point to tattle that they do get to stay up past 6.30 pm

Attachments

Reactions: 20
Babs Tribute 😁

"Em" - parody of "Belle" from beauty and the beast

Excuse the broken up verses, this is a mixture of Emma/cowbags/Babette's/Ste (a bit like the original Disney song 🤣 I'm on the quiet period of a night shift and have way too much time on my hands 🙈)

Set the scene.. Emma wandering the streets of Brum whilst mulling over her content/life.
Enjoy 😘

(Emma)

🎵🎶
Little gram
It's a rehashed platform
Everyday, content is a bore
Little gram
Full of my lovely people
Waking up to say..

(Babette's)

Yas kween, yas kween, yas kween yas kween yas kween!

(Emma)
You'll see me baking but it's fake, like always
The same old Saturday - it's hell
Every morning just the same
With my pit stories again
To those poor, provincial trolls -

(Passer by)

"Good morning Bab!"

(Emma)

Good morning lovely friend!

(Passer by)

Where you off to?

(Emma)

Off to Primark, I just saw the most wonderful frock there! It's an 18, with pockets -

(Passer by)

Ah, that's shite!
Marie! The jizz rolls!
Hurry up!

(Cowbags)

Look there she goes, that gals deranged, no question
Crazed and erratic can't you tell?
Very crude and oh so loud
And she seems to be so proud
No denying she's a funny girl that Em

(Man)

Bonjour!

(Emma)

Good day!

(Man)

How many followers?

(Woman)

Bonjour, good day, that's Ste's witch wife!

(Woman)

That taming twins! She's overtaken her -

(Emma)

There must be more than this insta filled life

(Primark shop assistant)

Ah, my number one customer!

(Emma)

Good morning - I've come to buy that new frock for content

(Shop assistant)

It's gone already!

(Emma)

Oh, I need it for my reels - have you got anything new?

(Shop person)

Haha, not since you asked yesterday!

(Emma)

That's fine, I'll just take... This one!

*Emma snatches a too small dress off the clothing rack that will NOT suit her*

(Shop assistant)

That one?! But it's a size 16!

(Emma)

But these are my favourite! Stretchy material, i can squeeze in it, my gunt is disguised -

(Shop assistant)

If you're that desperate for likes and validation, it's yours!

(Emma)

But Bab?!

(Shop assistant)

I insist, now duck off and stop hounding me!

(Emma)

Why I could weep - thank you very much!

*Exits the shop*

(Cowbags)

Look there she flumps, that gal is so unstable
So grey and yellow, she can't be well
Flaunting her "meagre" wealth
Lies about her mental health
What an attention seeking kween that Em..

(Emma)

Ohhh aren't I just amazing?
I adore and love myself, because, you'll see
Here's Ste my real prince charming
But I fantasize about my ex, cos that's just me...

(Ste)

Right from the moment when I met her, I bored her
I'm a pushover, she could tell
Here in Brum it's only she
Who would marry plain old me
So I'm making plans to flee to Brighton town!

(Brighton boys)

Look there Ste goes, isn't he dreamy?
Those cycle shorts, oh he's so cute!
Be still, my heart, he's leaving Babba
He's such a tall, dark, long and Irish hunk!

(Babette's)

"Morning"!
"Hi Bab!"
"Did you see that new vlog?!"
"Disney holiday - again?"

(Ste) "Please let me through!"

(Babette's) "Not more fake baking!"
"Those pastries are stale!"
"But Babs will eat them!"

(Emma)

There must be more than this Instagram life!

(Ste)

Just watch I'm going to escape my wife!

(Babette's/cowbags)

Look there she goes, that gal thinks she's so special
Her contents drying up as well
It's a pity and a sin
All the frocks she can't fit in
She really is a funny gal
A boozy, slurring, vile twit
Her contents full of tat and crap...
That's Em..

"Yas kween, yas kween, yas kween, yas kween, yas kween!"🎵🎶
you win the internet today for me. This cannot be topped. 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I thought that, LP looking lovely in a dress and not hiding the fact she is large but instead dressing for her size and winning in every way and there’s blabs in her pyjamas ( size 18) which says it all AND the only reason the children are still up is to make a point to tattle that they do get to stay up past 6.30 pm
Wow Louise looks incredible. Totally different worlds . Brummy still doesn’t like LPs posts. Jealous eh bab?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.