Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her stomach is bleeping minging. Put it away & stop eating tit & sort your health out. Normalising having a massive gunt isn’t ‘body positivity’ - it’s not normal to have 3 stone of bread dough hanging off the front of your body. It’s setting yourself up for diabetes, heart disease, increased cancer risk, joint trouble etc etc
Yes, excessive fat on your midriff makes you 80% more at risk from heart disease, high blood pressure, heart attacks and stroke. She's not genetically larger, as Claire is slimmer, & WetSan & Rog don't have a gut apron like she has. If she stopped eating crap, cut down her alcohol consumption and stepped up her exercise, that belly would shrink and so would the associated health risks. If she smokes, as we suspect she does looking at her wrinkled pucker, that adds even more risk to heart disease, heart attacks and stroke.

Besides, where in her tiny brain do these ideas form that her followers want to see her stomach? Especially first thing in the morning 🤢

....and I bet she can't understand why her engagement is at rock bottom. Take a clue, Babs ffs.....

Reactions: 21
I think she must be bored out of her brains. She needs to get a life, but a real one. She has all the time in the world now the kids are older- join a gym- I’m not saying you have to be a gym bunny but have a swim, do a couple of classes. Plastering yourself in makeup and wobbling your belly about for 400 likes on Instagram is not a job. In a couple of years the toddlers will both be at secondary school, getting their own way to school, not needing their mum at home. How is she going to justify her “hobby job” that gives her time to do the school run then?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What the duck was that Tuesday morning tit show?!

Bedroom olympics?! Toddler routines?! And as always she’s 100 years late to a trend. That video was like watching a wildebeest try and escape the jaws of a crocodile.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
And again- it isnt body positive to get your gunt out and stroke it like you would a pet.

Getting out of bed and not thinking about your body at all and getting on with your day is body positive

She perpetuates this ridiculous myth that women have to run around half naked shouting about how amazing their bodies are. We don't. We are so much bleeping more than our bodies.
Celebrate my achievements celebrate my humour my career my worth
It belittles us as women to have knobs like her waving her gunt around.
We don't judge a man's worth on his gunt or his wobbly bits so why is she perpetuating the belief that our worth is based on looks and body
God, I hope when she reads this, she lets it sink in. This comment is possibly a stand-alone reason in itself as to why Louise Pentland is so successful and left Babs behind in her wake. Louise is MUCH bigger than Emma in body size, but she doesn't get her stomach apron out and wobble it for the world to see, or do stupid dances with an aggressive expression on her face. She looks immaculate. Louise is classy by comparison. It's why she gets invited to red carpet events whilst Emma is in her dressing gown by Saturday teatime watching tv with her bored family. I mean, Stephen couldn't even muster a pretend smile for Saturday's photo 😂 Take it down a few notches, Emma, your current content is just not doing it for your babettes.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
God, I hope when she reads this, she lets it sink in. This comment is possibly a stand-alone reason in itself as to why Louise Pentland is so successful and left Babs behind in her wake. Louise is MUCH bigger than Emma in body size, but she doesn't get her stomach apron out and wobble it for the world to see, or do stupid dances with an aggressive expression on her face. She looks immaculate. Louise is classy by comparison. It's why she gets invited to red carpet events whilst Emma is in her dressing gown by Saturday teatime watching tv with her bored family. I mean, Stephen couldn't even muster a pretend smile for Saturday's photo 😂 Take it down a few notches, Emma, your current content is just not doing it for your babettes.
She’s too desperate for attention to let anything sink in especially when she’s got her incredibly stupid followers blowing smoke up her arse
#size18of course

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
She’s too desperate for attention to let anything sink in especially when she’s got her incredibly stupid followers blowing smoke up her arse
#size18of course
What that commenter really meant was "really needed to see this today" as now I feel 100% better about myself and my choices and I'm off to eat my 5 a day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Fook me wtf was that car crash of a reel this am? Is it her showreel for the circus? Is she applying for the job as a clown blobfish?? 🤡

• Haha
  • Wow
Her stomach is bleeping minging. Put it away & stop eating tit & sort your health out. Normalising having a massive gunt isn’t ‘body positivity’ - it’s not normal to have 3 stone of bread dough hanging off the front of your body. It’s setting yourself up for diabetes, heart disease, increased cancer risk, joint trouble etc etc
3 stone of bread dough lol!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is there a current TikTok thing going around linked to Louis? I’m so confused!
It’s from one of my favourite YouTube shows “Chicken Shop Date” with Amelia Dimoldenberg where she interviews celebrities in a chicken shop and the awkwardness of it is what makes it funny. She’s interviewed people like Ed Sheeran, Jack Harlow, Jade Thirwell etc.

She did one with Louis three months ago and asked if he’d ever rapped and he recited a rap he did years ago. Someone then auto tuned it and it became a very popular sound on TikTok.

But yet again she jumps on a bandwagon that’s so dead it’s collapsed and missing wheels.

Bedroom Olympics? Her children are 11 and 9! I don't even have bedroom Olympics with mine and she is 4! If they've had a bad dream then fair enough but because of hayfever sniffles? 🙄

• Wow
Wow Louise looks incredible. She has a completely different style to me but it doesn’t stop me appreciating how her style works so well.

Then you have Emma…..

Her whole thing was being normal and relatable because she came in at a time where people were sick of seeing the “perfect” insta mums. But in order to stay relevant (cough) she’s took it so far away from being normal she’s turned herself into a laughingstock.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
I see Emily Norris is off on a freebie trip to Disney World Florida. Babs will be FUMING! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
This is the kind of Disney content I live for 😂. Babs wishes her reels were this original 😂😂😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.