Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Usual shite from blabs
Poor interaction on the grid so Ethan and the ‘bought for content’ dog are wheeled out

usual rehashed chat
* Gary Barlow
* ugly picture of the ugly, looking old than it is dog
* no one ever kissed her ( can’t blame them)
* plants and smutty comment
* thanking of the morons who follow her for approving/ sending love about the Ads
* begging morons to add her to their favourites
* wearing a gifted outfit because she needs it, it’s not like she’s always buying new clothes is it
* Ad for dog food

Attachments

Reactions: 21
Don’t forget
-it’s a #size18addabelt

Reactions: 15
Hmm...methinks Bab hath shoehorned herself into that frock !
Definitely! She has used her Kate Spade bag to hide her hips/arse. I can’t stand that LadBabyMum but it would be good to know how the dress is meant to look without the stupid #AddABelt nonsense.

Hope they're not going to a French bistro for lunch. Babs will blend in with the tablecloths.

Reactions: 25
The sheer thought of this pair of fuckwits navigating an extension is hilarious! And what an absolute waste of fuckinh money, it'll add nowhere near as much value as what it will cost I've extended my house to the point it has doubled the size of my house downstairs and its traumatic but it was so worth it! She's adding a box on the back of the house for another sofa and tele Twat!!!!

Reactions: 26
Thinking of you I have adenomyosis and fibroids and feel your pain - quite literally! It took years for a diagnosis. I constantly look pregnant even when I'm not on my period and although the GP has bashed me for being in the "overweight" category, unlike Babs I drink water, maintain a good diet and run 3 times a week. Me being "overweight" largely comes down to (excuse the pun) me running and gaining muscle and losing fat as a result. I'm now having an ongoing battle about surgery to remove fibroids and a possible hysterectomy as it's the only cure for adenomyosis.

I'm glad you are getting some answers and options for treatment and looking at things open minded unlike babs - like you say she expects a magic wand to be waved and for whatever allergies of the week she has to be cured!

Reactions: 16
The dress didn’t need a belt but Babs has to put one on like a security blanket. How the dress should look

Reactions: 22
Her extension will eat up into the garden which isn't that big already.

Reactions: 14
Talking bullshit in the vlog..states she can't wait to go to Costco she hasn't been for ages. Er I do believe Bab you and your mom went just before your shitshow of a hol to WDW....do fuck off with your lies!
She literally posted a video on the 2nd of April I wouldn’t say less than 2 months ago is ages

Reactions: 16
I wonder about a private GP too…. I had to see one the other week for some tests the nhs has a long wait for…. Anyway they did a health plan whereyou got like 6 apps included a year…. Wonder if she’s just using up her apps on shit like hayfever

Reactions: 13
She looks like a walking picnic tablecloth in that dress. Apt for her though, she'd eat herself if she could. Bint.

She did an Ad with that private healthcare company that shall not be named a few weeks back. Maybe they got that thrown in for a year as part of her fee.

Reactions: 18
That family must be so constipated with their diet!! Random thought of the day

Reactions: 17
A GP appointment I actually hope it's face to face rather than over phone so the GP can physically her deterioration in health, take actual readings and give her a reality check.
guaranteed that this is the whole reason she’s making a huge deal out of buying fruit on a weekly basis, sharing photos of herself holding a half-chomped apple and suddenly being aware of the high sugar content of her American candy stash - claiming that she was going to limit her daily consumption as a results - when she never paid any attention to nutritional information before, and actually prided herself on her commitment to mainlining sugar. she was even making a huge deal in Florida about how she would never buy sugary cereals at home and they were just a holiday treat - while simultaneously downing jizz-coated cinnamon buns and sugary cereal bars for breakfast. but hell, she ate a fruit salad on one sole occasion and had an entire bite of erin's corn-on-the cob, thus - with a dash of exaggeration and a splash of fabrication, both of which babs excels at - she can tell the doctor that she's focusing on improving her diet and ensuring she's eating more healthily - because eating an apple or kiwi once a week is a dramatic improvement for babs!

she'll undoubtedly be blaming her waxen, yellowing appearance on tiredness or stress - after all, she is the mother of two toddlers! - and her lack of exercise, thus struggles to simply breathe, on her numb, gammy leg - or claim anxiety prevents her from leaving the house. plus she'll definitely mention that she has a dog, thus walks daily - likely also with a mention of the school run, with the false implication that she walks the kids to and from school. she also kept mentioning her step count while at Disney - which was most unlike her - and it wouldn't surprise me if she was strapping her wathch on one of the kids, or forcing Steve to wear it on his bike rides, to falsify her fitness levels. babs has absolutely no qualms about lying.

ultimately, even if babs sees a doctor face-to-face, she will dismiss their concerns. if they mention her weight, there will be a tantrum and accusations of "bullying", before she storms out the surgery in a huff, and even if she actually agrees to have blood tests and a physical examination etc, whatever concerning results are highlighted will be ignored - unless it's a condition she can use for content and milk for sympathy to up engagement, or involves a quick fix, like taking medication. she's not going to try to resolve any medical issues that involve her putting in any effort to change her diet or lifestyle and actually improve her health, nor is she going to reveal to her followers if she's diagnosed with any illness that has been contributed to by her poor lifestyle choices, because she'd far rather remain in denial than actually take responsibility for her health - or acknowledge that she was stupid to use "body confidence" as an excuse to mainline sugar, fuel herself solely on beige foods and mock exercise - and to take responsibility for promoting such an unhealthy lifestyle to her followers.

Let me get this right ... (per vlog)

They tore down the wallpaper because she was putting her laundry on the central heating and it was causing moisture to build up behind the wallpaper - which caused it to peel. She couldn't stick the wallpaper down, with more glue, because of the obvious mold/moisture issue. So now she is putting MORE wallpaper up? Does she NOT think she is going to have the SAME problem? Also, she doesn't know if she has enough wallpaper? She is basically wallpapering a rectangle. (If she was unsure, she should of purchased TWO rolls with the same lot# so it would match. Whatever she doesn't use she can return) Honestly, the simplest tasks are daunting to this single celled organism.

She is decreasing the size of her already tiny backyard so they can make a tiny sitting area for her children to watch television in. Even though she has already relegated the attic/pink bunny room as their tele watching area. She is home ALL DAY watching reality crap tele and could allow her children to watch something and PERHAPS watch programmes with them? It's called family time.

Why must her videos ALWAYS be out of focus? I have such a headache now and it isn't from looking at her metallic 90s eye shadow for once.

Why is she going to Home Bargains after complaining about not having enough room? *coughs* HOARDER

Instead of calling her channel a "Disney Loving Family that Enjoys Hauls and Chats" It should be labeled "A Manic Mummy of Two who is Selfish and Unwilling to Provide Healthy Meals, Quality Family Time and any attention not serving her goals and purpose in life" The Cunt's Life.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.