Brummy Mummy #110 When God gave out chins, Babs thought He said C ocks In Tins, so she asked for a triple

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of The Inghams
Blabs banged on for months about her second “home” Disney and how she couldn’t wait to go back and how she and Steve dream of the day they can go by themselves blah blah blah fucking bollocks blah… then the day came and oh it was a shower of shit with slack arse about informative as a postage stamp and the vibe given that they were penny pinching ( unless it was something bitch wanted) and that she was too fat and unfit to enjoy it. And no I’m not fat shaming I’m fat and unfit and don’t think I could trudge round Disney all day

The Inghams are the same, they lurve to go travelling in their shitty van, but do nothing when they get to their destinations, no real in-depth sight seeing or proper exploring, just a quick look round and maybe a stroll on the beach then off they go again, the kids are bored witless but can’t say anything

blabs gives me the impression she makes it clear her money gets them holidays and free things and they have to play to her tune

I’m at a loss as to how she keeps her instagram account going, she’s boring and unimaginative, the clothes stuff is just a joke as she just wears old stuff despite buying new stuff, her grids are just rehashed shit every week

* I was an unconfident teenager- cue pictures of her being anything but

* body positivity - cue pictures of her in those two skanky costumes she wears all the time and photos taken either filtered, shot from above or with people/the dog used to cover her true size …that is not being body confident

* then it’s Einstein and her SATS which have been banged on about endlessly whilst mother of the year swung between proud mum and the awful inconvenience it all was

* Ethan is too confused, deranged and different for her, my own feelings are he was a typical toddler ( after the perfect golden child) and she’s never forgiven him

* anything else; allergies, the scraggy bought for content dog, Colin, smut, Gary fucking Barlow, the endless boy band choices

pick any day and it’s the same, the same boring old rubbish

Reactions: 30
She looks so old in these pics, if I didn’t know different and someone told me she was approaching pension age I wouldn’t be surprised

Reactions: 18
And boxes are nice and easy to store! Those bags would just end up a mess.
Boxes also have the name on the game on all sides , unless they know exactly which game is in where they will be pulling out each folder I would imagine as I don’t recall seeing a side panel for a name

Reactions: 17
The whole ice lollies are calorie free because the sun is out thing …. Do the babettes genuinely find that funny? Like it doesn’t didn’t even made me so much as smile but are they genuinely laughing?

And just wallpaper that damn hallway ffs, how long is she going to spin that content out for?!

Reactions: 23
Fuck me that advert is fucking shocking
I'm 43 - I don't tuck tights into bras or only wear animal print. I don't buy shit drinks dance badly or feel sad when out with friends .
I live in the moment and have fun with my friends - I don't notice what anyone else is doing and im certainly not home in bed with a Teddy at 10.15
She doesn't speak for me the ugly yellow dick
Give up this shit show attempt at a career Babs you are deeply unlikeable and in no way relatable
And brush your fucking teeth you sket

Reactions: 26
Anyone else not do any of those things on a night out? Nah me neither!!
I’ve not watched Hullraisers, is she the target audience?

Reactions: 18
Man I loved bros

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.