Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her leg looks huge in that Aldi pic when she usually has quite slim ankles? Not a dig but it just shows how what a difference angles make?! It's about 4 pics ago on grid.

Reactions: 2
So he now has to put a load of washing in before he leaves for work in the mornings, as well as get the kids sorted, make the pampered princess fiona a cup of tea and do a school run once a week too! Then go and do a full days work while scummy mummy sits on her fat arse all day doing absolutely nothing but watch TV and beg for attention.
Wow. He's a mug.
She does love a mug though!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think that she must treat Stephen awfully and that he is a little scared of her because I'm not being funny she asks an awful lot of him considering he goes out the house to work.
Now im not saying blogging and Vlogging isn't time consuming as I dabble in it myself but there is no way he has more spare time than her. I feel like she plays mind games with him a little

Reactions: 15
Does anyone else think that she must treat Stephen awfully and that he is a little scared of her because I'm not being funny she asks an awful lot of him considering he goes out the house to work.
Now im not saying blogging and Vlogging isn't time consuming as I dabble in it myself but there is no way he has more spare time than her. I feel like she plays mind games with him a little
I was actually thinking the same thing! Don’t get me wrong, I think men should absolutely pull their weight at home, regardless of who goes out to work but the balance seems completely off with them. And I know we only see snippets, but by her own admissions he does the cooking, children’s bedtime routine, cleaning, grocery shopping and brings her a tea in bed of a morning. Good on him! But this cow then has the hide to moan about him not doing enough washing? On her public platform no less. Could you imagine if this was the other way round and there was a male influencer slagging his wife off for not doing enough around the house? But Brummy gets away with it because she’s playing the part of a regular, overworked, under appreciated mum when in fact she is just a bully who gets a kick out of trolling her husband on the internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes Babs your husband thinking you are a lazy slob in your Pj's all day sounds hilarious.. What an icon.
Add to that sleeping in seperate beds, humiliating him publicly, and your awful prawn dance. It's lucky you have such an amazing rack to keep him interested 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She sure can get that leg up onto the kitchen counter well for someone who "has to explain to people that she walks slow" and can be in tears and unable to stand due to her bad back 🤔

Reactions: 20
She sure can get that leg up onto the kitchen counter well for someone who "has to explain to people that she walks slow" and can be in tears and unable to stand due to her bad back 🤔
Amazing isn’t it how her back allows her to do certain things when she wants it too.... just like the people who “claim” to have too bad a back to work, she’s exactly the same

Reactions: 13
Apart from putting her dirty slipper on the work surface and basin 🤮 I don’t know how she can claim her back is 100% perfect but she can’t feel her leg but can get it up that far ... other day she was laid at a weird angle making the beds ... I’ve had two bad episodes with my back and I struggle with walking a lot , driving long distances and to try things on in a changing room ( she manages that with a bad back and a cold no less )
And don’t know how quite I manage to put a wash on in the morning ... should ask the man of the house to do it ... wait I don’t have one of those 😂 so it’s lucky I’m not a woman like her who can only empty a washer not put one in ... I have to say my kids are good at loading and putting washing out ( only a couple of episodes of hanging dirty unwashed clothes 😂)
But .... I don’t sit on my fat arse moaning I get on with it and am just careful ... oh and I also work 12 hour shifts !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
7pm and she was sat on her fat arse watching towie while Stephen was upstairs doing bath and bed time with the kids! 🙄 And then she moans about having to do the washing while he’s out at work at day and she’s sat on her fat arse at home all day! Honestly!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wish my back problems would come and go so conveniently. If I was to even attempt that manoeuvre my back would spasm so badly I'd be immobile for days.
She does nothing in that house for the family except store up humiliation for when the kids are older.
Her husband is as well a single parent for all the use she is to the family (other than selling them all for ads to pay the 10k + holidays)

The putting it in the machine is the easiest part, now the folding and carrying up the stairs I’d gladly pay someone to do that 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Sorry, I’ve only just started following her. But are you saying her husband sleeps in her sons bunk bed?

Sorry, I’ve only just started following her. But are you saying her husband sleeps in her sons bunk bed?
Yeah, she's pretty open about it, their son sleeps in their bed with her, hubby sleeps in sons bed

Because man slave ste is only allowed into the bedroom to put piles of clothes in her way, he works all day then comes home to do all his chores. He then gets rewarded by being publicly humiliated on her Instagram and finishes the night after sucking on his ice pole, ( or whatever you call it ) then gets to sleep in a child’s bed to get a few hours sleep before he’s up again to run around after our bab by getting her tea so she can sup it in bed and take selfies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The putting it in the machine is the easiest part, now the folding and carrying up the stairs I’d gladly pay someone to do that [emoji2360][emoji23]
I love putting washing in the machine, putting all the pods and liquids in and turning it on. That moment you hear the water going into the drum is the sound of heaven for me. It’s the taking it out when it’s done, sorting it out, hanging it up to dry then folding them when dry, taking them upstairs and putting them away (aka sitting them on ‘the chair’ rather than in the drawers) that is what does my head in. Like you I would pay someone to do all that for me.

Before I moved into my current home I had a tumble dryer, broke my heart having to sell it because I had no room for it in my new house as I used to wash, transfer to dryer then fold and put away all within a few hours. Now I have to wait days for the clothes to dry. I did buy a washer dryer but clothes always come out smelling a bit burnt if I dry them in it. [emoji2358]

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.