Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg that tiny bunk bed that Mickey sleeps in! She is clearly not even trying to get Ethan to sleep in his own bed so why have the bunk beds? If I was Stephen I would get rid of them and buy a proper bed so he can at least stretch out and get a proper sleep.

Surely there will come a time where she needs to transition him into his own bedroom. Maybe buying a decent bed for him that has one of the pull out beds underneath it for her to sleep in with him until he gets used to his room would be an idea. He can clearly go to sleep by himself as she’s always downstairs watching tv when he’s away to bed so that’s not a problem. I know it’s more convenience for her though. God forbid she actually has to take part in any form of bedtime routine.

Reactions: 12
Omg that tiny bunk bed that Mickey sleeps in! She is clearly not even trying to get Ethan to sleep in his own bed so why have the bunk beds? If I was Stephen I would get rid of them and buy a proper bed so he can at least stretch out and get a proper sleep.

Surely there will come a time where she needs to transition him into his own bedroom. Maybe buying a decent bed for him that has one of the pull out beds underneath it for her to sleep in with him until he gets used to his room would be an idea. He can clearly go to sleep by himself as she’s always downstairs watching tv when he’s away to bed so that’s not a problem. I know it’s more convenience for her though. God forbid she actually has to take part in any form of bedtime routine.
Omg. He must be SO uncomfortable sleeping in there. Judging from what she shows of her parenting style (not doing bed/bath, Stephen with the kids when they're ill, etc) I'm surprised she hasn't made more effort for him to be in his his own bed. I dont have any issues with co-sleeping, but with Emma I really question who's benefit it is for. I think it saves her having to deal with intimacy issues in her marriage and i really hate the way she uses it to justify the way she clearly favours Erin (2 things she probably SHOULD have gone to therapy for). He is almost 7! How long does she think he will WANT to sleep in with her? Will Stephen even be allowed to return to the marital bed.

Reactions: 11
I've never understood this sleeping arrangement. Mickey isn't a short arse, why is he putting up with sleeping in a teeny tiny bed? It's completely bonkers.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get their set up. He gets up with the kids in the morning, brings her a cup of tea in bed then gives the kids their breakfast. She only gets up when it’s time to take them to school. Stephens got work to go to as well as all that while she goes straight home. He does the housework (when the cleaner isn’t doing it) and cooking then bed and bath time. Wtaf does she do for that family? The one day last week she had to be a mum and she was in bed with a cold. [emoji849] She’s so beyond lazy.

Reactions: 14
I just don’t get their set up. He gets up with the kids in the morning, brings her a cup of tea in bed then gives the kids their breakfast. She only gets up when it’s time to take them to school. Stephens got work to go to as well as all that while she goes straight home. He does the housework (when the cleaner isn’t doing it) and cooking then bed and bath time. Wtaf does she do for that family? The one day last week she had to be a mum and she was in bed with a cold. [emoji849] She’s so beyond lazy.
But so we think she’s earning more which is why she’s like you can start pulling your weight? (I don’t think so but it’s a theory)

Reactions: 3
she puts the breaded chicken and chips in the oven, to make up for the fact she’s spent the day raiding the kids Easter eggs/Halloween crocs/selection boxes while watching trash tv in bed

• Haha
So she wants Stephen to do the washing as well now? What is actually left for her to do? Why does she resent doing stuff for her family and house so much? Is she just lazy or does she actually believe she really does most stuff? From what I can see he does most of it and she is palming more on to him. She’s really got issues and I don’t understand the cheek of her. I think she’s being a diva and getting too big for her boots (and she’s a lazy so and so!)

Reactions: 16
Go on Ste! What’s the betting he’s reading Tattle and trying not to snigger at the comments 😂
Too poorly for a takeaway dance? You’ve got a cold bab FFS! 4C405A65-D20D-4884-941A-831F0D646FAD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s worse than a man. When she’s got a cold she’s dying and had the flu. I still get up and go to work. Unless of course I have a raging temperature and achey body. But a cold I carry on.

So we’re now into November and still no op for Erin, the one that she announced in August while at Disney. What was the actual point of announcing months in advance that things would be changing and she won’t be around as much? And why announce it while they were on holiday?

Today’s vlog is mind numbing. Who wants to watch someone unpack their cases and sort their washing into piles?! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The totally see through top is bloody awful! I usually mostly like what she wears but that’s too much. Looks like an old sla***r, a vest top would be much nicer. How embarrassing for her kids going out in a see through top with your bra showing. Noticed the lovey dovey posts with Steven (fake) have increased too as they gets likes as people quite like him. She’s also stopped slagging him off as much!

Also the takeaway dances have slown right down - I think it’s dawned on her they’re cringing and people are embarrassed for her. Obviously the suck ups love anything and everything she churns out but anyone with half a brain just pities her

Reactions: 9
STOP TAGGING #IWEIGH YOU ARE COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT YOU SELF-OBSESSED MORON.

Oh, and it’s “none”, not “non”. 😡

Reactions: 15
Great parenting. Flip flops and socks while handling sparklers and having a back garden fireworks display. [emoji849] Also if someone called my annual firework display crap I’d refuse to do it. See how she likes it then. She’s so horrible and trying to pass it off at husband/wife banter isn’t fooling anyone babs.

Reactions: 18
So he now has to put a load of washing in before he leaves for work in the mornings, as well as get the kids sorted, make the pampered princess fiona a cup of tea and do a school run once a week too! Then go and do a full days work while scummy mummy sits on her fat arse all day doing absolutely nothing but watch TV and beg for attention.
Wow. He's a mug.

Reactions: 23
Sorry to be a moron, but who is Mickey? Why do we call them that?
Earlier this year someone set up an Instagram account as if it was Stephen but the profile pic was Mickey Mouse and it was all pics of Mickey and Minnie etc but babs pretended someone alerted her to it but really she read it on here so then she got all her minions involved in reporting it and then when she does her mental health spiel she says the trolls were impersonating her husband! Well seeing as it was Mickey Mouse, I now refer to him as Mickey!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.