Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has a member of staff to do her “work” for her as well. She’ll be burning through The Real Housewives now! What a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It would be interesting to know exactly what the assistant does on behalf of Babs The Terminally Lazy. Reply to emails and messages, for sure. Edit vlogs? Publish on the Gram? Quite possibly. Meaning Babs is now doing even less than before, which, frankly, was never that much anyway. Her life really is completely empty and devoid of meaning now. Mickey literally does all the childcare and housework. The assistant does all the social media. Babs lays in bed all day watching tit TV. What a complete waste of your life.

Reactions: 9
They always say don't meet your idols, It won't last long. Mikey is her slave because he married her and is laying on the bed he made. The new assistant will see her for the true lazy mare she is soon and won't put up with being a slave. her bubble will burst and the assistant will out her. This could be the end of brummy if it goes wrong.

Reactions: 7
I can’t wait for the Disney blog to launch to see what shite she spouts in it. She really does think she is the Disney expert because she goes every year. Going by her previous Disney vlogs she knows duck all so this will be interesting.

Regarding the assistant - this could be brums downfall if she messes up. While it’s great that she’s in a position to give someone a job if she fucks up in any way she can be taken to the cleaners. Talking of cleaners I wonder if she’ll get the assistant to do the washing. [emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They always say don't meet your idols, It won't last long. Mikey is her slave because he married her and is laying on the bed he made. The new assistant will see her for the true lazy mare she is soon and won't put up with being a slave. her bubble will burst and the assistant will out her. This could be the end of brummy if it goes wrong.
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Wonders if she got them to sign something saying they would keep her secrets does such a thing exist ?

Reactions: 4
Anybody else think it's creepy that the assistant was wearing high top converse, patterned dress and leather jacket just like brummy???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I imagine the Assistant is someone she already knows. I very much doubt she picked a stranger. She would need someone she could trust not to blab about her if they left. Also, saying she's given someone a job. As I recall it wasn't many hours was it and most of it they had to work from their own home so sounds like they've got access to her social media accounts and will post on her behalf and filter out all the negative comments and probably set up a few fake accounts to post positive comments about babs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Wonders if she got them to sign something saying they would keep her secrets does such a thing exist ?
A non-disclosure contract. Many celebrities get people to sign them so they can’t sell stories about them.

It feels very much like brummy is trying to Re-create sex and the city where Carrie hires herself an assistant!!
Brummy is no Carrie and Steve is no Mr big 😂😂😂 #deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if Miss D asked to remain anonymous seeing as she's had her face blanked out! Where I work, we all have our photos on the company website so why is Miss D feeling so shy?!

I can’t wait for the Disney blog to launch to see what shite she spouts in it. She really does think she is the Disney expert because she goes every year. Going by her previous Disney vlogs she knows duck all so this will be interesting.

Regarding the assistant - this could be brums downfall if she messes up. While it’s great that she’s in a position to give someone a job if she fucks up in any way she can be taken to the cleaners. Talking of cleansers I wonder if she’ll get the assistant to do the washing. [emoji23]
The other thing about her trying to market herself as a Disney expert is that there are already about eleventy billion of them out there. Most of which are middle aged, overweight mums (so she can't pull that "Oh, I'm so different" card) and all of whom know more about Disney than she'll ever know. Because they actually go to the Parks rather than just piss about taking Insta photos in front of walls.

She's too self-absorbed to realise that she's a very small fish in the very large Disney pond.

I wonder if Miss D asked to remain anonymous seeing as she's had her face blanked out! Where I work, we all have our photos on the company website so why is Miss D feeling so shy?!
If you were reduced to having to work for Babs to earn a living wouldn't you want to keep it quiet too?

• Haha
G
She may have requested it. But...I suspect babs doesnt want to create a rival!! We will never see Miss D or know her name because we may like her more than babs and then Emma's head would explode. It's probably already killing her that even with a cartoon heart for a face, Miss D looks 100× better in babs "signature style" than Emma herself does.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do they all dress like this 😂😂 faux leather biker jackets, autumnal frumpy dress, and trainers. Mummy blogger dress code is naff.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.