Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her Assistant her sister earning some cash while working in an unstable industry?

also- def think ice lollies should be renamed ice poles πŸ‘πŸ₯³

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see she's got herself another gucci bag in black. The money from all those brand deals is obviously rolling in!

It's not her sister! The sister has bleached blonde hair and is a similar size to babs!

Reactions: 5
Recreating Louise Pentland's swishy skirt pics, I see!!!

Wonder when the poor assistant will have to take pics of brummy in her undies #iweigh ?!πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
The photo she’s shared showing what the assistant has written is interesting.
Looks to me like it says:

Admin@brummymummy
The password to the account

Brummy Mummy meets every other month, February had 80 people....

Newsletter same...

Diversity....

So I guess we all know what the password is to the admin account. Well done babs! And diversity eh?

Publicly sharing login details for email accounts that from your stories have access to your Eventbrite page so a quick password reset on that (giving far too much credit that the password isn’t just Birmingham1 for that too) and all the money could be sent to a different bank account. And it would be all your own doing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

2020 will be a big year for you, just not for the reasons you think!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

Admin@brummymummy
Birmingham1

Newsletter same...

Diversity....

So I guess we all know what the password is to the admin account. Well done babs! And diversity eh?

Publicly sharing login details for email accounts that from your stories have access to your Eventbrite page so a quick password reset on that (giving far too much credit that the password isn’t just Birmingham1 for that too) and all the money could be sent to a different bank account. And it would be all your own doing πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I cant see it πŸ˜•

They always say don't meet your idols, It won't last long. Mikey is her slave because he married her and is laying on the bed he made. The new assistant will see her for the true lazy mare she is soon and won't put up with being a slave. her bubble will burst and the assistant will out her. This could be the end of brummy if it goes wrong.
*mickeys lying on Ethan's bed he made! πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5

Admin@brummymummy
The password to the account

Newsletter same...

Diversity....

Hahahaha! Oh my god! She was in such a hurry to show off her new slave that she shares her email account password. πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ OR even more embarrassingly, she got said slave to write some fake notes for the gram. What a boss lady. Much professional. Such successful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Reward charts again!!! These seem to be ALL the time.for engagement or just to get her little boy back in his own bed at last?? πŸ€”

Also xmas votes are so boring. Surely there is some other mum blogger thing to fill November before starting this? 😣

Reactions: 3
If Miss Dimwit uploaded that as one of her first tasks, that's not the greatest start for someone who's supposed to be SM savvy. πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.