Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kimmyschmidt

Give the drama over on the mod thread I think a lot of people are wondering about other influencers that have fake accounts on here. We all know babs reads here but I wonder if she has an account?! Given her love of all things gossipy, the reality tv shows etc that she watches it would seem a true fit!
Yes! Though I haven't noticed. Anyone post like. This.

BUT we all know that's part of the crazy BM persona 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 14

bsw123

VIP Member
She looks absolutely AWFUL in that picture.
Funny how the article fails to mention that while she enjoys posting pictures of herself in a swimming costume she also enjoys posting pictures of her two young children in their swimming costumes even though the pictures turn up on dodgy sites and she’s aware of it 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
She is a joke. One minute she posts how they can't cope without her and she feels guilty leaving them and now she's having child free days?! Is that to go along with Thursdays which are her day off even though she apparently works full time?! Made me laugh that Mickey took them to school as she had a deadline. Is she an author now or something? Bloody pathetic.

Just started to watch the autumn haul but had to stop as she was contantly touching her hair. No wonder it needs washing every day. I ended up yelling at the screen!!
She got on my nerves saying yanno like her mate Louise Pentland!

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
Either all of brummies 🐑 use exactly the same language as she does or she is replying to herself. I do not believe all those messages about the Christmas films are genuine. They read exactly the same as brummie herself. Unless they are trying to emulate her 😱

• Wow
  • Haha

Pooella

She has forgotten about her whatsapp clan! Very friendly with the Meldrums. Does their racism not count then?
Also, the racism the Sun and the Daily Mail spout daily? She’s endorsed both of those platforms because they’ve featured her...

Yel

Chatty Member
What an odious woman.

She jumps on a bandwagon after it's been running for several days and can be guaranteed she'll get good engagement with zero backlash. And claims she's being brave by doing so 🙄

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Thinking back to the deadline. I bloody hope she’s not writing a book or has secured a book deal? 🙈. Can just imagine her begging for pre orders like Louise then she’ll probably cry in the shower if it doesn’t go in at No.1 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
What is with the people sending her pics saying they're dressing like her? Who are these people that openly want to go 'hey look stranger, I've gone out of my way to copy your clothes!!'

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
More boring shite purely for engagement 🙄 also why cover the margarine name when she showed it uncovered on her stories?

What’s happened to the kids Thursday treat day? Is learning how to make toast a treat?!

Plus reading her DM’s to know people were outraged. Get your story straight babs. You either read them or you don’t. Stop lying.

That can be the name of her book ‘The lies I told’!

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
She is just chasing the next #ad and campaign that she doesnt cotton on that posting about these charity pjs would connect more with her targeted audience. She does a lot for Birmingham children hospital (!) So should have awareness of what happens in other children's hospitals and how important it is to raise funds for these places as you never know when you may need them. I am v grateful to Alder Hey as I spent over a week there with my new born baby with suspected sepsis. I had an ensuite room and the drs and nurses were so caring towards me as well as my son. I will never forget that experience and am very lucky to have healthy children. Writing a sentence or 2 to promote a campaign whether it's a local hospital or not takes seconds. I would promote anything that would ensure children's hospitals had equipment and nice facilities. Sorry for the rant, it's just very close to my heart.

• Heart

Midlandmrs

I’ve been a bit busy of late so not sure if this has been mentioned......but it’s boiled my piss big time this morning, preaching about crop tops are a big no no for her superstar but other day she slapped a selfie up of her and Erin with fake eyelash filter......if that’s not objectifying her more than a crop top I don’t know what is......stupid fookin hypocrite, I’m not a fan of crop tops but they arnt the work of the devil like she makes out, I let my daughter who is now 11 pick her clothes she likes comfy stuff but has a couple of cropped sweaters but wears a vest top underneath layered look, she looks lovely and not a trolllop as Brummy would make out this does .......rant over bu5 she’s seriously pissed me right off 😳😳🤪🤪🤬🤬
Prances around in her underwear and makes everything sexual, hardly a good example either!

minniemouse

Channel mum are doing a thing about how to have a waste free Halloween 🤣 couldn’t help but wonder (hope) its a dig at bm and her incessant fucking crap plastic tat hauls

• Haha

Grayson

VIP Member
For someone who claims to walk at a slow rate and hobbles because of her back surgery she sure as heck can move on a trampoline. Running right along it without a care in the World.....i would struggle with that and I have 0 back issues.
If she was jobless (what she classes as a job is up for debate) I'd be sure she was claiming on the sick 🤔

cushtybert

VIP Member
Sorry, I’ve only just started following her. But are you saying her husband sleeps in her sons bunk bed?
Because man slave ste is only allowed into the bedroom to put piles of clothes in her way, he works all day then comes home to do all his chores. He then gets rewarded by being publicly humiliated on her Instagram and finishes the night after sucking on his ice pole, ( or whatever you call it ) then gets to sleep in a child’s bed to get a few hours sleep before he’s up again to run around after our bab by getting her tea so she can sup it in bed and take selfies

• Heart
  • Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
Ok, is it Primark week in the UK or something?

Mrs Meldrum has an Autumn Primark video out
Charlotte Taylor mentions that her ''partner'' wants to visit primark (I call bs on that one)
Brummy mummy has an Autumn Primark video out.
Now I haven't checked Emily Norris channel yet but this can't be just a coincidence

Its all fun and games until her friendly neighbourhood ''stalkers"" stop sending photos of themselves dressed as brummy mummy and start sending copy cat images of dolls and kids dressed as her children. Honestly this stuff is creepy af and not the least bit funny to me. :oops:

:oops:
It's always Primark Week for British floggers, which I for one have never understood. The quality and cut of their clothes is truly dreadful.

• Heart
  • Haha

Good Egg

VIP Member
Any guesses on tonight’s prawn cracker dance song choice?

I’ll go first....

Build ME up BUTTERcup ??

🤣

• Haha
  • Heart