Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyler Jones

Nice to see everyone else thinks Emma is an immature idiot! I can't believe this woman was once a school teacher. She needs some parenting classes. Erin is turning into a little brat. I know its not the kids fault, I understand its her mothers doing. How are these kids going to cope when they are teenagers and their will be footage of their mother dancing around in skimpy outfits? my biggest pet hate with her is, she will NOT stop touching her hair during filming. You can see yourself in the screen of the vlog camera, STOP touching your hair for no reason!

I'm assuming steven must be a doormat to put up with her!

Reactions: 13

Grayson

VIP Member
Why are they all going on about periods nowerdays🤦‍♀️ every woman from the start of time has had a period. It's not a taboo subject to be spoke about, it's a fucking period 🙄 all of them banging on about pms, period cakes and tampons it's just fucking borning. I don't want to know who's having a period.

If you really want to influence people and actually make a difference why don't you educate your followers on the need for sanitary products at food banks or homeless shelters and give information about how they can help? Instead of just being a self centred knobber as usual stuffing your face with period cake 🤦‍♀️

• Heart

cushtybert

VIP Member
At the beginning of her vlog she says she’s out of breath as she had to run to the bottom of the garden to get a memory card. Bit odd to get out of breath after the months of running she’s been doing? 🤔

At the end of her vlog she says there’s no weekly vlog next week as there’s a lot going on in the house?! Maybe it’s Erin’s op although they’re going on holiday in half term so who knows? 🤷‍♀️
That’s because she wasn’t running, she was walking...badly walking 😂😂🐌💨

• Haha
The internet broke her and damaged her mental health so much that she missed Christmas and a big Anniversary dinner. But she hasn’t stopped posting really unwise pictures on line (the bath) one, the ch in swimming costumes.

I don’t think it’s the internet ’trolls’ that are the problem, it’s the daily diet of day time tv, buying and storing utter tat, trying to be noticed by posting extreme images. It’s the utter lack of a purposeful life and the inability to enjoy anything without posting and getting likes for it.

She knows all about the MoD drama of this week and Brummy still chooses to post all those pictures of her kids and hook them into this shit show.
I’ve just had a scroll back to this time last years stories and while I’ve not studied every one I can’t see anything remotely about her being ill / stuck in/ not enjoying Christmas ... fair enough if it did happen but the one post I did read was how she doesn’t like to go out 😂😂😂so in order to make herself do that she’d booked tickets for a show or event every month !!! Like yep everyone can afford that

jantwo

What happened to Planet Erin?! Did she realise how wrong it is to give a small child a public YouTube account?!

Leascarle

VIP Member
Strange Mickey is an Irish man? My parents are also Irish but I was born in U.K. so I’m an English woman not Irish 🤔 maybe it’s just me but I’m not obsessed with Irish things just because my parents are Irish. She mentions him being Irish a lot. 🤷‍♀️
It’s a bit like all Americans claiming to be Irish as there great great grandmother might have lived there once #plasticpaddy

• Haha

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
I’m having a rainy half term not going anywhere, and I did feel a pang of jealously seeing Emma and others heading off on their holidays. But honestly, the Disney Store in Copenhagen? What a waste of going to a European capital city!
She always shops in the same shops wherever she is in the world. Bet your bottom dollar if Copenhagen had a Primark she'd be spending most of the holiday in there. I honestly don't know why they bother going away, it's exactly the same shit as she does every day of the week at home. Boring as fuck.

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I feel like she was trying to make her voice sound ill when she was saying 'what's in the box'. I think she'll use the cold as a reason for no takeaway dance. I think she's running out of ideas. Either that or she's been advised it doesn't look good now she's working with more brands!

Oh and look what was in the box. Giovanna Fletcher's boring Boots merchandise which will now be sent to every mummy vlogger. It all looks shit and will end up in the Boots January 70% off sale!

• Haha

Lars Guinard

VIP Member
Crazy she will run out of Christmas things to vote on by November and then what shall we all do?
Sadly I think this is going to be milked.
What do you prefer on your hot chocolate? Which wrapping paper do you prefer? How many Brussels sprouts do you eat? Do you like snow? What do you prefer on your hot chocolate? Which wrapping paper do you prefer? How many Brussels sprouts do you eat? Do you like snow?
Of course it is all brilliant for boosting engagement, Babs ain’t daft...she needs tha 100K

• Haha
  • Heart

Tookah

I think the difference with the bath post to a bikini post is that she eluding to the fact that she is naked. People wear bikinis to the beach pool its something we see all the time. People don't generally put pics of them selves in the bath naked with a box covering her bits. I said a long time ago that she gets a serious kick off being naked and talking about her body in a sexual way its a thrill for her to be naked on the gram.
I don't think she is a good fit for Disney and they really should drop her.
I know people post photos in the Beth with bubbles but you can't see a thing, I can only imagine the amount od men or women that would of zoned in to see if they could see any bits and she knows this will be happening and its really sickening.
That's a good point. For the most part, bikinis aren't sexualised. It's like the difference between a renaissance painting and a page 3 girl - the constant sexualisation of herself (and everything else) and the fact she's meant to be family friendly just makes the photo even more inappropriate

• Heart
Greengrocers ??
Where she has talked about plural ‘nans’, she says ‘kick-ass Nan’s’. It’s called a greengrocer’s apostrophe because quite often you’ll see it in their labels on fruit and veg, such as ‘banana’s’ or ‘pear’s’.

It just isn’t a great look in a post where she’s saying (I believe - it’s quite a rambling one) that the mean person who criticised her for misspelling ‘gnome’ didn’t realise she was purposely writing/saying ‘g-nomies’ because of a family joke, because she then goes on to make a punctuation error.

It doesn’t bother me if a greengrocer or person makes a mistake like that but it does bother me when I see it on a teacher’s whiteboard or a sign! The more people who see it, the harder it is for children to learn the correct use. I’m not mean enough to point it out to her, just thought the context was funny here! Time for half term and some actual life!

bsw123

VIP Member
where does she say this ?
In the video she uploaded this morning. At least I think that’s what she said?? I replayed it a few times to make sure 🤨🤨

Emma your actually disguisting.
So NOW while Stephen has to get ready for work, make himself breakfast, make YOU breakfast he now has to put a load of washing on aswell?! Fuck off you lazy shit.

you sit on your ass day and watch the housewives and go to primark While putting shitty polls on Instagram. CATCH A GRIP AND GROW UP

Sponfused

VIP Member
When she says “body confidence doesn’t have to end in summer” I think she actually means to say “I won’t let the end of summer stop me from posting swimsuit photos”. Imagine being so desperate to flash some skin on Instagram that you start a new body positivity movement that’s only point of difference is that it can be all year round. What an inspiration to all those usually body confident people who are particularly challenged by the change of seasons.

• Haha

Lola123

VIP Member
Give the drama over on the mod thread I think a lot of people are wondering about other influencers that have fake accounts on here. We all know babs reads here but I wonder if she has an account?! Given her love of all things gossipy, the reality tv shows etc that she watches it would seem a true fit!
Of course she does, do you not remember Paul’s post! There is no way her manager actually made an account, what do you think she does all day?

• Haha

Mommom

C90143DF-C73E-4556-AB7D-7C6606755FA8.jpeg
She makes everything about herself - nothing nice to say to anyone else, just all her her her

• Haha
  • Angry

Leascarle

VIP Member
She feels a little bit old and chubby but has great boobs, the way she talks about them u would think they are fake.

Oh the rest of me is chubby but my boobs have stayed exactly where they should

• Haha
  • Sick

nics2018

Yes Babs your husband thinking you are a lazy slob in your Pj's all day sounds hilarious.. What an icon.
Add to that sleeping in seperate beds, humiliating him publicly, and your awful prawn dance. It's lucky you have such an amazing rack to keep him interested 😂😂

• Haha