Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OhhBacon

VIP Member
I get up for work, as in actually leaving the house to go to a job at 6am everyday.
Guess what time I wake up at the weekends...6am, do I bitch and moan. No I just enjoy being awake and read my book for an hour.
I don't understand at all, what she has to moan about.

As for watching the crappest show on TV on a Saturday night on a phone on a weekend away with your husband... There really are no words!!!!

Reactions: 14

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
So she’s conveniently found a tiered tray on Amazon and will make money from the swipe up. The tray is £52 as it’s £12 delivery. Does she think her followers have money to burn like she does?! 🤔

Oo a giveaway..all aimed to get her to 100K followers 🙄

She’s back to telling us she gets up with the kids on a Saturday so Mickry can have a lie in and he gets up with them on a Sunday. Has she forgotten in the summer she told us she was letting the kids go downstairs on their own and get their own breakfast?

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member

Thought this was an interesting read⬆📵
That is some brass neck. Like he said- it's easy to say nice things when you're not paying. For all the "influencers" that put effort into reviewing #gifted trios or items, there are so many that make practically no effort. Babs is absolutely SHOCKING, the "work" she did promoting Haven was unbelievably bad!!

Mrs Cucumber

VIP Member
I don't get why she's being coy and not showing us/ telling us about her assistant, we know her monthly cycle, address, bra size, kids school and every details about her kids!

• Haha

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I just don’t get their set up. He gets up with the kids in the morning, brings her a cup of tea in bed then gives the kids their breakfast. She only gets up when it’s time to take them to school. Stephens got work to go to as well as all that while she goes straight home. He does the housework (when the cleaner isn’t doing it) and cooking then bed and bath time. Wtaf does she do for that family? The one day last week she had to be a mum and she was in bed with a cold. [emoji849] She’s so beyond lazy.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
i swear babs' vlogs would make a pretty decent drinking game: everyone take a shot each time babs says one of her two favourite words: SHOOKETH or RABID.

so this sunday's vlog we're treated to yet another spending-my-own-money-on-utter-crap-in-home-bargains "haul". she can justify continuing to accessorise her hot chocolate station with sheer tat, yet still has to beg for #gifts and freebies - the #gifted beauty advent calendar she mentions is undoubtedly the result of her going on the scrounge, as those things aren't cheap. she very kindly throws a home bargains advent calendar that she brags she snapped up for a couple of quid into her giveaway - such a thoughtful, kind-hearted soul, when her own advent calendar is probably worth at least £50. why not give that one away to your followers, when you can easily afford to buy one similar for yourself? especially when it was undoubtedly lovingly labelled "crap" opened under the hashtag #emmaopenscrap. she's promised to open each day on her insta stories though, so she can rub her expensive beauty product gifts in her followers faces, whilst they watch their children eat a chocolate from their £1 advent calendar - which are probably exactly the same as the advent calendars babs bought for her children. no splashing out unless it's #gifted, eh babs.

as for the hot chocolate station, which at this point must take up at least half her kitchen, yet she literally NEVER uses - babs has bought yet another box of candycanes, presumably just so the almost identical box she bought last week don't get lonely, a box of miniature candycanes, sprinkles and - wait for it - a box of paper straws....because obvs hot chocolate is regularly drunk through a straw (?!) especially a paper straw that will immediately turn to soggy mush in a hot drink. she even admits they likely won't be used - so essentially yet another hot chocolate station decoration. i swear this whole ridiculous hot chocolate station is all just for show, as babs has made it clear that despite having all the ingredients and accessories at home, she'd much rather waste all that money she spent stocking up and decorating her hot chocolate station and buy a giant costa hot chocolate instead.

there's also the usual reference to her kids essentially being the bane of her life. babs has bought a couple of sticker books to keep the children entertained at "those festive meals you have to take the kids to" - such a drag, having to take your own kids with you to christmas celebrations. *rolls eyes* why even have kids if it's such a chore to be seen with them? presumably these are on those occasions she can't dump them on nannysan - probs because she's referring to family meals which her parents are also attending. imagine having to cope with your children also being present, and possibly occasionally wanting your attention! the kids are six and eight, not tiny infants who can't entertain themselves - yet keeping them quiet with sticker books - which were all way too young for erin - so she can ignore them and focus on the important things; essentially downing gin, and taking selfies; is obvs the solution.

babs has also, finally, decided upon a christmas theme for the kitchen - since she has to have a totally different, clashing, unrelated theme for every room in the house. this year, she's decided she's RABID about candycanes, thus that will be her theme for the kitchen - makes sense, given the sheer amount of actual candycanes the kitchen currently contains. she's got so many, she could literally hang them off the walls, and still have enough to decorate her hot chocolate station.

babs has also bought a christmas outfit for lucy - because i'm sure her poor, sick dog - who babs is supposedly so worried about - who's probably feeling pretty rough, really wants to be shoved into a comedy outfit solely for babs' own entertainment - and the photos she can get for the gram, obvs. yet ofc babs never thinks of anyone but herself....and increasing her followers.

also, i noticed that she's chucked the paper straws, candycanes AND sprinkles - essentially everything she supposedly bought for her hot chocolate station - into her home bargains giveaway. i'm sure she'll claim they're duplicates, but at this point i'm beginning to question the true extent of her fancy hot chocolate station. is that why it's never used? because basically, like the rest of the population, she has a jar of cadbury's hot chocolate powder and an out-of-date canister of squirty cream in the fridge, plus a few random decorations balanced on a cake stand as a photo opportunity for the gram, and this exaggerated station she's always banging on about is all bullshit. because honestly, if you'd put THAT much effort into it, and bought all the fancy syrups and candycanes and sprinkles and marshmallows and sodding straws, you'd bloody use them. you wouldn't go to costa.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

bsw123

VIP Member
What ever happened to it being a bit quieter after Florida, especially with Erin because she would be getting surgery etc?

Absolute lies.
There will be another trip to Disneyland at Halloween 100%

bsw123

VIP Member
whys she playing so dumb in the video?!
you know fine well what the difference between high rise and mid rise jeans is...
youve been to the warner brothers harry potter studio tour more than once and you dont know what colour corresponds to which harry potter house???

fuck right off. we all know the games your playing. playing dumb for engagement.

also she mentions theyre going on holiday AGAIN in a couple of weeks. what is this? trip number 20 this year?!
those kids have had a holiday at easter, a holiday in the summer and now a holiday at halloween?? plus numerous other trips inbetween.

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW YOUR RELATEABLE BAB?!?

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Is it normal for a 42 year old woman to have a hot chocolate station and a Disney Christmas tree?
in her vlog, babs is going through her home bargains haul, and claims she wonwbe buying any new decorations this year as she already has loads, and likes to reuse the same ones each year, like her parents used to when she was a kid.

obviously she's forgotten that she already showed off her new rainbow christmas tree AND the huge stash of new disney decorations she flaunted in her disney primark haul last week, including a load of new baubles and a mickey-shaped wreath. plus all the ridiculous decorations she's bought for her hot chocolate station, all the pompom garlands and pompom cushions she bought for the front room, since deciding it needed to have a pompom theme, new gnomies and other fireplace decorations, the festive coloured dish clothes etc, and no doubt now she'll be buying a whole load of candycane related decorations for her candycane-themed kitchen.

seriously, who does she think she's kidding?! she's completely out of control when it comes to christmas and decorations. but to outright lie and claim she's not buying any new decorations this year after already showing a huge stash that she's already bought is utterly ridiculous.

PinkMermaid

Pay day haul.

At the beginning says she's not got herself anything. Then proceeds to show body shop items, candles and mickey and Minnie stuff in abundance from primark. Even says she doesn't like or understand the candles. Purchased purely due to the fact its got mickey on it. With a cheap label. Why not label the candles you already have?

The fleece is for the living room then she opens it and decides it's for her room. The dish clothes she'll use 2 this year and 2 next, I think not. They'll be forgotten in all the other tat. The plate has a scratch. She couldn't get loads more as she had her little boy and had to hold his hand.

• Wow
  • Sick

bedtimereader

Chatty Member
It’s like a scene out of single white female
And she was worried about people on Tattle knowing how to find her address - I'd be more afraid of that fan club if they've started wanting to look like her...and proudly show her. If I was Emma that would make me feel a bit freaked out I think.

• Haha

cushtybert

VIP Member
How can we make this more public so her “fans” are aware of this? I find this absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 13

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Nervous and apprehensive about talking about it but still went ahead? BANDWAGON. Bore off babs. Desperate to get to 100K. One woman who got involved has seen her followers increase by 4K so babs couldn't help herself even though she's nervous. Didn't have anything to say when her mate Meldrum was invovled in a race row though.

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Why is she telling us where she is, does she not think the Danish will camp outside her room ? Or is it she doesn’t expect her followers to be intelligent enough to know where Copenhagen is ?
She only tells us where she stayed AfTER they leave. This is for safety reasons as of course she’s an A lister with millions of fans wanting a piece of her 🙄

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
It should be her surprising Mickey with flowers 'just because' as he does bloody everything in that house while she lazes around in her pyjamas watching tv and vlogs.

So apparently there is no weekly vlog this week as there's lots going on in their house? What? Her lazing about while Mickey does everything?

• Haha