Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

powderpower

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think that she must treat Stephen awfully and that he is a little scared of her because I'm not being funny she asks an awful lot of him considering he goes out the house to work.
Now im not saying blogging and Vlogging isn't time consuming as I dabble in it myself but there is no way he has more spare time than her. I feel like she plays mind games with him a little

Reactions: 15

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
wow. so that's TWO posts on her grid, and EIGHTEEN stories well before noon! i think it's safe to say she was going stir-crazy during her self-imposed break from the gram! these include; a give-me-sympathy reference to her mental health being affected by online bullying - still desperately trying to use the current bullying scandal to her advantage - which, as a result, rendered her and mickey incapable of celebrating their decade of marriage last year as the result of this bullying left her tucked up in bed with a "broken body"; the dramatic af final to her christmas dinner poll which has, unsurprisingly, left her SHOOKETH; a brief reference to her followers' outpouring of support in relation to lucy and anna but essentially i'm-bored-of-that-already-so-here's-a picture-of-barlow-and-let's-all-move-on-like-i've-forced-my-children-to-do; the standard naked "before" photo; an #ootd in her #gifted matalan dress AND the explanation that after a whole entire day dedicated to w̶a̶t̶c̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶m̶o̶m̶ "focusing on the fam" - basically taking a day for herself, as the two members of her family who actually needed her comfort and support presumably spent most of the day at school - her obviously still-grieving children have been dumped on the grandparents for the entire weekend, so that babs can go out, forget about the sick dog she's supposedly so worried about and consoling her upset children, and enjoy herself watching a super expensive musical with mickey, which i assume she did actually paid for due to the price reference - although this was probs a sly public dig at the theatre and/or theatre company who refused to #gift her tickets after a years' worth of begging.

based on that 5am post, it's safe to say babs was RABID at the fact that she could post again. probably even set an alarm for poor mickey to compliment that early wake up bellow that undoubtedly has him running for the kitchen, demanding her morning cuppa in that specific mug she uses on the days she ditches her kids when they need her most to go enjoy a musical. i'm assuming he used the wrong mug though, hence the lack of a "here's me with my early morning cuppa in yet another never-seen-before mug" story. bet babs was FUMING. the fact that she KNEW she had a whole children-free weekend away planned with mickey, knowing she would be able to post endlessly on the gram with her on-hand photographer at her beck and call - chore #65487 for poor mickey - makes that whole twenty-four hour insta-break seem even more disingenuous. in reality, it probably involved her watching back-to-back episodes of the kardashians, and filming a "come pack with me" vlog - her packing for her weekend away, whilst also packing the kids off to her parents. tbh, it's probs in their best interest - i imagine they'll receive far more love, support and comfort regarding the loss of their beloved pet from nannysan.

meanwhile, babs is already on the booze, showing how little she really cares about lucy dog, anna or her broken-hearted kids. and those selfies of babs and mickey on her grid - he really doesn't look comfortable. it's probably almost a shock to him, being allowed to be in front of the camera in a photo which doesn't involve babs making fun of him or publicly humiliating him in some way, to the point that his expression is more of bewilderment than a smile. he always looks so downtrodden, poor guy. guaranteed he does not want to see this musical, or ditch his grieving kids. but babs is over that now, so mickey and the kids need to just move on and get over it too. despite recieving an outpouring of love and support at the loss of erin's pet, her focus now is all about staying topical, and seeking sympathy for the events of last year, and how online bullying - she's really seen an opportunity there with the whole MOD scandal - not only made her miss her ten year wedding anniversary celebrations, but physically broke her body so severely to the point she supposedly has absolutely no memory of christmas - despite vlogs and posts which seem to prove otherwise. but it's all about the followers, the sympathy, the fans, the support. she's had a day to plan this angle, and she's gonna milk it for all it's worth. or should i say gin it....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Yoko

Chatty Member
So in this weeks weekly she’s banging on yet again about the bloody washing..Steven had put a load on before he went out to work all day..then she says it’s 1:35pm and she’s forgot to put it in the dryer..so she’s gonna do that then sit and watch kardashians! 🤦🏼‍♀️ Honestly laziest cow I’ve ever heard of! Sits at home on her arse all day watching tv..that’s why your washing doesn’t get done!! How her husband tolerates her I’ll never know.

• Wow

EleanorRigby

VIP Member
She is a joke. One minute she posts how they can't cope without her and she feels guilty leaving them and now she's having child free days?! Is that to go along with Thursdays which are her day off even though she apparently works full time?! Made me laugh that Mickey took them to school as she had a deadline. Is she an author now or something? Bloody pathetic.
I don't get how the sheep can't see this. Name me one thing she does that's inspiring or empowering. She does fuck all. They must be even more thick than she is (and that's saying something ...) to believe her extremely thinly veiled bullshit.

• Heart

zeatrix83

VIP Member

I had to leave a comment regarding the Gucci bag. Either a snarky reply or a blocking coming my way. [emoji23]

• Haha

Eedd2000

I've been reading this thread for a while now and it's opened my eyes so much! she's so childish and immature and just screams 'troll' at any negativity/constructive criticism, she mopes around all bloody day long watching tv and on Instagram yet still complains about how hard her life is and how much work she has to do. It actually drives me crazy!!! Her videos are just haul after haul of useless crap, it does my head in. She actually thinks she's God's gift. On her story today shes just being petty and taking things wayyy to personally. Oh and now she has a headache! so the world must stop so lady muck can recover from this awful illness 😂

• Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
God here we go, bleating on about "fall" from august. Now in October aka actual autumn and rabbiting on about christmas🤯🤯. She hasnt even had her most favourite time ever halloween yet...or is that only her favourite "season" at disney🤔. Bet you boxing day, she has tree down, tat away and spring will launch with a bunch of smelly yankee candles. She must be so bored to will away time like she does.

• Haha

Sponfused

VIP Member
Ooofff... it must be killing bab that her besties Louise and Katie have got together to do a giveaway to give back to their followers, especially considering the conversation that has been playing out here lately. 👀

• Haha

Nadurath

VIP Member
The photo she’s shared showing what the assistant has written is interesting.
Looks to me like it says:

Admin@brummymummy
The password to the account

Brummy Mummy meets every other month, February had 80 people....

Newsletter same...

Diversity....

So I guess we all know what the password is to the admin account. Well done babs! And diversity eh?

Publicly sharing login details for email accounts that from your stories have access to your Eventbrite page so a quick password reset on that (giving far too much credit that the password isn’t just Birmingham1 for that too) and all the money could be sent to a different bank account. And it would be all your own doing 👏👏👏👏

2020 will be a big year for you, just not for the reasons you think!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
So we’re now into November and still no op for Erin, the one that she announced in August while at Disney. What was the actual point of announcing months in advance that things would be changing and she won’t be around as much? And why announce it while they were on holiday?

Today’s vlog is mind numbing. Who wants to watch someone unpack their cases and sort their washing into piles?! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

minniemouse

I want to fast forward a few years to when her kids are older 🤣 how is she going to cope with teens not wanting to do what she says?? Or go to Disney 🤣 I hope they get fed up of it & actually go on some interesting, cultural holidays

Jade33

VIP Member
What ever happened to it being a bit quieter after Florida, especially with Erin because she would be getting surgery etc?

Absolute lies.
There will be another trip to Disneyland at Halloween 100%
It'll be quiet when she actually has the op, unless she decides it'll be good for engagement!

I am actually intrigued as to where they're going, apparently not Disney and they'll say when they're home (yanno 🙄 in case all her fans rush to see her! 😂)

• Haha

Pinko

VIP Member
Omg "I'm gonna miss these kiddos next week" yet quite happy to get the grandparents to take them off her hands so she can watch YouTube! Surely they are old enough to watch tele/ colour in in another room whilst she has a relax on the couch. They've had a few days away and now they can just chill indoors. Also shouldn't the gifted items be labelled as an ad as that is what they really are.

ALMRPM

It amazes me that Babs manages to screenshot and share so many of her DM's considering she doesn't read them 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Supyall

Think she pretends to be drunk on one cocktail.

I wonder if Miss D's job is to set up some fake profiles as I've noticed some really arse licking comments on all her posts since Miss D joined the team!
Yeah I've clicked through to a few of these arse licky profiles and they have no profile picture, no posts and minimal followers 🧐🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
At the beginning of her vlog she says she’s out of breath as she had to run to the bottom of the garden to get a memory card. Bit odd to get out of breath after the months of running she’s been doing? 🤔

Whatever happened to being quiet on insta because of Erin’s operation 🤦‍♀️ She’s posted every single day since that announcement
At the end of her vlog she says there’s no weekly vlog next week as there’s a lot going on in the house?! Maybe it’s Erin’s op although they’re going on holiday in half term so who knows? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited: