Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
1 minute into the payday haul and she's already irritating! Does she really need to explain that she calls Birmingham city centre town?! Doesn't everyone call their closest city town?! 🙄
Why on earth has she gone for 2 body butters and 1 shower gel?! Does anyone believe that she takes the time to moisturise?! 😂

Reactions: 15

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Turning the front room into a library just screams of trying desperately to fill the void of her days with anything she can.

Desperately lonely and using Insta to fill that void, which used to work, but now no matter how many followers or how much engagement, she still spends her days in the same 4 walls with only the dog to talk to. Keep pretending you’re happy babs; your content continues to show how unhappy with your life you really are.
I think she's really bigging up swapping photos and knickknacks out for a few books... library my ass!! Theres a TV underneath, so they just basically have 2 living rooms. My house is same layout downstairs as theirs. In our house, the room that they seem to use as their living room is set up with a dining table. The front room is the living room.

What’s this “I’m filming this naked” meant to achieve?! Does she actually think she’s funny? 🤢
No one, not ONE PERSON, needed to know she was naked.

• Sick

Leascarle

VIP Member
I have some ground breaking news for this thread. It transpires that brunmymummy is actually CALLED EMMA AND AGED 41

This groundbreaking news was announced yesterday, I somehow managed to miss it

• Haha

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
Not sure why Stephen feels threatened by Paul Rudd and is happy that he taller.
1..Paul Rudd would not be interested in Scummymummy and 2...bet he has a bigger dick. Height means nowt. Trust me.
The tallest man I ever dated, over 6 foot, huge feet, literally had a micro d**k.
And no, I am not joking. We’re talking 2 1/2 inches on a good day.

• Haha
  • Wow

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Can’t believe she bought more gloves for Erin for their half term holiday because it might be a bit cold 🙄 surely the gloves she bought for NY earlier this year or the Haven holiday when it was cold will still fit her?

Also Bab stop pretending you don’t know the name of the clothing style or patterns. ‘Comment below and let me know’ eg. Give me more engagement to earn me more money 🙄

Pinko

VIP Member
I know I may be repeating what others have said but yet again how can someone obsessed with Halloween be talking about xmas NOW!? This is peak season! Surely it should be a vote on halloween songs and films. Have I missed this?? 😖

• Heart

ALMRPM

Her videos grate on my nerves more and more each time I watch,,,,, The Payday Haul 🤦‍♀️ she works for herself. Isn't every fucking day a payday when you're selling your life online. Every single story and breath that comes out of her mouth has £ signs behind it. She is meant to be relatable. Who takes their children on seperate Autumn/Winter wardrobe shopping trips! Most normal people will buy their kids what they need, as and when they need it. With the odd treat maybe thrown in now and then if they're lucky enough to afford it. And what an absolute load of fucking old tat she bought, where does she keep it all? Or does she record the vids and then return the stuff? And how many coats does one child need!??? These poor kids are being brought up with no idea of reality where working for a living is concerned.

• Heart

Veronica

Chatty Member
Maybe he bought the flowers as she wasn't invited to Louise and Katie's get together!! To cheer her up for been left out!

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
How can she claim she wasn’t aware of the scandal around The Sun and Hillsborough?! I was 6 years old when it happened and even I bloody know all about it and avoid that trash paper like the plague.
Because she’s a compulsive liar and everytime something happens she just claims that she’s “not like other insta mums and is 41 and a bit fat with a bad leg and back” and boo hoo, woe is me, fuck up emma

Kimmyschmidt

Maybe she's done a calendar! With sexual pictures of the prawn cracker dance and 'calendar girl' type poses with various seasonal tat covering her bits (but showing off her crackerlacking rack, yanno). And the gift of Barlow in December.

Though unfortunately I think it's a "Hurrah for Gin" type book 🙄 (nothing against hurrah for gin there- I just think she'll emulate it in some way)

• Sick
  • Haha

Lurkerinthemidst11

Chatty Member
Comments like this just validate it when they call people on here trolls. I for one have legs probably fatter than hers....are we really stooping this low now?!
yup 👍🏼

Comments like this just validate it when they call people on here trolls. I for one have legs probably fatter than hers....are we really stooping this low now?!
Just a reminder everyone: it’s fine to comment on brummymummy mummy’s fat, sagging tits, the way she speaks, the way she raises her kids, what she feeds her kids, the way she dresses herself, or just any of her life choices! but do not comment on her fat legs because that just trolling and you DO NOT want to be seen as a troll on Tattle.
You are absolutely deluded calling me a troll whilst reading and adding comments to this website all just because mine hit close to your home 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Tattler 987

Haven't heard about Paul for a while, come back paul we miss you and the police that didn't show

• Haha

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I don't understand why Matalan gift so many of the Alder Hey PJ's as every year they sell out really quick, so rather than give away hundreds of free pairs, why don't they put them in stores and sell them which makes more money for the Charity?

• Heart

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Why does a vlogger have deadlines?! Why does she try and make her ‘job’ sound important?

Don’t see how doing your actual job deserves flowers from your Management?’

• Haha

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Bragging that her 6yo is 'different' because he wanted to wear a silly hat and use binoculars.
Has she met a 6yo before? That's all of them!
She's so desperate to be relevant that she uses her children's boring choices and behaviours to make out shes a super mum. Nah bab, you have two very normal children. They might be spoilt, but otherwise completely run of the mill and no better or more interesting than any other kids.

Also, looking through her most recent videos theres maybe 2 vlogs and 7 hauls? Not all named haul but including shopping trip or a house tour of tat she's bought so I'm including it.
It couldnt be more evident that she's got sod all to offer the world. Really lazy, boring content even for her.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I will always harp back to the bandwagon she jumped on about trying not to buy new clothing and reusing clothes. She did that vlog where she showed how she stored all the kids clothes in the garage and that they would get two years use out of their clothing. Not long after she said the vlog wasn’t very popular! So she jumped straight off that particular bandwagon!

‘Pay Day Shop’ 🙄 everyday is payday for babs. All this crap she buys for hauls she’ll just claim back as expenses on her ‘business’.

Whoknew

STOP TAGGING #IWEIGH YOU ARE COMPLETELY MISSING THE POINT YOU SELF-OBSESSED MORON.

Oh, and it’s “none”, not “non”. 😡

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Mickey hates the Internet? That’s odd as he does their weekly shop on the Internet and I’m pretty sure his job probably entails use of the Internet and he probably uses the Internet to book their 100 holidays a year and he goes on the Internet to monitor this thread and he goes on the Internet to filter the comments on her YouTube.

Oh and last of all, he has Facebook (even though she says he doesn’t).

So pull the other one babs 🙄

• Haha