Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is just chasing the next #ad and campaign that she doesnt cotton on that posting about these charity pjs would connect more with her targeted audience. She does a lot for Birmingham children hospital (!) So should have awareness of what happens in other children's hospitals and how important it is to raise funds for these places as you never know when you may need them. I am v grateful to Alder Hey as I spent over a week there with my new born baby with suspected sepsis. I had an ensuite room and the drs and nurses were so caring towards me as well as my son. I will never forget that experience and am very lucky to have healthy children. Writing a sentence or 2 to promote a campaign whether it's a local hospital or not takes seconds. I would promote anything that would ensure children's hospitals had equipment and nice facilities. Sorry for the rant, it's just very close to my heart.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She can never have a day of the gram. She might lose some potential followers! It's sad really isn't it that she never takes a break from Instagram. You would think such an influential Mum would take time out to give her kids some quality 'mummy' time rather than having them pose for photos for her gram!
Addicted to validation :sneaky:
she needs people to know that she’s on another holiday, she needs people to know she’s funny. With out her followers, who is she? Is she happy with out her followers?

Reactions: 12
So her last post is in bed and at the end mentions pjs gifted by matalan for alderhey hospital which is a really good cause as we have spent a lot of time there so get out of fff bed and do the cause justice so show people the pjs you lazy ... and say more about the charity god these greedy people don’t give a tit you should be ashamed Brummy
Spot on! And I don't get how 'gifted' charity PJ's work? Is this the first time she's shown them? Because I believe they sold out a week or so ago!!!

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Matalan gift so many of the Alder Hey PJ's as every year they sell out really quick, so rather than give away hundreds of free pairs, why don't they put them in stores and sell them which makes more money for the Charity?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I suppose it just guarantees sales and saves on paying for adverts. 🤷‍♀️ brummie hasn't made an effort to plug them, in fact do you remember she ignored the press release and showed them the day before! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Spot on! And I don't get how 'gifted' charity PJ's work? Is this the first time she's shown them? Because I believe they sold out a week or so ago!!!
She's shown them once, doing an unboxing of stuff she'd been sent, the day before she was supposed to 🙄 (but she hardly ever shows what she's been sent in the post 🙄)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that tit show with the Sun proved once and for all that she has absolutely no morals. She'll do literally anything for engagement/money.
Fun fact: I once tagged her in a post of Twitter about why people should boycott the sun (Hillsborough e.t.c) and she blocked me 😂 Obviously commends what they did so I doubt she has any morals 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Fun fact: I once tagged her in a post of Twitter about why people should boycott the sun (Hillsborough e.t.c) and she blocked me 😂 Obviously commends what they did so I doubt she has any morals 🙃
What did she do with The Sun ?

She didn’t even spell Alder Hey correctly on her Instagram post 🙄

She’s shown that period app before so presumably she uses it all the time yet it’s suddenly a shock to her that she’s got PMT? I think that’s another engagement thing so everyone replies about their own PMT 🙄

What did she do with The Sun ?
She was featured in The Sun and was ecstatic about it until some people pointed out to her what the Sun wrote about The Hillsborough victims so then she pretended she didn’t know and did a sob story about just being proud to feature in it because she’s 41 and not like other insta mums blah, blah but eventually she deleted the post.

She didn’t even spell Alder Hey correctly on her Instagram post 🙄

She’s shown that period app before so presumably she uses it all the time yet it’s suddenly a shock to her that she’s got PMT? I think that’s another engagement thing so everyone replies about their own PMT 🙄

She was featured in The Sun and was ecstatic about it until some people pointed out to her what the Sun wrote about The Hillsborough victims so then she pretended she didn’t know and did a sob story about just being proud to feature in it because she’s 41 and not like other insta mums blah, blah but eventually she deleted the post.
Holy Christ she’s even more of an idiot than I thought I know all about the sun and hillsborough and I’m younger than her how poxy ignorant

Reactions: 6
How can she claim she wasn’t aware of the scandal around The Sun and Hillsborough?! I was 6 years old when it happened and even I bloody know all about it and avoid that trash paper like the plague.

So Denmark is your favourite country babs? Yet you didn’t realise you’d have single duvets? That’s how all Nordic countries do beds. You’ve been to Denmark before on a #ad this shouldn’t be news to you! Plonker!

• Haha
Strange Mickey is an Irish man? My parents are also Irish but I was born in U.K. so I’m an English woman not Irish 🤔 maybe it’s just me but I’m not obsessed with Irish things just because my parents are Irish. She mentions him being Irish a lot. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
How can she claim she wasn’t aware of the scandal around The Sun and Hillsborough?! I was 6 years old when it happened and even I bloody know all about it and avoid that trash paper like the plague.
Because she’s a compulsive liar and everytime something happens she just claims that she’s “not like other insta mums and is 41 and a bit fat with a bad leg and back” and boo hoo, woe is me, duck up emma

Reactions: 15
Strange Mickey is an Irish man? My parents are also Irish but I was born in U.K. so I’m an English woman not Irish 🤔 maybe it’s just me but I’m not obsessed with Irish things just because my parents are Irish. She mentions him being Irish a lot. 🤷‍♀️
It’s a bit like all Americans claiming to be Irish as there great great grandmother might have lived there once #plasticpaddy

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s a bit like all Americans claiming to be Irish as there great great grandmother might have lived there once #plasticpaddy
Yes and she knows it will appeal to her American audience. Plus anything to make her sound interesting and for engagement.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.