Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And those pics of her in the Moulin rouge gear...It's a different dress. And she doesn't look that small when she was younger.

Reactions: 11
Didn’t she say she was a size 12 on her hen do? Doesn’t look it in that pic and yes the two outfits do look different and if it were me I wouldn’t have kept some tacky dress up outfit from my hen do so wouldn’t surprise me if they’re different.

Sick of seeing her in that swimming costume, blah, blah body confidence crap again. 🙄

In the vlog she says when the kids go to a party she likes to spend about £7 on the present. Seems a bit tight babs!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I think they look different cos they are different the top part of them are completely different

Reactions: 7
That's absolutely not the same dress. Isnt it a skirt because the top part is massively different.
Who keeps a feather headpiece intact for 12 years? I fully believe she did because she clings to tat and has so much time on her hands but jesus.

Give up bragging about your saggy tits. As said earlier, they look like they belong to a middle aged fat lass who's had two kids. They're hardly a feature that needs to be flaunted I've seen nicer tits on overweight men at the local pool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wow she’s managed to drag herself out the bed and do something with her kids, well done saggy tits well done!👏🏻👏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her Home Bargains haul was crap and she’s starting to sound as bored doing those as she sounds on a Haven holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When she says “body confidence doesn’t have to end in summer” I think she actually means to say “I won’t let the end of summer stop me from posting swimsuit photos”. Imagine being so desperate to flash some skin on Instagram that you start a new body positivity movement that’s only point of difference is that it can be all year round. What an inspiration to all those usually body confident people who are particularly challenged by the change of seasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't really believe how rude she is saying 41 year olds don't look cute. No Emma you don't look cute as you drew your face up and look 10 years older that you are.
And all this I'm just normal nothing special about me, what the hell is wrong with being normal she's making out like its an awful thing and your not worthy of insta if your normal that your not beautiful if your normal. Talk about a back handed insult it is seriously pissing me off

Reactions: 9
I’d hate to think that when my child was growing up what they remember the most was me constantly on my phone and shoving a camera/phone in their faces ALLLLLLL the time. Bellend

I think they look different cos they are different the top part of them are completely different
I think I remember her saying something about wearing a little cardi type thing to cover her arms as she didn't like them back then, think that's why the top bit is different, still don't believe it's the same dress, as if something is going fit both a 12 and an 18 in the same way!

Didn’t she say she was a size 12 on her hen do? Doesn’t look it in that pic and yes the two outfits do look different and if it were me I wouldn’t have kept some tacky dress up outfit from my hen do so wouldn’t surprise me if they’re different.

Sick of seeing her in that swimming costume, blah, blah body confidence crap again. 🙄

In the vlog she says when the kids go to a party she likes to spend about £7 on the present. Seems a bit tight babs!
To be fair to her, they get bloody party invites all the rime when they go to primary school, I only spend about £5 or so on each gift as I'm not made of money! 😂

Reactions: 6
Same ! 2 kids, sometimes 2 parties a weekend. I’m no rich Instagram mum.

To be fair to her, they get bloody party invites all the rime when they go to primary school, I only spend about £5 or so on each gift as I'm not made of money! 😂
Same, I’ve vowed not to spend more than a tenner since I bought a £20 gift and it wasn’t even acknowledged 😒

• Wow
I cannot believe they are on holiday, again. After recently spending £10k on a Disney holiday they are now in Copenhagen - in one of Europe's most expensive countries! Relatable much 🙄😏

Yeah but she is! This is the woman who spend 10k on a Disney holiday but in same year also went to New York, DLP and other hols and now a city break!

Same, I’ve vowed not to spend more than a tenner since I bought a £20 gift and it wasn’t even acknowledged 😒
I give £10 as I know what it’s like to have a houseful of unwanted toys!

I rarely get a thank you!

I cannot believe they are on holiday, again. After recently spending £10k on a Disney holiday they are now in Copenhagen - in one of Europe's most expensive countries! Relatable much 🙄😏
She says in her latest vlog it’s an expensive City similar to London so to save money she’s taken some snacks (cereal bars and sweets!).

Reactions: 7
she may not spend a lot but how awful would you feel if someone bought your child a £20+ gift but you could only afford £5 for theirs?
My daughter had one friend whose Mum used to spend far too much on birthday presents for my daughter but I never felt the need to reciprocate because she was better off than me 🤷‍♀️

Also, I never had many parties for my kids as they’re too expensive and it pissed me off when kids didn’t turn up but I still had to pay. Would rather give my kids a bigger birthday present than a party.

Yeah, saving loads of money on snacks... She's an actual joke at this point.
I wonder if she says this for the benefit of the sheep " Ah, that's a great tip, Emma, thank you so much". When anyone with two brain cells to rub together can smell the bullshit from Copenhagen.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My kids have never had a waffle cone in their lives! We always go for the cheapest cone! They’ve also never had two scoops!🙈

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.