Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I have American cousins (Irish mother) and they are obsessed with Ireland and all things Irish and constantly go on about being Irish. So she'll definitely be doing it for her American audience..the ones she has to explain everything to as they've clearly never heard of google!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So is she on a family holiday or a working holiday? As I'm sure she has posted more since she's been on holiday than she does at home. Yes take photos but then don't post them til you get home if you really do have to post them. It can't be much of a holiday for the rest of the family with her keep getting them to pose for photo's.

Reactions: 7
I hate those posed for photos from behind. You can tell by how tense and frozen they look it’s a posed for photo.

I’ve often taken photos of my kids from behind but as they don’t know I’m taking them as I haven’t made them pose for it the photo then looks completely natural. Unlike hers!

Reactions: 6
...but she doesnt post in real time when she is out. Er, yeah right! 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her whole body language in those pics is awful! Arm around her daughter bit holding the railing rather than her young son!

Reactions: 3
I’m having a rainy half term not going anywhere, and I did feel a pang of jealously seeing Emma and others heading off on their holidays. But honestly, the Disney Store in Copenhagen? What a waste of going to a European capital city!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I suspect Stephen's irishness helped get the kids into catholic schools - I've never heard her say about going to mass?

Reactions: 10
No pic of the little mermaid yet! Wonder if she’ll recycle Nanny san’s pic of it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So is she on a family holiday or a working holiday? As I'm sure she has posted more since she's been on holiday than she does at home. Yes take photos but then don't post them til you get home if you really do have to post them. It can't be much of a holiday for the rest of the family with her keep getting them to pose for photo's.
She only bothers going away for more content. She knows there's only so many hauls, even her mindless followers have a limit so she sticks a holiday in every month or so to mix it up.

Her stories last night were about a mum raising money for her poorly child. Fair enough promote that but didnt she recently decline to share someones just giving for their child because she gets so many requests so she helps the children's hospital instead.
I'm sure her follower with the poorly child feels really great right now knowing that her child wasn't worth sharing because she didn't have enough followers.
She makes me fuc#ing sick. Nice one babs.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I’m having a rainy half term not going anywhere, and I did feel a pang of jealously seeing Emma and others heading off on their holidays. But honestly, the Disney Store in Copenhagen? What a waste of going to a European capital city!
She always shops in the same shops wherever she is in the world. Bet your bottom dollar if Copenhagen had a Primark she'd be spending most of the holiday in there. I honestly don't know why they bother going away, it's exactly the same tit as she does every day of the week at home. Boring as duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
For goodness sake Emma!! Spend some quality time with your family for once!!! By all means take hundreds of photos and showcase some to your followers but at least do it at the end of the day or even better the end of your holiday!!! If it’s an ad then you’ve got time to polish it and make it super professional. Maybe take a leaf out of your mates book, the unmumsy mum her ads are are always professional and relative to her.
Enjoy your kids without shoving a camera in their face because it’s what you think will look good on insta!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Her stories last night were about a mum raising money for her poorly child. Fair enough promote that but didnt she recently decline to share someones just giving for their child because she gets so many requests so she helps the children's hospital instead.
I'm sure her follower with the poorly child feels really great right now knowing that her child wasn't worth sharing because she didn't have enough followers.
She makes me fuc#ing sick. Nice one babs.
I noticed that but again she’s jumped on it because other vloggers have 🙄

It's so tiresome to see her posing with the kids time after time in the exact same pose, with the same expressions, with the same tags - "family" etc. Go ahead and take a billon pics for yourself but you don't need to post them all. We are hardly getting to see any of Copenhagen - just their outfits and faces - just like Disney and every other trip she takes. How is this great content?

Reactions: 11
She always shops in the same shops wherever she is in the world. Bet your bottom dollar if Copenhagen had a Primark she'd be spending most of the holiday in there. I honestly don't know why they bother going away, it's exactly the same tit as she does every day of the week at home. Boring as duck.
Any Rae Dunn bab?

• Haha
I’ve got 3 teenagers and never heard any of them say that felt cute saying she’s quoting? Also not sure why she thinks that’s the best she’s ever looked?! She’s probably still traumatised by how awful the Daily Mail made her look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve got 3 teenagers and never heard any of them say that felt cute saying she’s quoting? Also not sure why she thinks that’s the best she’s ever looked?! She’s probably still traumatised by how awful the Daily Mail made her look 🤣
The reason you have never heard it is the same reason I haven’t, she’s just made it up

• Haha
I’ve heard it before - it’s predominantly an American thing I think (which wouldn’t surprise me because she’s so relatable but has this huge foreign following!)

Oh and babs, that shop you’re losing you tit over? There’s one in Manchester. Could have saved yourself a visit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've seen Joe lycett use it loads before but then he's not a raging twit like brummy so made me laugh rather than her

Reactions: 4
This woman is so deluded. Her tits are average at best.
They seem like normal tits for a frumpy women in her 50's that is overweight (no judgement - me too!). Why is she so obsessed with them? Is that her only redeeming quality?

She had posted about them in her swimming costume. I didn't just randomly say all that 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.