Brummy Mummy #11 Down in old Moulin Rouge, struttin' her stuff on the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where it’s due... she dresses herself better than a tabloid stylist!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve been away for a while but have logged on tonight to be confronted by THAT pic.
Halloween come early this year?? 🤔

She’ll be in The People’s Friend soon with that one!
Oh, & have I missed something? She’s driving a brand new 69 plate mini - could be a courtesy car but, then again....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
I’ve been away for a while but have logged on tonight to be confronted by THAT pic.
Halloween come early this year?? [emoji848]

She’ll be in The People’s Friend soon with that one!
Oh, & have I missed something? She’s driving a brand new 69 plate mini - could be a courtesy car but, then again....
Highly doubt it’s a courtesy car as it wouldn’t be a 69 plate. Mostly be a 68 plate. She wouldn’t dare mention she had a new car either as how could someone on a part time teachers wage afford a £10k holiday AND a 69 plate car. [emoji2370]

Reactions: 9
anyone else think it’s funny how the day after louise posts about being in disney and dressing as peter pan characters, babs posts a throwback to them doing it last year?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
You must be a very dull person when your age and the city you happen to be from is what sums you up well. These things do not substitute a personality you hideous twit.
Also, hasn't she worked with the dementia charity like once? It wasnt something she banged on about once and I haven't seen her do any other charity stuff. I wont count the alder hey campaign because the lazy bellend messed up the promotion by putting in no effort and the children's hospital donation wasn't from her own greedy, deep pockets.
You're hardly a philanthropist babs.

Attachments

• Haha
Why wear purple and red, I simply can not get past this she looks so butch I’m not even sure Mrs Doubtfire is the right answer maybe it’s Miss Trunchball

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Where have people seen about the new mini? I can't see it, think I've been blocked or restricted!

Reactions: 2
This woman has to be taking the piss with the holidays now. Staying home must be more of a novelty to them and the entitlement of those children must about be off the Richter scale. How relatable! She is the people’s blogger, after all.

Reactions: 9
This woman has to be taking the piss with the holidays now. Staying home must be more of a novelty to them and the entitlement of those children must about be off the Richter scale. How relatable! She is the people’s blogger, after all.
This is what happens.
They become popular because they are relatable but then they get more followers, more money and they turn everything up a level. Im sure it will all die down eventually. She’s peaked now.

When did Denmark become her favourite countries I missed that
It’s probably not. I would put money on it that she’s just going there to take instagramable, autumnal photos. Everything is about her “job” now.

This is what happens.
They become popular because they are relatable but then they get more followers, more money and they turn everything up a level. Im sure it will all die down eventually. She’s peaked now.

It’s probably not. I would put money on it that she’s just going there to take instagramable, autumnal photos. Everything is about her “job” now.
Bet you there’s a photo this weekend of her standing on a bridge with some colourful houses in the background. She has new autumnal boots to show off. Its the f**king Halloween queen.

• Haha
I’m sure she went there with lego previously and loved it.
Probably another ad coming soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.