Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curly_Whurly

Chatty Member
You're probably right...enough shizzle posted to keep her engagement up ready for THE vlog of all things Disney!!

Her grasp of grammar is poor or her posts are rushed..he got chose, till instead of 'til. Why can't she use a social media manager- quality content, professional posts, would automatically get her more ad work!!!

Glad her havaiana sandals hurt, probably how her kids feet have felt all week in crocs!
She doesn't have the attention span to manage a Disney vlog fest, she could make a month of twos worth of vlogs from it all, but she won't because she can't, she'll be onto the next thing as soon as. Unless we're talking about her ability to absolutely scrap the barrel when it comes to shite like Colin.

Reactions: 18

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
And ยฃ30 ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I went rogue and watched those videos

Conclusion:
1. Steveโ€™s a miserable twat
2. They donโ€™t sleep together ever, as she was banging on about him snoring in premier inn ๐Ÿ™„
3. She babies those kids, Erin seems a nice girl and actually did a better job of talking about the resort than her mother, Ethan seemed quite normal not the terror she makes out
4. Disneyland looked empty and boring but that could be because they were on stuff at the crack of dawn ๐Ÿค”
5. Blabs probably didnโ€™t enjoy it as much as last time she went as her weight and general unfitness has multiplied over lockdown which clearly made it difficult to keep up walking about etc with the kids and Steve
6. what a waste of money

๐Ÿ˜˜
..."I went rogue"...๐Ÿคญ that did make me chuckle

• Haha

DLPJG

Watched as much as I could of the lastest video but had to turn it off as the shaky footage was giving me a headache. How many years has she been vlogging for?

They really got one of the cinnamon buns EACH?? Jeez. Also the calories quoted above are for a bog standard cinnamon bun from Disneyland in California. The ones she showed would be at least double that. Don't me wrong, they are amazing but there's no way we could get through more than half of one each, at most.

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
My daughter just saw Fat Babs Stories on my phone and said "is that her without makeup on" and promptly did this face ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
I think I've put her off her breakfast ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I think the problem is she probably needs to throw out stuff to really tidy it and she canโ€™t do that!
Agree. She has definitely got a problem with throwing anything out. Her excuse is that things hold memories for her, but there has to be a limit to what can be held on to. It's like all the memory boxes she has, all the scrap books, clothes that are donkeys years old, old decorations and mugs that she just can't let go of. She really needs to address this problem or that tiny house is going to explode at the seams.

SingSong

VIP Member
I hope the earnings from that ad are going into a savings account Ethan, as he's the star of it.

There's no way Bab ate that good, she probably got a Greggs delivery

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
not babs writing a blog post back in 2018 with suggestions of activities kids under the age of seven will enjoy at Disneyworld - literally recommending an interactive park game to keep the kids busy "before the fireworks!"

so at the ages of seven and five, both erin and ethan were allowed to - and capable of - staying awake to watch the fireworks - yet now they're over-tired toddler who need to be in bed by 6.30pm?!

also, a couple of stories featured in babs' WDW highlights from 2018 and 2019 where the kids watched the fireworks - and there are also loads of photos of them watching evening parades! i can't be bothered to check, but i imagine that her Disney YT vlogs from 2018/19 will. include footage of them all enjoying the fireworks, despite the kids being far younger - yet it's suddenly far too late for them to stay awake...?!

View attachment 1214186View attachment 1214187View attachment 1214188View attachment 1214189View attachment 1214190
Oh Emma.... the Internet is FOREVER!!!

• Haha

Stickladylove

Chatty Member
Right, so Iโ€™m interested in a Florida holiday, for us it would be proper once in a lifetime, save up hard for a few years thing, so I watched the last two blogs. I learned nothing really useful, and got motion sickness from the wobbly camera and crap focus; so is there any Disney influencer who would be good for complete Disney/universal/Florida novices?! As Iโ€™m pretty sure my kids wouldnโ€™t fancy half a day in the park then going round other hotels and a supermarket...

• Haha

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Has jet lag finally sorted itself out?!
has cbbste left her to tend to her children?!
Has she finally had the coronary sheโ€™s clearly building up too with all her mainlining sugar and mocking exercise?!
Who knows Iโ€™m just glad we donโ€™t have naked babs at this time

Hold on cowbags. Something is a foot - no pit stories by just gone 7.30. Incomingโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ
Great minds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Big standard mum? She still calls herself mum but sells shit mugs with Mom on it .

Tingo to me ...all about her and that dog.
I called Tingo on the dog reunion first week of Disney holiday. Proves how predictable she is ๐Ÿ˜‚

Cowbags, I would like to introduce you to Colin.... Gaston lookalike if ever there was one ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Amazing what a quick Google can find ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

...aaaaaand with that, @BLAH76 has shattered ALL of Babs' dreams ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ˜…

Last edited:
  • Haha

Misssj80

VIP Member
Bloody Colin the "willy" cactus now. We will never be free of "Colin" , Babs it is bloody boring and not funny in the slightest.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Ok cowbags who did it and messaged her (and got a reply๐Ÿ˜ฎ) asking why she constantly highlights the Size 18 narrative?!

• Haha

MrsJ2000

VIP Member
The vlog is beyond dreadful ๐Ÿ™„ it isnโ€™t informative at all. Itโ€™s just like everything else she does, all about EMMA EMMA EMMA

Boredofgrey

VIP Member
Absolute rubbish about Birmingham schools making kids write mom rather than mum!!!
I am a Warwickshire girl but moved to live with Mr Bored in the Black Country- Iโ€™m literally over the border from Harborne. My school happily oblige my being called mum and not mom. My daughter loves weโ€™re unique (well to her anyway) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚