Brummy Mummy #106 Mark Geoff and Kenneth talk a lot of sense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her swollen feet are alarming……I’ve been to Florida a few times and done way more walking than she appears to have done so far this week and never had swollen feet like that……I know it’s hot , I know it’s busy so there’s a good chance stood still queuing but then again the rides they are doing she’s saying are more or less walk on’s. She’s wearing the wrong sort of footwear, I’m sorry flip flops are no good in heat like that for lots of walking…..she needs to be drinking more water flushing the swelling out her system

• Heart
Reactions: 23
………so scheduled ice cream and up in the middle of night to catch the UK peak traffic time. This holiday sounds so relaxing and fun, a really break from the daily pressures of being a hard working mother of 2…………

said before but babs please duck off and enjoy your holiday - might be the last time for quite a few years that your no 1 girl enjoys your company…………you’re in for a world of pain come September!

Reactions: 22
I enjoy how she said she’s gone at a busy time of year and they usually go in August which isn’t a busy time of year.

Is she absolutely mad?! August is British school holidays, it’s one of the busiest, hottest, craziest times of the year.

We went August 2014 (my mum worked in a school then and we went as a big family holiday) I can safely say never again!
My cousin went in august once and said it was horrendous

Reactions: 8
My cousin went in august once and said it was horrendous
Im going to Babfend
Last two weeks of Aug the American schools are back so the crowd levels drop.
It's one of the best times in British school holidays to go for crowds apparently

I enjoy how she said she’s gone at a busy time of year and they usually go in August which isn’t a busy time of year.

Is she absolutely mad?! August is British school holidays, it’s one of the busiest, hottest, craziest times of the year.

We went August 2014 (my mum worked in a school then and we went as a big family holiday) I can safely say never again!

Since then me and my husband have been back at what USED to be quieter times I.e. Feb and September.

However with covid alllllll crowd stuff is out the window now, until it settles down there is no predicting when crowds will be busiest at all. No chance.

Reactions: 10
Why did they go to both outlets on the same day? I do love the outlets in florida you can get some nice bits but I normally do one evening and one and another at the other not both at once?
The outlets are not even near each other - depending on the time of day they could have been sat in standing traffic for up to an hour (I’ve only been July/August) just to go an buy cheap, old, in-sellable merchandise?? No thanks!!

Reactions: 14
I know she did a little jargon buster, and explained that pin trading is trading pins, but I have no idea about the following :

genie+ is beyond a thing (maybe app?) that lets you on stuff early sometimes?!?

The app, what app? What features does it have? Is it essential?

Landry card? Wtf?

The odd photo package thing? How much is it? Can I choose where photos are taken? Do you have to take the first choice? How many do you get of ride and professional? Can I have them all taken in one go?

Can you park your car anywhere? She said some places you have to pay for parking, can I just park where it’s free and walk?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Do we think she's organised enough to sort scheduled posts but then moan tiredness for the babettes affection?

Reactions: 7
Why has she gone at Easter when she herself has said it’s so busy and they’ve been previously at Easter? Makes zero sense and surely makes the heat unbearable with such high crowds and ride times
I pondered over this for ages and I'm pretty sure it will be because the kids get 2 weeks off at Easter, but only 1 week for May HT and prices for July and August are so much higher than 2020/21 for obvious reasons. So she's taken the hit on crowd levels over paying way more! Remember this is their postponed trip from 2020 and they 21,,,,, I too have re arranged from 2021 but we chose May half term and a week out of school to get a good price at a not overly busy time. But old Babs ex head of education or whatever she was would NOT dream of taking the toddlers out of school for even a second 🙄

Since then me and my husband have been back at what USED to be quieter times I.e. Feb and September.

However with covid alllllll crowd stuff is out the window now, until it settles down there is no predicting when crowds will be busiest at all. No chance.
I went the very last 2 weeks of Aug 2019 and it was the quietest time I'd ever seen the parks. And I've done pretty much every month except Xmas or Easter cos they are crazy busy. Most schools are back in term by mid Aug in America. It's the best time to go but the most expensive now so I agree with her on this. Infact, I was there the same 2 weeks as her in 2019 so I get why she said that!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
You just know she's done that on a spreadsheet too. She's sat at home and decided that she will have a whip thing on Wednesday. Like you say if you like them have one whenever you fancy, she never normally restricts herself in any way.
Someone up thread said there's a "watching what we spend" vibe to this holiday. We all know she's a control freak, but scheduling in what day to get certain snacks rather than just getting them as and when, definitely suggests that they are watching the spending.

Reactions: 9
She got excited because she went to Target and bought flamin' hot cheetos and US weekly magazine 🥱😴💤

Babs, they sell flamin' hot cheetos in B&M, I buy them every week - & US magazine I read online using my free Tunnel Bear VPN.

God, she must walk around with her eyes closed. twit.

Also, it appears Step🪜Ste is getting irritated with her constant photoshoot requests for her pocket people in her phone 😏

Why did she address Colin (who she called Chris) on her stories about her fat, swollen trotter feet? She told everybody she'd blocked him. Sad cow has kept a screenshot of his fetish request to see her feet 🤢 I don't care what she says, she got very excited over that attention from creepy Colin. She loved it, it made her giddy af. More proof that Step🪜Ste has checked out. It's why she craves online attention.

I escaped too quickly to grab a photo! Would have been too obvious, she was hiding round a corner and her kids were right in front of me! Was having too much fun with my kids too so didn’t have my mobile to hand all day 🤩

.....and there we have it, cowbags! 🐄👜

Body confident Babs was HIDING ROUND A CORNER having her photoshoot with Step🪜Ste .... witnessed in the wild by our fellow Tattler, Jcj ....

Body confident, my arse.

Jcj, have a fab time with your kids! 😃😘

I see she’s mentioned her swollen feet… is this my first tingo?!
Yes it is 😂 🎉 TINGO! to you 🎉 .. celBABrate with a cock in a can 🧉😂

Katie E made an interesting point on stories yesterday, how she used to jump on and say the same boring repetitive stuff & so hardly comes on herself if it's just mindless chat...if only Babs would follow and cease the daily morning drivel once back in Birmingham!
Oooof, that was a dig at Babs if ever I saw one! 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gonna babfend- Erin has her Sats in May so it wouldn't be sensible fir her to take this time out. Babs would also get slagged off online for doing this.

Reactions: 6
Gonna babfend- Erin has her Sats in May so it wouldn't be sensible fir her to take this time out. Babs would also get slagged off online for doing this.
SATS are only one week (the 9th if anyone’s interested!) so she could have done May if she wanted. Yes she’d get slagged off online, but what are we all doing here already?!? I work in primary education and I have taken my kids out of term time, and I’d do it again! They’re both doing just fine even after missing a few days here and there 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.