Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
To anyone who may feel a twang of jealousy, (I have in the past. My kids have never been abroad and they’re 8,10,12. We will never be in a position to afford it) just remember the cost of their holiday has been more than just £’s. The kids haven’t had a stable mother as she prats around packing for weeks on end, shopping for tat and ignoring their needs and right to privacy. They have paid in other ways that I would never would.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Babs Tribute...

It had to be done...

"We don't talk about Bab no"

Parody of "we don't talk about Bruno" from Encanto - if you don't have young children and aren't familiar with the song style I recommend YouTubing this first 😁👍

🎵We don't talk about Bab no no no
We don't talk about Bab noooo

But,
It was the babbath day
Ste was getting ready, for another long ride on his bike
(More like a dive with his bike)
Baboon stomps in, with a cock in a tin
(Munter!)
She's a complete bore though am I right?!

Baboon says it may well rain
(Why did she tell him?)
In doing so she makes Ste stay
(Baboon controlling her fella)
Can't cope with her kids all day
Just like everyday but anyway

We don't about Bab no no no
We don't talk about Bab noooo

Hey!
Uni group zoom had her stuttering and stumbling
I could almost hear Babs muttering and mumbling
Cowbags hacked the zoom because they know that they can
Ssh, ssh, ssh
Her lies are revealed and the Babette's are crumbling
Mark, Geoff and Kenneths questions had Babs fumbling
Grabbling with comments she couldn't understand
Do you understand?

7 stone gain
Such a "cracking rack"
The sugars to blame
For her teeth turning black
Yeah of carbs she dreams
And feasts on ice cream
Heyyy

We don't talk about Bab no no no
We don't talk about Bab no...

She wished naz the hamster would die, the next day - dead! (No, no!)
She said she would flash her gunt and just like she said! (No, no!)
She said that she would dye her hair, now look at her head!

Her face is grey and her stories laid in bed!

She told me she's a size 18, thats a promise and no way a lie
She told me that that her gunt hasn't grown like the grapes that thrive on the vine
(Ste get the ladder as we speak)

She told me that the man of her dreams, is just out of reach, another ex lover
It's like I hear her - BS
I want not a sound now baboon!

Yeah baboon though,
About baboon
The Babette's need to know about Bab though
Give them the truth and the whole Bab though!

"Emma Conway your boyfriend's here!" Louis Theroux....

But
It was the babbath day.. etc (repeat as they do in that film)🎵

That was fucking hard to write 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

tigerlilly_xx

Chatty Member
Gonna be taking a tattle/bab break I think whilst she’s there. I’m a Disney adult and can never afford to go with my kids. Plus really bad mental health right now. It won’t help.
See bab? When your feeling low, you can take a break from the internet, and not cry on the bathroom floor in a hotel that “they have won”

i Hope the kids have a lovely holiday and I hope Ethan gets to go to universal for Harry Potter because he damn deserves it for putting up with babs shite although we know it won’t happen.

I hope the guy playing Gaston is ready for her 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 hopefully he won’t put up with her bullshit.
Can’t imagine how embarrassed the kids would be over her running around like a idiot to meet characters whilst stuffing her face with every snack she can find that’s cute enough for the insta….

see ya soon tattle bitches 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
I hate it when she says “I’ll bring you with me”

Nah I’m good Babs. I don’t need to see Disney through the eyes of a spoilt overgrown adult toddler stomping around in Minnie ears. And that annoying cry laugh thing she does - put a hotdog in it you manatee.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

PridyPea

She really is going to be (even more of) an insufferable thundercunt for the next 2 weeks. I’m going to have to unfollow and mute her, some of us are still grafting on the frontline of the NHS as the pandemic isn’t actually over! I haven’t had a holiday in over 2 years but yeah Babs has worked so hard and deserves her second trip of the year when we’re only in April. Twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Jellybean79

VIP Member
Wonder how many postcards she got passed to her telling her how amazing she was during the 11 hour flight? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Cowbags, this time tomorrow it’ll be Babsmas Eve! Don’t forget to leave out a cock in a can & a stack of sugary snacks🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38

hattie20

VIP Member
I think I need to bow out while she's in Disney.
I like her content so far. The kids are clearly happy and there's nothing wrong with what she's shown, it's very real and true of what it's like.
So in the name of not giving her the satisfaction of calling us jealous trolls for no reason I'm sticking my two penneth in and saying I'm excited to be back there myself soon and I don't hate watching what she's showing.

I'll see myself out 👊
Ok, but if you start wearing a tit belt and hoarding mugs, we are staging an intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DLPJG

The morning stories motivate her? Motivate her to do what? Lay in bed all day in 3 week unwashed PJ's? Her followers are bizarre. Also how does Babs work hard? Bizarre people
They motivate me too to be fair, but mostly to drink some water, eat fruit and go for a run.

• Haha
  • Heart

Itscharlibaby

I never usually post, I’m a silent lurker🤣 but imagine willingly posting this photo on the internet. Her kids will be mortified when they’re older! What a state.
That may be the most fucking horrendous thing I’ve ever seen…. And I used to work in a sex offenders unit 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

justlurking2345

VIP Member
Oh no, she must have such a hard life! So much packing to do for her extremely expensive Disney world holiday (yet again). I feel so bad for her, I just don’t know how she does it!!
Go suck a fat dick Emma, nobody cares how long you’ve been packing for. Just pack your shit and fuck off on your shitty fucking holiday and then come back and don’t fucking talk about it. So basically just shut the fuck up and fuck off.

Apologies for all the swearing but she’s pissed me off so much already😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
How many pissing times can a family go to Disney? Why not explore some culture? Try a new part of the world? I'd happily go to Disney myself but definitely only once (or twice). Surely it's same old, same old. It's all done for attention and to show off with this one. How boring 💤💤😴

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
So there I was, enjoying her Disney content (because I like Disney, NOT HER) and finding this thread slightly nit picking. Jetlag is a bitch and everyone reacts differently to it. Being up at 5am and in bed at 8pm is how my kids roll in Florida so we do the same 🤷‍♀️
But then she goes and throws in a fucking Emma of the past post 🤮🤬 and a close up of her fat white knees, and I realise she'll never change! She just couldn't do it could she!? She just could not post slightly helpful useful Disney content and be done with it could she. She's still deluded, ugly, attention seeking and in need of a wash!! Even when she's on another continent with endless magical content at her finger tips, she's still utter shit!
So I stand corrected ✌

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Where is Emma??
It’s 8:15am, she should have done 56 stories by now.

Please help me, I don’t know what to wear, I don’t know if I should go for a walkity walk, I don’t know if I should make pastries, I don’t know if it’s raining, how much air there is, my use of commas instead of full stops is returning and I DON’T KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?

converse or Dms? And should I return my leather jacket as I put it on just now and the fucker does up?

Polka dots or stripes?

Oh Babs, this is just like a sunday where I have to lay in bed all day confused and smashing easter eggs against my head without you telling me what to do.

I need my groupon therapist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36